The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Blacks at the Bottom of the Heap on Other Planets Too Law?

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby mrshumphreys » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:50 pm

As you all know already that Blacks and Asians races are at the bottom of the heap when it comes to technological advancement and scientific understanding...

Erm.... http://asianhistory.about.com/od/asianinventions/tp/50-Amazing-Asian-Inventions.htm

Lets just pick out a few important ones, shall we?

Invention of the Wheel
Invention of irrigation canals
Invention of ink
Invention of written language
Invention of the crossbow
Invention of paper
Invention of the wheelbarrow
Invention of the abacus
Invention of Indo-Arabic numbers
Invention of gunpowder
Invention of porcelain
Invention of the flamethrower
Invention of the hypodermic needle
Invention of the mechanical clock
Invention of the magnetic compass
Invention of the land mine
Invention of the toothbrush
Invention of the satellite
Invention of the PC sound card

Yup, no technological advancement there. :roll:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Eldensword » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:07 pm

But what have they done for me lately? :lol: - Inventions of necessity early on, bravo. Inventions inspired and refined with help from whitey and purchased (which made it successful) by whitey. Shall I break out the stats on whitey's ownership and understanding of computers and technology which is the market in which such inventions are deemed successful? I'm too busy working right now but I can if it will help. Yes, every race has contributed something, just look at "PLUGS". Today's kids are running around with holes in their ears and noses thanks to the tribesmen of the Earth. Thanks guys! :roll:
Eldensword

Postby bluesman » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 pm

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8 ... %27s&type=

just folow the link..ole ese is well known..lol

bluz
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Postby mrshumphreys » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:36 pm

esecallum wrote:As you all know already that Blacks and Asians races are at the bottom of the heap when it comes to technological advancement and scientific understanding,the reason being that since necessity is the mother of all invention,therefore since the trees used to have free fruit hanging on it there is is no need to advance but just sit on your hands and devour the free food ,hence explaining why Asians and Blacks are always behind since they breed in a warm temperate climate with free food as the planet is round and the temperature is always higher in the tropical regions.

Eldensword wrote:But what have they done for me lately? :lol: - Inventions of necessity early on, bravo. Inventions inspired and refined with help from whitey and purchased (which made it successful) by whitey. Shall I break out the stats on whitey's ownership and understanding of computers and technology which is the market in which such inventions are deemed successful? I'm too busy working right now but I can if it will help. Yes, every race has contributed something, just look at "PLUGS". Today's kids are running around with holes in their ears and noses thanks to the tribesmen of the Earth. Thanks guys! :roll:

Yes, inventions of necessity... necessity being exactly what you've said makes whites better inventors.

You can keep saying you aren't being racist, but it isn't going to wash because it is patently obvious that you are being racist.

If necessity is the reason why whites are "better" inventors, then why should I believe Asian inventions of necessity like the wheel are somehow not worth mentioning. For that matter, how can you even pretend that some of the biggest and most important inventions in history were not invented by whites? Where would society be without the wheel, irrigation canals and written language? Hello? Hypodermic needles? Satellites? You'd give all that and more a sarcastic "bravo" because it's too far in the past? I don't think so. More likely because they were invented by non-whites, and therefor do not fit into your stupid and offensive little theory.

ETA:
Just realized you're two different posters I quoted.
Funny enough, you both sound the same to me...
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

mrshumphreys

Postby mrshumphreys » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Eldensword wrote: I ask where is the tribe of white men and women waiting for their 10 tons of rice and water to be choppered in? We don’t need aid, we give it. We don’t need medicines, we administer them. We create and invent and give and they take and take and take. It is more one sided than is “hip” or popular to face in discussion. What a shame.

That is absolutely ridiculous.
There are white people all over this country who are starving and homeless.
I walked past one taking a crap in the woods by some condos just the other day, ffs.

A lot of this "one sidedness" you are pointing out has been imposed on these people, by people who think exactly the way you are.

mrshumphreys

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Eldensword wrote:But what have they done for me lately? :lol: - Inventions of necessity early on, bravo. Inventions inspired and refined with help from whitey and purchased (which made it successful) by whitey. Shall I break out the stats on whitey's ownership and understanding of computers and technology which is the market in which such inventions are deemed successful? I'm too busy working right now but I can if it will help. Yes, every race has contributed something, just look at "PLUGS". Today's kids are running around with holes in their ears and noses thanks to the tribesmen of the Earth. Thanks guys! :roll:

lolwut?

Without the advancements of the Chinese, Mongol, and Egyptian Empires the European world would have taken an extra thousand years before the likes of Greece and Rome came about.

Some of the most magnificent structures in human history were made by non-white civilizations. Hell, even today most Asiatic countries have taken our basic inventions and have completely overhauled them.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby AlphaOmega » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:28 am

sandra wrote:
A universal truth.

Planets are round and spherical.

Thats about all the truth that I got out of it. :mrgreen:

I will admit I was wrong on one point only...yes planets are spherical.

I knew this thread was going to end badly...I note it has been moved. I personally think it should have been locked.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 am

There is only atleast one absolute truth in the universe confirmed, DARKNESS is the main power in every universe.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Eldensword » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:28 am

Darkness is everywhere - Cold, lifeless and Godless. Light shall prevail and bring warmth and meaning.
Eldensword

Postby AlphaOmega » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 am

bluesman wrote:http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-ushdl&p=Ese%20Callum%27s&type=

just folow the link..ole ese is well known..lol

bluz

I went to the link and visited all of the pages for the original link have a look at what I found...it is at the bottom of this page just above the Ad: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread191647/pg2

It is threads like this that get "Dr" ese callum banned from so many forums around the world. He is currently under investigation by New York medical authorities, since he often claims to be a qualified doctor treating people in New York.

Nice pick up bluesman 8-) 8-)
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

PreviousNext

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts