The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Did America Bring Down the British Empire?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 am

bionic wrote:I should have said it's "appearance" of empireness.
It willingly gives that up.
Which is smart and helps to make it a bit less of a target.

And I alos believe the USA and the UK are basically tied at the hip..conjoined in some way.
As are all the "modern western" powers/super powers

I agree with the last part, I still disagree with the top bit. I want to bring it back to be honest. Pull out of the EU, go to war with France (they need a good kicking, bastards :lol: ), retake Africa and then invade Spain...then the world is good. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are all joined together though.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 am

British Empire ...... is a failed Empire.

The British empire is dead, it died after ww2 when its debts to the USA where so large that it could not risk upseting the USA for fear of its debts being called in.

& as a result of that The USA was able to have free reigh, of global affairs & policy making.

As if the British did not back or Support the USA, the USA would call in the British debt & bankrupt the the U.K.

& it was that relationship that ended British power on the world stage & ended British free will & freedom of movment accross the British Empire.

The British Empire is no more ........

& in the same vain,

The USA is no longer a superpower either.

In the same way that the massive debt owed to the USA by the U.K ended the British empire, the usa has become a failed world power by its inability to control spending.

The USA is a world power no more.

The USA has a 2.5 + Trillion dollar debt to China.

& China now Controlls the USA.

& there is nothing the USA can do as if it trys to stop China from taking back taiwan
Or trys to put preasure on China over Tibet. Ect Ect.

China will Just' Start repossessing crap like the white house & capitol hill.

or at very least bankrupt the USA & cripple it's financial system.

China is now the worlds ONLY supperpower & China will decide world policy & control the Global bodies such as the IMF & the U.N

& China is free to appoint as members who it decides to & the USA cant do crap all about it.

In the same way the USA controled the English by holding the British debt it owed the USA over Englands head inorder to control & influance world affairs.

China will Destroy the USA in a heart beat if the USA ever questions China or undermindes China & it's objectives.

& any Nation who has China in it's back pocket ...... Has not' a worry in the world.

In remembrances of corporate USA & the downfall of America.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=202

Kevin Rudd calls a crisis summit of G20...G.Bush whats a G20
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=354

China ready to assist in U.S drama
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=261

Kevin Rudd spruiks merits of G20 to the UN
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2041

G20 takes world economy mantle from G8
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2051

IMF: Time To Move Forward On Global Financial System Reform
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2491

UN: Security Council Reform On the Agenda Again.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2487

APRA to join Basel banking supervision committee
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=859

A shattering moment in America's fall from powerhttp://community.theblackvault.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=330

U.S. eyes closer engagement with Asia through trade.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2433

China seeks closer ties with Australia
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2333

Free Trade Deal
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2333

Barack Obama's man junks Australia's Asia-Pacific plan.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2490

Australia calls for tougher world financial regulations
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=380

Obama bank plans shake world stocks
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3017

A new world order as US sinks
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=916

China proposes a new world currency.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=918

China's yuan 'set to usurp US dollar' as world currancy
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1899

China seeks assurances on US debt
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=917

China Again Casts an Acquisitive Eye on U.S. Assets
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1541
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
rath

Postby mael » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:52 am

Mister Rath.

I am writing to thank you for your application pertaining to the currently vacant post of entry-level, history professor's desk-drawer-knob polisher.

Don't call us, we'll call you. K?

Ms Ferretstroker. Personnel manager.

The Didgeridoo Wombatdonga Uni.
mael

Postby rath » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:32 am

mael wrote:Mister Rath.

I am writing to thank you for your application pertaining to the currently vacant post of entry-level, history professor's desk-drawer-knob polisher.

Don't call us, we'll call you. K?

Ms Ferretstroker. Personnel manager.

The Didgeridoo Wombatdonga Uni.

Dont tell me.

Im overqualified for the job.

& your intimidated by my shear brilliance & my wealth of knowledge.

Dont worry about it .......... Im sure we can work something out Prfessor.

Hay ........ it's not like you need to sell your kidneys to afford my wages.

Just the one Kidney' ... & your liver, & That should cover the short fall.
rath

Postby jaydeehess » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:08 pm

rath wrote: it's not like you need to sell your kidneys to afford my wages.

What's the blood type of that kidney donor? I might know someone who could use it.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby rath » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:39 am

jaydeehess wrote:
rath wrote: it's not like you need to sell your kidneys to afford my wages.

What's the blood type of that kidney donor? I might know someone who could use it.

:lol:
rath

Postby rath » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:47 am

rath wrote:
The USA is no longer a superpower either.

In the same way that the massive debt owed to the USA by the U.K ended the British empire, the usa has become a failed world power by its inability to control spending.

The USA is a world power no more.

The USA has a 2.5 + Trillion dollar debt to China.

& China now Controlls the USA.

& there is nothing the USA can do as if it trys to stop China from taking back taiwan
Or trys to put preasure on China over Tibet. Ect Ect.

China will Just' Start repossessing crap like the white house & capitol hill.

or at very least bankrupt the USA & cripple it's financial system.

China is now the worlds ONLY supperpower & China will decide world policy & control the Global bodies such as the IMF & the U.N

& China is free to appoint as members who it decides to & the USA cant do crap all about it.

China retaliates over US arms deal with Taiwan

February 1, 2010

CHINA has cancelled all military exchanges with the United States in response to the proposed $US6.4 billion ($7.23 billion) sale of advanced missiles and helicopters to Taiwan by Washington.

Beijing has also imposed sanctions on the companies selling the arms and threatened to review co-operation on other issues.

The US responded defiantly, insisting that the sales would contribute to regional security.

The angry row escalates frictions between Beijing and Washington, who are at odds over trade, climate change and a threat by internet giant Google to leave the Chinese market in protest against computer hacking of its members' accounts.

It is a further blow to the hopes of the US President, Barack Obama, to secure Chinese support for tougher measures against Iran over its illicit nuclear program.

The State Department insisted that the arms sale contributed to ''security and stability'' between Taiwan and China.

''Such sales contribute to maintaining security and stability across the Taiwan Strait,'' said a US State Department spokeswoman, Laura Tischler. ''The US is the leading arms supplier to Taiwan and, under a 1979 act of Congress, is legally obliged to help Taiwan defend itself.''

China had warned the US that the sale would have a ''serious negative impact'' on ties between the two countries. Beijing regards Taiwan as a renegade province that is still part of its territory.

Announcing its retaliation, a Defence Ministry spokesman, Huang Xueping, said: "We made the decision out of considerations on the severe harm of the US arms sales to Taiwan.''

China's Vice Foreign Minister, He Yafei, said the arms deal would lead to an ''aftermath both sides would not prefer'' and called on Washington to reverse its ''erroneous'' decision.

Mr He said China was "strongly indignant" about the package of weapons, which includes 114 Patriot anti-missile missiles, 60 Black Hawk helicopters and two minesweepers, which was submitted to the US Congress for approval on Friday.

''The US plan will definitely undermine China-US relations and bring about a serious negative impact on exchanges and co-operation in major areas between the two countries,'' said Mr He in a statement.

There have been no signs Beijing will try to use its US dollar assets to pressure Washington, or impose broader trade penalties, both steps that would undercut China's economic strength.

But China's Defence Ministry said military exchanges would be put on hold and Beijing postponed vice ministerial-level talks on security, arms control and non-proliferation.

The military freeze could prevent a visit to China by the US Defence Secretary, Robert Gates. Military contacts between the two powers are limited, and were last suspended by China in 2008 over a previous round of US arms sales to Taiwan.

The row is the latest sign of the fraught relationship between the two superpowers.

Mr Obama's decision later this year to meet the Dalai Lama, who China regards as a dangerous separatist, has also angered Beijing.

Telegraph, London
rath

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:14 am

Lashmar wrote:
bionic wrote:I should have said it's "appearance" of empireness.
It willingly gives that up.
Which is smart and helps to make it a bit less of a target.

And I alos believe the USA and the UK are basically tied at the hip..conjoined in some way.
As are all the "modern western" powers/super powers

I agree with the last part, I still disagree with the top bit. I want to bring it back to be honest. Pull out of the EU, go to war with France (they need a good kicking, bastards :lol: ), retake Africa and then invade Spain...then the world is good. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are all joined together though.

Ahhhh screw it, Declare war on the world (and if you aren't with us you are agin us)

Establish a worldwide gov't for the people, by the people (all 7 billion of us) and the world will be at peace! :D
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:37 am

Let's face it, WW2 is what put the nail in the coffin of all European 'empires'. At the cessation of hostilities the Europeans were in no position to re-establish control over their former colonies.

The USA was not interested in allowing the Euopeans to re-estabilsh this control either and the USA was in the best position since its economic and manufacturing infrastructure was largely intact.
Little known fact is that Ho Chi Minh was flown back to Vietnam by the USA and supplied and trained by the USA (ironic huh? further irony is that the Veitnamese declaration of independance read very much like that of the USA) to fight the Japanese and later to throw a wrench into French aspirations to re-control their colony.

The USA was instrumental in taking down European empires. The Spanish empire crumbled after the Spanish American War. The USA could have created its own world wide empire by making, for instance, The Phillipines and Mexico, colonies of the USA. Imagine a Pacifac rim in which the USA controls basically all of the North American coast, several islands in the Pacifac and the Phillipines. However empire building was seen as a throwback to monarchy and a European political system that the USA was born fighting against. Those countries were then allowed 'independant' government. I put the word in quotes of course because the governments of many a country were established BY the USA even if such was done clandestinely.
jaydeehess

Postby rath » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:08 pm

jaydeehess wrote:The USA was instrumental in taking down European empires. The Spanish empire crumbled after the Spanish American War. The USA could have created its own world wide empire by making, for instance, The Phillipines and Mexico, colonies of the USA. Imagine a Pacifac rim in which the USA controls basically all of the North American coast, several islands in the Pacifac and the Phillipines. However empire building was seen as a throwback to monarchy and a European political system that the USA was born fighting against. Those countries were then allowed 'independant' government. I put the word in quotes of course because the governments of many a country were established BY the USA even if such was done clandestinely.

Same could be said for Australia as well.

Keeping in mind before ww2 was ww1.

At as ww1, Australia was well on its way to Empire' ... But like with the USA.

Australia did not think empire building was in the interested of the world.

ww1 Australia owned most of europe & the pacific.

New Zealand, Papa new guinea & Antartica where all under Australia's territorial domain.

AS was the entire Ottaman Empire in Africa & Europe during the war an after..

& Australia Built what is now ... the middle east, ( turning tribes into nations )

Australia Founded nations such as, ...... Iraq, ...... Palestine .... Israel ...... Jordan ......... ect ect.

The Battle for Beersheba 31st October 1917.

Think about that.

Australia was a founding member of the united nations ...... & had Australia take'n the seat as a permannent member of the security council, and not passed it over.

& If Australia had held onto the ottoman empire in europe & Africa after world war one, the USA would not have been involved in world war two as history would have been very different indeed.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts