The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Scientists and God

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sheye » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:22 pm

orangetom wrote:
Most of the time I let it go..but on occasion I let them know that they are slugs and that I know how to use Salt.

By the way Sheye..notice this Salt has a capital S in it.?? This is not my Salt but His...understand now??

Hope this helps. This is a long and difficult road to walk. Very narrow.

Yes, I understand . To what ability? to who's requirement..?...???
I guess thats for the discernment of each soul to make...through the guidance of divine love.

thankyou for your posts
sincerely,
Sheye
sheye

Postby qmark » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:18 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:Sheye,

but from where do I recieve the discernment required ,to understand what passes for logic and reason?
Myself?..am I to trust my poor lil pitiful human brain??

I would appreciate a reply to that question orangetom because,I type it with all sincerity..

Your question Sheye is a very valid and worthy question. One worthy of careful consideration.

As I have told you ...I have been under the tutorage of elders and ministers who were blessed to know and study from the "Whole Council of God." This is a very rare thing for those in the Ministry teaching and preaching to a flock. Most flocks are not willing to learn or hear it. They would throw their Ministers out.

What one learns when one reads the Bible...His Word..is that we are not to be emotional train Wrecks in studying and obeying the Word. Biblical Love is not human love. Biblical love is obedience to God and His Word. How God commands and instructs us to live with each other and Himself in an increasingly unfriendly world.

So many churches out here are teaching the feel good...pretty type of religion which bears little resemblance to what is in the Word. It is just designed to make on feel good about themselves. It is sugar...not Salt. We are the Salt of the Earth ..not the sugar. This is not to say that we are not to be meek and mild..indeed we are to be just so.
But when confronted by the drivel of this world..we are to be tooled and equipped...knowledgable enough to pour out Salt on these slugs. And we know what happens to slugs when we pour Salt onto them. We do not do this in our vanity or for our purposes. We must be properly girded in the armour of the Word.

This is why the Whole Council of God is important. Most Christians never come into contact with this concept. Most ministers will not teach this because if they did ..the congregation would find out that they are teaching Pharisee doctrine ..not God's doctrine. Counterfeit doctrine.

This is built up over time..line upon line...precept upon precept...until you begin to look at verses..and suddenly one day..see them in a different Light. "I never saw..that before..and I've read that verse a hundred time and never thought it meant that??!!" You see Sheye??

There is no such instruction in the Bible/Word to know God by being an emotional trainwreck.
Living for ones emotional satisfaction. Feel goodism.

When you begin to understand this..in the seat of the emotions..you learn to dicipline your emotions and think a thing through.
I can read the posts of Athiests and unbelievers and see almost immediately what their religion is...the religion of the self. This is translated in Biblical parlayance as " I will be like the most high." " I am and there is none else besides me."
You can see it clearly in many of their posts. They cannot get away from it.
There is in their posts a distinct line with the flesh manifested in a textbook lack of humility.
When you come to understand this fingerprint you will see it often around you. On television, in movies, amongst your peers.

Most of the time I let it go..but on occasion I let them know that they are slugs and that I know how to use Salt.

By the way Sheye..notice this Salt has a capital S in it.?? This is not my Salt but His...understand now??

Hope this helps. This is a long and difficult road to walk. Very narrow.

In His Name,
Orangetom

Amen to that, Orangetom. Those are my thoughts exactly. You have put to words my concern for the church, and Christians in general, in these last days. The amount of deception going on today is off the charts, and christians are not immune.
qmark

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 pm

qmark,

Amen to that, Orangetom. Those are my thoughts exactly. You have put to words my concern for the church, and Christians in general, in these last days. The amount of deception going on today is off the charts, and christians are not immune.

Amen, Amen, Amen.
I too have such concerns for the Brethren.

First qmark..I need to tell a thing here but, by your concerns above in the quote, I think you either know or are quickly finding out.

My friend in Christ...Andrew...expressed to me years ago ..after his conversion....he said to me.."you know..once you understand the Word...there are not many of us out here at all...are there?"
Andrew was speaking of the shipyard in which we worked. At that time in those days..the roll was for some 28,000 people.

But for all purposes ...he could just as well have been speaking of the whole world.

I have not seen or heard from my Brother Andrew in some time since he moved away. But I pray God is with him and his house.

qmark..it can indeed seem like we are alone out here among the wildlife of this world who generally don't like us. No problem with me. This world can indeed sometime seem like a wasteland..spiritually. Even at times among those who claim to be Brethren.

It is gratifying to know that there is someone else out here in the wasteland who knows and thinks a thing through. It will be a lifelong work qmark. At times a very very difficult work.
We are going to need His Salt. The whole armour of God. His whole council.

And you are correct about the deception. This too is why it is good to know how to spot a counterfeit. It is all around us. Waiting like a lion.

Keep up the good work qmark. Keep the Faith.
For the time cometh when we will have to stand. At that time we will need all the Salt we can get ..all the Armour ..the whole council of God.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby sandra » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 pm

qmark you are pretty good with words, a thread on discernment would be a good idea.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:20 pm

"and the lion shall lay down with the lamb"
:mrgreen:

I missed you, I think
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sandra » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:26 pm

:lol:

You seen that lion lay down on animal planet with that calf?

Its the wolf, and the wolf shall lie down with the lamb. :lol: ;)
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby bionic » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 am

for some reason the phraze
"A wolf in sheep's clothing" comes to mind
yikes
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sandra » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:28 am

And a little child shall lead them
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:05 am

Horses swifter than lepards :lol: