The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

So how about the Milky way?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 pm

"The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator.

The Galactic Equator is a virtual line that describes 0 degrees longitude and 0 degrees latitude, and acts as a divisionary line between the northern and southern hemispheres of the Milky Way galaxy"

LINKHERE

There are people that believe that the 2012 alignment are two creative forces merging one as female, one as male. The female being the milky way, and the sun male.

This is quite radical. Made me think of this after the last thread, people talking about all kinds of things. The prophecies of 2012 and how they are perceived by all types of people are fascinating to say the least. Whether the sun and milky way alignment of 2012 is a 'female' and 'male' merging, doesn't make a difference to my beliefs. Everything science, religion, spiritual, so forth can have female/male perceptions of cocreation.

Zero point anyone?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:28 pm

"What seems clear is that the end-date alignment was envisioned as a sacred union of the Cosmic Mother principle (our Milky Way's Galactic Center) with the Cosmic Father principle (the solstice sun). Based upon this end-date alignment, the Maya devised an entire belief-system that I've termed the Galactic Cosmology. It's reasonable to suspect that we human beings will resonate with this cosmic alignment, and feel in the depths of our own beings the union of the creation principles that originally created us and continue to sustain us. In fact, according to Maya insights, it is the periodic union of Cosmic Ma and Pa at 26,000-year intervals that propels the evolution of life on earth to higher levels of complexity and fulfillment. This may have special significance for the consciousness-endowed life-forms on earth, who can respond in sympathy to the subtle energy shift that will attend the Galactic Alignment of 2012. The alignment of 2012 will bathe us with energy emanating from the Galactic Center. In a sense, a doorway will open between the local reality on earth and the transcendent, eternal reality of our cosmic source. A return to our source is the ointment which heals our spirits and allows us to grow in union with Earth, Sun, and Galaxy."
http://edj.net/mc2012/mothfath.htm

"It is the most important Maya creation place. And even if the Maya were
not aware that +/-26,000 light years “behind” this very area of the sky is the center of
our galaxy, researchers now agree that they sure chose the exact correct spot and time –
and they encoded this astronomical alignment in their Creation Myth for us to interpret."

http://alignment2012.com/Aprilpg3.pdf
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby Questioner101 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:52 am

Scientists have said, there is no "true alignment." It's off-center by millions of miles....similar to "the great conjunction" which happened in the late 80s early 90s....nothing happened.
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:12 am

I think this has more to do with things like astrology than astronomy.

More faith and philosophised topic related...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Questioner101 wrote:Scientists have said, there is no "true alignment." It's off-center by millions of miles....similar to "the great conjunction" which happened in the late 80s early 90s....nothing happened.

Millions of miles? I've read it might be off and that they cannot prove either way how close it will be, can you provide a link please to this information? And I have no knowledge of a great conjunction in the late 80's or 90's, more 1981 or 2000 I believe. How relevant is the great conjuction comparing to 2012 galactic alignment which only happens every (i think) 26,000 years? As well, scientists do know there will be another pole shift and it will change things durastically, however I realise the changes on a physical level are nothing simultaneously, more like covering thousands of years for things to reregulate.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts