The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Genetic Love Match?

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 am

Way to LITTLE? Cmon now. If it was so simple you wouldn't be making half the comments you ever make. You wouldn't feel the way you do about humanity if you thought being honest is something that is suppose to come easy. However maybe you have a different idea of respect. Respect is not little to me, it is something I do not expect, because I realise most people have not the first inclination of what it even means to respect themselves, let alone me. I end up having an understanding without judgement to the best I can.

Concerning that most humans have the idea of being superior to everything on this world and the universe, it is way too little.
If they want me to stop being so intolerable towards humans then stop with that patehtic smart-mouthing they have had going since like the dawn of civilization or earlier.
I do not in any way support the idea that humans are more important than nature either.
That kind of thinking is what is leading this world into a craphole.

Sounds like you are terribly harsh on people. Very hard on people, or yourself. Sometimes I say things, and usually I don't regret them, but I learn the real reason I said it, my intent behind it, and with change of reasoning, we change our words. Pretty much everyone grows in their own way. Someone can be a racist, and still just be someone who lies. And I don't know anyone yet who does not lie.

Sorry but I do not tolerate any type of judgemental stupidity that in reality has no value or any good purpose whatsoever.
If we really are the intelligent species we think we are, then most of what I hate shouldn't even exist.
To be honest, most people are close to being satanists since they give after their primitive violent actions instead of the true human power, intelligence and control over herself.
When it comes to lying, white lies are good in some occassions, specially if it leads to protecting something that is pure.
Horrible lies like cheating on someone or lying about weapons etc etc are not tolerated by me at all.
Of course they are everywhere so I can't do anything about it yet.

The true intelligent people out there with pure hearts and minds are like the smallest amount of people ever.
I bet not even 1000 humans since the dawn of our species lives up to that.
Just pathetic.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Sorry but I do not tolerate any type of judgemental stupidity that in reality has no value or any good purpose whatsoever.

And you never do this Dark?

If we really are the intelligent species we think we are, then most of what I hate shouldn't even exist.

Yes you are right about this one. However Maybe this is something that alot of people are just learning, have patience. Many things will not be existing for much longer, how much hope do you have? And what do you do to help change these things through yourself?

To be honest, most people are close to being satanists since they give after their primitive violent actions instead of the true human power, intelligence and control over herself.

Whether you believe this or not, these things are changing right now as we speak. People of a certain nature are no longer capable of getting away with as much, things are being brought to light about natures.

Horrible lies like cheating on someone or lying about weapons etc etc are not tolerated by me at all.
Of course they are everywhere so I can't do anything about it yet.

We can take care of ourselves and make sure these are things we are not doing. We can continue to be conscious of our intent and live by it, which in return affects everything and anyone around us, just by even our vibrations.

The true intelligent people out there with pure hearts and minds are like the smallest amount of people ever.
I bet not even 1000 humans since the dawn of our species lives up to that.
Just pathetic.

Yikes. My fear is that you are partially right here, there are small numbers that have pure hearts and minds, yet again, I sincerely know this is changing. At times I do not have compassion for people whom are living carelessly. However there are some out there that are doing the best they can to maintain themselves in a better way then the rest, even that is difficult to begin with. You have to have a strong mind to believe that those few good people left have the ability to transform it all, and I do. Ive seen many things happening and have met many more people this year than any other that are concerned for our fates as humans, what more could I ask for considering when I was contemplating these things more than 13 yrs ago, no one gave it hardly a second thought. If we are aware enough we can see the changes being made, gradually, its not like all of a sudden we are going to wake up and the only people left are pure and good- you know what I mean,

But to think you are above the rest of humanity, ouch. I'd get passed that one.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:13 pm

And you never do this Dark?

Not without people showing me their true nature.
But even then I don't give a damn, I just walk away and leave them like trash.

Yes you are right about this one. However Maybe this is something that alot of people are just learning, have patience. Many things will not be existing for much longer, how much hope do you have? And what do you do to help change these things through yourself?

I think that humans have had way too much time already, enough is enough.

Whether you believe this or not, these things are changing right now as we speak. People of a certain nature are no longer capable of getting away with as much, things are being brought to light about natures.

If that is true then it would be very strange that I have witnessed the exact opposite.

We can take care of ourselves and make sure these are things we are not doing. We can continue to be conscious of our intent and live by it, which in return affects everything and anyone around us, just by even our vibrations.

The only vibrations I've gotten from humans since I was born are pure negative except from my family of course.

Ive seen many things happening and have met many more people this year than any other that are concerned for our fates as humans, what more could I ask for considering when I was contemplating these things more than 13 yrs ago, no one gave it hardly a second thought. If we are aware enough we can see the changes being made, gradually, its not like all of a sudden we are going to wake up and the only people left are pure and good- you know what I mean,

But to think you are above the rest of humanity, ouch. I'd get passed that one.

The only 2 things I have witnessed about these few people and their results are that:

1. They change things to the better.

2. Humans crusify you for it no matter how good your intentions are.

And possibly a third result.
Most and possibly everyone would get corrupted by greed in the end even with the most noblest and forthcoming idea ever.

When it comes to me being "better" than the rest, well I can just say that it's them that makes that choice in the end wouldn't you agree? ;) :twisted:
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:When it comes to me being "better" than the rest, well I can just say that it's them that makes that choice in the end wouldn't you agree? ;) :twisted:

Okay I got the rest of what you are saying above, however there is no point in running in circles, your someone who, when you make up your mind, its set. :mrgreen: But I will say the above statement of yours is quite bold. I'd shred it apart if I thought you entirely serious. ;)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:49 am

Well all I can say is that if they change my mind will possibly change.
Dark-Samus

Postby Answers » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Dr Tamara Brown, a Croatian
geneticist based in Zurich, this makes total sense. For five years she
has been investigating what creates that initial “spark” between two
people, and she believes that the answer lies in smell — secret signals
we pick up subconsciously. These scents lurk in our body odour,
created by the genes involved in our immune system. More
specifically, a section of DNA called the human leukocyte antigen, or
HLA.
Answers

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:58 am

sandra wrote:hmm so your idea is you have to be desperate to try this?

I'm pretty sure that's their target audience.

sandra wrote:People try to bank off anything, thing is, there is always truth in it all. I believe genetics will play a role in match making, but a natural one.

There's definately truth in there somewhere, they just seem to have left most of it out. I'm certain genetics plays a role in the way we attract each other. I don't believe love is the only recipe for great sex, safe and happy sex, sure. When a man and a woman come together to procreate, your bodies know it and will do what it takes to achieve this goal. I know, I've experienced it.

At the time, it seemed like a weird experience for both of us. It wasn't the sex that was weird, it was the longevity, the seemingly never-ending sexual experience. It was mind blowing and although we didn't know it at the time, nature did it's thing. We weren't exactly thrilled about that, nor was her father...

He shops at my store and we chat all the time. I have a great respect for him and the way he handled it, especially since he didn't kill me. :lol: I have daughters the same age now as that long ago day and boy is it ever difficult!

sandra wrote:thats more like a threesome. :mrgreen:

Not necessarily a bad thing. :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts