The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Marshal Law is Coming to America

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby AlphaOmega » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:42 am

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby capricorn » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:38 pm

terrorists are most likely in the united states training and planning an attack as we speak. when they strike on a daily basis, the only way to handle it will be to declare martial law. we are all screwed
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby AlphaOmega » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 pm

The "Terrorists" America has to worry about are the terrorists within more so than the external terrorists. ;)
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
AlphaOmega

Postby jaydeehess » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 pm

OMG!! Its taking a long time to be implemented since I know I have been reading about its imminent impostion for 40 years now.
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Postby capricorn » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Wowww! a whole 40 years?
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby AlphaOmega » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:50 am

It has been a gradual implementation since the 14th Amendment was introduced however, the 14th amendment was not only NOT ratified...it is actually unconstitutional

I refer you to this site ....It is a long read but it sets the case our quite clearly:

http://www.barefootsworld.net/14uncon.html

You also need to understand that the NWO have been working on this proposition of One World Government for centuries all around the world...the changes they make are secretive and deceptive and are such changes are made slowly and implemented one component at a time so they can not be detected easily.

Today, due to their arrogance because they are so close to the completion of their sinister goals they are now openly making these changes because people are willing to make sacrifices of liberty for security.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations. - James Madison

People need to understand that in America the ENEMIES are WITHIN, they come form all sides of the political spectrum.

The Constitution has been usurped by Every President since (and Including Lincoln) to the present day.

Americans Have been systematically dumbed down since Lincoln and as a result the very fabric of America is in tatters because they have not questioned the government, so in effect they (Americans) have duped themselves and the citizenry of America are solely to blame for the demise of America.

As examples both houses (Senate and Reps) have introduced laws taking away civil liberties in contadiction to the 1st, 2nd and 10th Amendments to name 3 specifically WITHOUT proper Debate and in some case wthout having READ the Proposed legislation.

Points in Case (Just to name a few):
Patriot Acts (1 and 2)
Declaration of War on Iraq
Declaration of War with Afghanistan
Declaration of War with the Confederate States of America (A sovereign Nation)
The levying of income tax (See my post on the IRS AND BATF)

When is the American citizenry Going to WAKE THE HELL UP???
AlphaOmega

Postby AlphaOmega » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:56 am

There is a single world wide conspiracy to bring about the NWO it has been going on for centuries.

They[sic] seek ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and ONE RELIGION for the entire world..every other conspiracy ie. Lincoln assassination, JFK assassination, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Korea, 9-11, The Riechstag Fire and all of the others are single conspiracies within the larger Conspiracy.

During these upheavals in society and after new laws are passed which, invariably place new restriction on people, business, creating poverty, despair, national disarmament and many civil liberties. In many cases such laws are completely unlawful according to the different Constitutions of individual Sovereign Nations.

In many countries Marshall law is actually in force but not acted upon "The Powers That Be" the job is not yet complete but is nearing completion. completion will come about in 2 phases the complete collapse of the American Economy which will cause the world economy to collapse shortly there after (a matter of hours).

Phase 2 occurs when the citizenry of the world revolt as a result of this collapse. It will be then the the already existing Martial Law in these Sovereign Nations will be enforced. At this point there is no turning back or fate is sealed.

Global war will break out and those who survive will be enslaved to the NWO. No civil liberties will exist and speaking out will be result in your death, most likely without trial.
AlphaOmega

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts