The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Dreams

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 pm

All my life I've been one to dream while I sleep, vivid dreams that would make me wonder upon waking whether or not I was awake or indeed sleeping. Any of you ever have any really vivid dreams that make you think?

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Quite a few actually, most of them involves me either dying or going to somewhere I have not been and not sure it even exists in the world even if they are located in real areas of the world.

What I find most fascinating though is that I dream almost everyday and the bes tpart is that, when my dream today ends, the dream tomorrow continues that dream where it last stopped...
Almost like having a theatre inside my head :twisted:

I always think, if I dream such dreams that continue where they left off...
Maybe I have to be somewhere I do no know yet where to find...
No it´s no God message :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby malai5 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi All

Yes, dreams can be very real, just like a waking life.
Ever in a dream considered you were asleep somewhere?
So, what is the dream and what is the reality, or is there no difference.

This is our swing on it:

Parallel Lives???

Dreams are another world, are of other lives lived. Those lives remembered in your waking, give you insights into your inner connection with those lives and your answers to equate your waking lives to.

It is a foreseen circumstance. It is the very connection to your other selves. It tells you everything about you.

Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sheye » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 pm

i've always wondered about dreams,and nightmares as well too. Always wondered about the nightmare I had that I experienced sleep paralysis in,and if that was something real in the sense of that "dark energy",and the feeling of something very heavy being on top of me when I did wake up.I talked about in the paranormal forum under SP posting.

Can't say that I've had any good dreams that seemed real. its interesting that you continue to dream in sequence dark...and about places you have never been.Fascinating actually....wish it would happen to me.

I could tell you about a few nightmares I've had, but these in noway could be confused with being real,unless there is a way for entities to take your children ,and put them through extreme torture mentally then bring them back without anyone knowing what really happened. My son was really afraid of aliens for awhile and it made me wonder,considering the nightmare I had.

My dreams and nightmares sometimes feel like I'm supposed to understand something through them. I sometimes think I'm just picking up on energy out there,like someone somewhere is filming a bad kind of horror and I'm picking up on it,or I'm picking up on vibes that someone out there is really experiencing.

Fascinating topic .
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:09 pm

The fact you are dreaming at least means you are sleeping well into the REM stage of sleep. Some people do have very vivid realistic dreams. I don;'t think you dream until you are in the REM stage. I have herd that many recurring dreams have textbook meanings. I used to have a nightmare when I was younger of not making a curve in a car and going off a cliff in a freefall. I herd dreams of falling like that are classic when you feel like you are failing, and at the time I was in a industry that was going down hill, no benifits, and I was about to turn 30 thinking I hadn't accomplished anything.

One thing I've never been able to do waking from a vivid dream, is to return to it, and sometimes you really want to go back into the dream. If you can pick up a dream where it left off dark, I wish I could have done that.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Two of the most life changing events to ever happen to me were triggered by dreams. I'm fairly certain that not all dreams are significant but, I've become fairly convinced over time that the dreams you remember vividly are messages you need to understand.

Greeney, I did a term paper on Edgar Cayce when I was in highschool and my Dad, being an avid occultist, had many books by Cayce. I do recall that Cayce said one of the classic symbols within dreams is the vehicle (car, truck, etc.) and it is meant to symbolize your life.

Since learning that, every dream I ever recall having about driving a vehicle, matched perfectly how I was feeling about my life.

For example, your dream about going off the cliff would be the classic "fear of losing control and falling into the unknown" which obviously describes how insecure you were feeling about your career.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby sheye » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Two of the most life changing events to ever happen to me were triggered by dreams. I'm fairly certain that not all dreams are significant but, I've become fairly convinced over time that the dreams you remember vividly are messages you need to understand.

This quote from you frrostedman rings very true to me. The only problem is that a large percentage of the dreams I remember vividly are nightmares!!

I will share one with you that had such emotional impact that thinking about it or talking about for quite a few years after it happened would always bring me to tears.

Was driving with myself and my daughter in my car (she was maybe 11 or 12 ). We are in a big city that I am not familiar with and I drive off a freeway (lost)only to find myself driving into a section of town that a very frightening scenerio is taking place in. Its like we just drove into hell. There are gangs of people running around burning buildings , brutally attacking torturing and murdering people and really getting off on it. Extreme vivious evil that seemed insatiable in its desire to feel pain and hate ,radiated everywhere.

In the next scene of this dream my daughter and I are standing outside of the car,and we are totally surrounded by at least 20 of these "people"

I know in an instant in my mind exactly what the totally inevitable outcome will be. They would brutally torture ,rape then murder me so that she had to witness it all,and then one of 2 things would happen. They would do the same to her....OR..and this was worse in my heart...they would torture and rape her after she wirnessed my demise, and then TURN HER into one of them. The emotion was so intense,and it is still hard to think about.

Anyhow next scene..look down at my hand and see a little old fashioned type western six shooter in it. Knowing that I couldn't possibly take them all out with that lil gun,I turn the gun towards my daughter and begin pulling the trigger. The look of total confusion and heartbreak in her eyes ,is the last visual scene I see ,as I hear the gun bang....Then I woke up!!

I've had other bad nightmares,but oddly enough I've used prayer in them ,and somehow mysteriously things changed quickly.For some reason in this nightmare I so positively knew what the outcome would be in a very quick instant,and thats when the gun appeared.

This dream bothered me ,and still does, for over a decade ,any thoughts on that frrosted man..or any one else?
sheye

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:08 am

Can't say that I've had any good dreams that seemed real. its interesting that you continue to dream in sequence dark...and about places you have never been.Fascinating actually....wish it would happen to me.

One thing I've never been able to do waking from a vivid dream, is to return to it, and sometimes you really want to go back into the dream. If you can pick up a dream where it left off dark, I wish I could have done that.

And I seem to dream such sequenced dreams maybe 4-5 times a year.
Sometimes, I even go back to such sequenced dreams and dream them all over again.
But rarely does the dream change from the first time I dreamed them.

When it comes to continuing a dream, of course I do not think I can choose it by conciousness, but somehow in my dreams I can choose in some level to return to it although it´s like I really have no choice to pick another one... :? :oops: :|

When it comes to the nightmares which is the majority of my dreams, involving me dying mostly.
It´s almost always a human or some sort of natural force that behaves way too unatural that kills me.
Once I dreamed of me being inside my room looking outside to the cloudy dark night.
My mom and uncle were there aswell and somehow I started seeing this dark "cloud" in the middle of the normal clouds and then it started to form into a black tornado especificly aiming towards me untill it finally caught me and consumed me and then it stopped...

But personally the sequenced dreams are the most fascinating.

Oh and when it comes to the other part of my nightmares, it involves me doing the opposite of the other ones... :twisted: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 am

Yes, dreams can be very real, just like a waking life.
Ever in a dream considered you were asleep somewhere?
So, what is the dream and what is the reality, or is there no difference.

Little doubt that Dreams are a key component of the subconscious, some say a gateway to the conscious or that which becomes reality. Myself, I'm not sure, probably because I've always accepted them as being nothing more than Dreams. Regardless I in some respects agree with the above quote, when I say Vivid I mean extremely real dreams with real people I know in the conscious world. Some quite spooky because they are indeed so lifelike, almost like a vision.

I'm not referring to Nightmares or night terrors as some would say, they could indeed be a direct result of personal circumstance in your real world activities brought on by doom and gloom worry. Doesn't that fly in the face of true faith!

I read a recent paper about a book written many years ago that dealt with dreams and the inner self, some say the book is so valuable that it has no value because the owners refuse to let anyone touch it. There is only one copy known to exist. I'll dig that back up and post it.

I'm one who has a semi-photographic come and go memory---I forget certain aspects of certain things but NEVER forget an actual experience, place I've been, or something I've seen. It's weird. The best way to explain this type of memory is like this: I've been places that I know I've never been to before ( EVER ) only to see something that I ( KNOW ) I've seen before----These experiences are those that I consider to be caused by DREAMS. Sound foolish, I'd agree had I not experienced them on many occasions.

How about Visions--any of you ever have a true Vision? Some people call these " OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES " I've had a couple--one so real I've ever only told one person about it--it was that spooky/scary```~~more so since I'm not one to be shy or afraid of anything. That was instilled into my psyche from an early age by my Father. He began training me at about age 7, all sorts of real life scenarios, soon I was in ( WHAT I CALL ) hand to hand art class--call it what you will, Judo, Karate Chi WTF ever``~~ I was probably just an average student from the physical aspect of the training but very highly skilled from the mental aspect. I learned later that the latter was far more important. The Masters/instructors would always speak to the inner self and how vital it was to understanding the art itself, most people fail to grasp it's importance and fail to achieve their goals. So much of the teachings relate to real life events. Something I've never forgotten.

Anyway--the vision~~ Oddly enough I am a very very light sleeper, that is part of the training, I AM VERY CONSCIOUS of my surroundings no matter where I may find myself, especially when I sleep. I can hear animals, cars, planes, trains anywhere I sleep, wind, weather, rain ETC----So one night while fast asleep I hear the blinds in the bedroom rattle, like the window was open and the wind was blowing through them, only it was cold outside and the windows were locked shut. Despite knowing this I heard it plain as day, there was no mistaking it for what it was so I immediately woke up and began to pull myself out of bed as I looked toward the window, only I was frozen in place, I could not move no matter how hard I tried to do so. Then I noticed a presence in the room, something was holding me down, holding me in place and not allowing me to move. I thought I was just bound up by the blankets, but kicking them off did nothing to free me from the hold something had on me.

All of a sudden for a brief period, a few seconds I felt something on my chest, not heavy but enough weight to get my attention. I say to myself okay since I can't move I guess this is it, how odd I thought. It was then that I made out a dark object a sort of unreal presence, I blinked thinking " HELL I'M JUST DREAMING " kind of go back to sleep, but Then the weight lifted just as I open my eyes, the blinds rattled again and the vision was over!

I jumped up happy that I could move and checked the window--it was locked tight. I looked around and my wife was sound asleep, checked on my daughter--sound asleep. Went back to the bedroom and looked outside--nothing.

I named the vision, that's what I've always called it " THE DEMON " only because it was so damn spooky. I had given myself to it since there was absolutely no way that I could move. It was an experience where every detail is something I will never forget. The best way to describe it is " A COMFORTABLE YET COMPLETELY HELPLESS FEELING "

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 am

I made out a dark object a sort of unreal presence

was this figure wearing a hat ? I'm not making fun, before you get all crazy on me. There is a real phenominom that includes a shodaow person wearing a hat. They call him hat man. It is said he is kinda like a grim reaper. have you had any troubles in you're health lately ?

Might want to go get a physical.

If we learned how to read our dreams we may unlock many secrets to our lives, past lives, future lives. If you beleive in that sort of thing.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts