The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Dreams

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:50 am

Also the whole "people only dream in black and white" is BS. Not me! For me dreaming is like being in virtual reality.

I have OOBE'd, I have Lucid dreamed, I've had Sleep Paralysis, I've even had prophetic dreams (but never over anything important).

hmm..
come to think of it...

I have found if I sleep a-lot..get too much sleep...all of the mentioned begins to happen, really kick in, for me.

Maybe because my conscious mind is more awake because I have overslept? (so I am more aware?)

I dunno.

Also, I am more apt to, at least lucid dream if I work at staying as lucid as possible as I fall asleep.

Stress...severe stress, for me, shuts it all down, though.

When really stressed, I don't even remember my dreams. (I think the opposite might be true for most people)

wonder if I have a sleep 'disorder'?

Uh what kind of 19th century dreams do they have :lol:
My dreams are just like right now in reality aswell.
All real,vivid and deadly.

It actually physicly hurts when you have died so many times in dreams as I have throughout my entire life. I`ve gotten chest pains, stomache pains, arms pains and sometimes I thought I even got a bruise on my chest :shock:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby malai5 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
Also the whole "people only dream in black and white" is BS. Not me! For me dreaming is like being in virtual reality.

I have OOBE'd, I have Lucid dreamed, I've had Sleep Paralysis, I've even had prophetic dreams (but never over anything important).

hmm..
come to think of it...

I have found if I sleep a-lot..get too much sleep...all of the mentioned begins to happen, really kick in, for me.

Maybe because my conscious mind is more awake because I have overslept? (so I am more aware?)

I dunno.

Also, I am more apt to, at least lucid dream if I work at staying as lucid as possible as I fall asleep.

Stress...severe stress, for me, shuts it all down, though.

When really stressed, I don't even remember my dreams. (I think the opposite might be true for most people)

wonder if I have a sleep 'disorder'?

Uh what kind of 19th century dreams do they have :lol:
My dreams are just like right now in reality aswell.
All real,vivid and deadly.

It actually physicly hurts when you have died so many times in dreams as I have throughout my entire life. I`ve gotten chest pains, stomache pains, arms pains and sometimes I thought I even got a bruise on my chest :shock:

Lives hurt, don't they.

Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:56 am

Just though I'd share another dream I had ..it was in the early 90's at some point.

first scene...
I'm in a room at some kind of military complex(haven't a clue which military) but all the children of who were in that room are taken away.my son and daughter being 2 of them.

Next scene....

I'm in the front seat of a car looking back at my children who are kind of huddled into each other obviously seriously traumatized by what they had experienced. I felt in this dream they had been forced to experience seeing each other seriously traumatized,and that realization just made me scream internally so much that I felt like I literally broke into a million pieces.

At that point I woke up,to be quite relieved I has been having a dream,yet still feeling so broken....like they must have felt in the dream.

It was only 6 months ago that I read the interviews with svali regarding mk ultra and mind control, and maybe that Is why I was so obsessed on finding out more about this topic. I felt I had lived something similiar to what she must have experienced being born into these not so wonderful illuminato bloodlines.

I think I understood what it felt like to have your psychi broke into a million peoples through trauma seeing someone you love go through it.
It makes me wonder why I had this dream as well, so many years before I read about Mk ultra victims.
sheye

Postby rath » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Dreams are gods way of saying, your dreaming.

Dreams are evil the church forbids it.
rath

Postby sheye » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that was great rath...I'll try not to dream again.but I'll be damned ..I can't stop...maybe when I'm dead I'll get some rest....but then I again...I'm not so sure of anything

considering I'm not god

and to dumb to know what smart is
sheye

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts