The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Dreams

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:14 am

Nope, no hat, just a sort of thing, for lack of better words. I often wondered after if happened if I was subject to being transfixed by my subconscious state, kind of like people who see trauma and freeze unable to move. It's difficult to explain.

No physical aliments whatsoever. I've always thought of it as more of a spirit passing a message only it was a spirit from the dark side akin to the reason I called it a DEMON.

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:25 pm

I`ve had visions that about 65% of the times have come true sooner or later in life.

And most I experience in life I feel like I already have done all that... :?
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:56 am

I`ve had visions that about 65% of the times have come true sooner or later in life.

Those are deja vu dreams. I 've had so many of those, where I'll go somewhere I've never been and go wow I dreamt I was here. All going on around me are the same as in my dream.Right down to the people who were with me.

That's why I think it really is a past, present, future type of thing. We just don't know how to use it yet.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:59 am

Doesn´t necessarly...come when I sleep... :?
Deja Vu though...maybe I have already been thorugh it all to come and that has been... :twisted:
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:26 am

I've been lost in thought before but never ever have I daydreamed, not even once. I do however know people, have known people who do indeed daydream. I hove no idea how they do it, I've always concluded that they are those who have experienced very little in their lifetimes. Very little of the real world that is.

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:25 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:Nope, no hat, just a sort of thing, for lack of better words. I often wondered after if happened if I was subject to being transfixed by my subconscious state, kind of like people who see trauma and freeze unable to move. It's difficult to explain.

No physical aliments whatsoever. I've always thought of it as more of a spirit passing a message only it was a spirit from the dark side akin to the reason I called it a DEMON.

Bring Em Home Cole

Iv'e had an experience similar and posted about it in the SP thread in paranormal forum.
I know exactly what you are talking about, and when I had my first experience with this, it was literally traumatising. In fact I think I started sleeping back with my mother and everything, was around 14 I believe. It is amasing that other people have had these type of experiences, because someone who has not, would never be able to imagine how it feels. When I had this experience at 14 I shared with everyone on the BV, and at the time, people really gave me some positive feedback.

One thing I can say is that after it had happened more than once, this energy that was holding me down was alot stronger the second time, and it scared me to the point of leaving my body. I know exactly what it feels like in just soul form. There is a heaviness and a lightness all at once. The only thing is I can always remember leaving my body, but I can never remember how I got back in? Isn't that odd?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm

I've been lost in thought before but never ever have I daydreamed, not even once. I do however know people, have known people who do indeed daydream. I hove no idea how they do it, I've always concluded that they are those who have experienced very little in their lifetimes. Very little of the real world that is.

The one thing I`m not in life, is losing myself in thoughts.
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Anyone ever been driving someplace and you get so deep in thought about something, that all of a sudden, you are miles down the road and don;t remember driving it? You stopped at signals and drove perfectly, but your mind was someplace else. Do we actually get into a sleep like state while we are actually awake, and continue doing physical things like driving or operating a machine at work? Who hasn;t daydreamed about something at work and the punch out buzzer goes off. Your mind seems totally engrossed in other thoughts, but physically you are watching and hearing your driving almost like in a trance, and unaware of it. Have we fallen asleep with but able to continue physical activity?
greeney2

Postby bionic » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:23 pm

I've had vivid, sense around dreams, my whole life.

I've even 'died" in dreams (only to wake up at the moment of 'death" and realize it was 'just a dream")
So I know personally, the whole "If you die in your dreams..you die" thing is BS

Also the whole "people only dream in black and white" is BS. Not me! For me dreaming is like being in virtual reality.

I have OOBE'd, I have Lucid dreamed, I've had Sleep Paralysis, I've even had prophetic dreams (but never over anything important).

hmm..
come to think of it...

I have found if I sleep a-lot..get too much sleep...all of the mentioned begins to happen, really kick in, for me.

Maybe because my conscious mind is more awake because I have overslept? (so I am more aware?)

I dunno.

Also, I am more apt to, at least lucid dream if I work at staying as lucid as possible as I fall asleep.

Stress...severe stress, for me, shuts it all down, though.

When really stressed, I don't even remember my dreams. (I think the opposite might be true for most people)

wonder if I have a sleep 'disorder'?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 am

I don´t think I ever had anything like a day-dream wher eI lose mself completely.
I`ve had similar things like visions but I`m not entirely lost in myself.
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts