The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The way I see it - A call to arms

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby AlphaOmega » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 am

The way I see it.

In the movie “The Shootist” John Wayne said “I won’t be wronged, I won’t be insulted and I won’t be laid a hand on, I don’t do these things to other people and I expect the same of them”

When I thought about this statement I came to realize that this was a pretty good code to live by, I think everyone wants this in some way. At my age also this code of conduct for me becomes more and more relevant with each year since I adopted it as my own life code.

I have always felt a very special connection to America (even though I am Australian) as a lot of people in my family tree have played a part in American History. I can document a fair amount of it and I am still looking for other connections with the family in America.

A number of family members went to America and gained their Fame and fortune there. But my Family’s origins are in Normandy going all the way back to the Norman Saxon wars and can be traced back to one individual who had seven sons who went their separate ways to make their lives around the world.

My family have settled on every continent in the world and made their fame and fortunes and even in Australia members of my family have achieved some notoriety. Like all families we have some black sheep but for the most part, my family is a family with a long and proud history, which has been/is recognized as very honorable.

We (my family historically) love a fight and we have fought for what we believe in for centuries, I am no different which is the reason I am writing about how I see things today.

The world is being led to the slaughter by tyrants hell-bent on the destruction of democracy while professing to be acting in our best interests. They have pretty much accomplished their goals of enslaving the less fortunate while asserting their financial dominance at our expense.

They do not want us to get to old so we can serve them in this NWO they have built so they experiment on us, poison us and dumb us down into submission on every level you care to think of. It is a fact the world is over populated and that the world’s population is getting older.

The elitists want the masses who can not afford insurances to pay their way (as we should) but they do not want to offer a safety net for the less fortunate forcing them into poverty and servitude.

Unemployment and homelessness is at an astounding level but the governments of the world make policies as a solution, which are in the final analysis only rhetoric.

People of the world are, no matter what country you go to are disillusioned and frustrated by their governments and are angry. Civil unrest is growing all around the world. The elitists think this is great, with war comes death, disease and famine. It will be a very effective way of culling off much of the population. Only the strong will survive and these are the very people who are strong and broke from the ravages of war that they will enslave if we let them.

The world’s economy is controlled by privately owned centralized banks and public debt is so high it can never be paid back. We are already financially enslaved.

We are human guinea pigs and dumping grounds for the disposal of toxic waste and we are slowly but surely having our life spans shortened by the actions of Governments and their agencies who are all controlled by the Illuminati elitists.

They have tracking systems at Echelon levels that track us in everything we do, say, buy, sell. They know every little detail about us they scan us constantly as we walk our streets, travel in our cars, or travel to other countries.

They have methods to measure individuals and Identify them in crowds of thousands. They use fingerprints, facial recognition, retinal scans, they can measure the gate (measurement of stride of walking and running) of an individual.

They know what ails us and who we go to see about it. They know our interests and hobbies and what we look at and download from the internet where and what we eat, drink, consume, our bank balances and to whom we owe money etc.

The GPS Navigation systems for our cars (Navman, Garmin etc) are great aren’t they? It works by the triangulation of a signal, which relies upon a satellite and it can tell you to within 10 of where in the world you are…here is the thing they don’t tell you…each unit has its own unique identifier and if you bought it using your credit card they can track your every move. BUT I PAID CASH YOUR THEORY DON’T WORK I hear you say….Nothing could be further from the truth…you had to get license plates and register your car to use the roads …correct? Add that to GPS you paid cash for and they have linked it to you. Suddenly the unique unidentified GPS is linked to you.

The ever growing size of government is due to the need to be able to control you, controlling a population is very labor intensive and requires lots of people to do the work. It all seems so innocent, the mundane jobs within the government where you think it is all so harmless is actually one of a few things including but not limited to; intelligence gathering, system deployment, enforcement abilities for the Illuminati.

We, ladies and gentlemen are on the precipice of an abyss and we are losing balance, the world’s population needs to wake up and stop the destruction of mankind and the world as we know it.

It will be a hard fought battle and it can be won. The illuminati are only 1.5 percent of the global population we are 98.5 %. The battle is not just a physical rebellion but intellectual as well. The intellectual battle rages now even as I type this I am waging war on them.

You may think for whatever reason I am a total whack job …I really don’t care but you need to think for a moment about what I am saying.

As for not liking OBAMA …I don’t like any of them since and including Lincoln, with the exception to Kennedy who I believe was murdered because he was undertaking and implementing the early stages of policy in direct conflict to the NWO .

Their plans as they get closer to fruition are becoming more and more transparent … arrogance has a tendency to make these sorts of things happen and it can be clearly seen in the world’s history. Hitler, Napoleon, King George are just 3 examples.

It is also worth noting that every EMPIRE of the past has fallen and been relegated to history …America has become the latest empire and is destined to fall at some point.

Every empire has fallen due to wars and the arrogance of the emperors who under estimated the people…but I hasten to add in those days people were much smarter than today …People today are stupid as sheep because they have been systematically dumbed down by those who control us and it really is time to wake up and wise up to what is REALLY going on.

You can talk about conspiracy theories and conspiracy all you like, one event or several events, which are questionable is not going to get it done. If you really want the truth about conspiracies and government’s involvement you need to look into the history of the Illuminati, The Knights Templar (now known as the Masons) and how they have infiltrated Governments and to know who in the world’s history were and are high ranking Masons.

George Washington was a Mason…but I think when he and the other founding fathers of America wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution they used their knowledge and the secrets of the Masons and the Illuminati to circumvent what was going to happen by writing the US Constitution the way in which they did.

Unfortunately the US Constitution and the Declaration of Independence seem no longer to be worth the parchments they are written on. HELL it is in plain enough English for even the averagely educated person to understand yet, many not only DON’T know it they don’t understand it.

If you could imagine the USA being totally free and ergo the rest of the world, and you knew the enemy’s secret plans by means of their doctrine would you change a word of the US Constitution?? I wouldn’t!

How do we stop the Illuminati? Fight em, win, hang the surviving traitors ALL OF THEM, PAST and PRESENT no exceptions. Re-instate the US Constitution to its rightful place repeal all other Federal Laws and start again with an American population who questions everything the Federal Government does.. Essentially destroy the empire US Federal Government has built on behalf of the Illuminati.

Only then can America and the rest of the world be free.

Edited for Spelling and Grammatical errors.

AO
Last edited by AlphaOmega on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 am

the first step for freedom is for you humans to stop looking everything in countries, cultures or religions. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:35 am

Dark-Samus wrote:the first step for freedom is for you humans to stop looking everything in countries, cultures or religions. :roll:

Well I suppose this is 'ramblings,' but I can't help thinking Alpha Omega's post just got short-changed.

You could have posted this:-

"the first step for freedom is for you humans to stop looking everything in countries, cultures or religions." :roll:

... In any thread on this whole board and it would have been equally inappropriate and meaningless.
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:45 am

Of course it´s meaningless for most of you, you only want to make yourselves better than the one at another region which in the end is as useless as you are. :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby AlphaOmega » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:08 am

mael wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:the first step for freedom is for you humans to stop looking everything in countries, cultures or religions. :roll:

Well I suppose this is 'ramblings,' but I can't help thinking Alpha Omega's post just got short-changed.

You could have posted this:-

"the first step for freedom is for you humans to stop looking everything in countries, cultures or religions." :roll:

... In any thread on this whole board and it would have been equally inappropriate and meaningless.

Shortchanged? really?...I got what Dark was saying..flip as is was.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
AlphaOmega

Postby AlphaOmega » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 am

In hindsight yes it was flip and meaningless and yes I now feel shortchanged...

Dark how about posting something that makes sense it could be a post that either agrees or disagrees with something that I have said for instance.

I notice however, you seem incapable of posting anything that makes sense.. nearly every post of yours makes no sense yet you're still here posting while another person was making posts that seemed she was making no sense was banned...

The difference between her and you is that she posted links to what she was saying.

Get over this Alien thing you have going on and act your age for a change or am I addressing this post to a juvenile?
AlphaOmega

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 am

:idea: :mrgreen: :lol: thats all I shall say.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 am

The difference between you people and me is that I do not see things in Black,White or Grey.

And we´ll see who was the most relevant in the future.
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:43 am

Dark-Samus wrote:The difference between you people and me is that I do not see things in Black,White or Grey.

And we´ll see who was the most relevant in the future.

Gripping stuff!
mael

Postby AlphaOmega » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 am

Aint it though mael .........Bring Back tigger....she made more sense
AlphaOmega

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts