The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The way I see it - A call to arms

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:56 am

Dark-Samus wrote:the first step for freedom is for you humans to stop looking everything in countries, cultures or religions. :roll:

You all must be rather dense not to understand that, even though he did miss the `for` which makes it harder to read. :lol:

Basically Sat said:

For people to start being free you need to ignore the difference between each other and work together. One country isn’t perfect and we need to look to the outside for help…aliens FTW.

I had to add the Alien bit for you, sorry. :lol:

Gripping stuff!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only an Englishman could have said that and make it funny. Did you mean to say it in a dissmissive manner or was that just the way I read it? That was funny either way. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:02 am

Basically Sat said:

For people to start being free you need to ignore the difference between each other and work together. One country isn’t perfect and we need to look to the outside for help…aliens FTW.

I had to add the Alien bit for you, sorry.

Bah why didn´t I write it similar to that, always have to change my mind into weaker english :lol:
But yes Lassie you got it right as always, you sure can "read" my opinions.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby AlphaOmega » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 am

Just a quick post to thank you Dark for derailing what I believe was a good topic for discussion. :roll: :oops:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:56 am

Just a quick post to thank you Dark for derailing what I believe was a good topic for discussion.

Not in this forum it isn't.

Try Government and Political Conspiracies.
In here it's fair game, and 99% of what gets posted gets "derailed"

Ramblings, innit.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby HaHaaaa » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:58 am

Ummmmm.... Just a mo......

About this:......."The GPS Navigation systems for our cars (Navman, Garmin etc) are great aren’t they? It works by the triangulation of a signal, which relies upon a satellite and it can tell you to within 10 of where in the world you are…here is the thing they don’t tell you…each unit has its own unique identifier and if you bought it using your credit card they can track your every move. 2.....
Not that bit. This:

"BUT I PAID CASH YOUR THEORY DON’T WORK I hear you say….Nothing could be further from the truth…you had to get license plates and register your car to use the roads …correct? Add that to GPS you paid cash for and they have linked it to you. Suddenly the unique unidentified GPS is linked to you"...........

No it isn't. :D I paid cash. Untraceable bills, of whichever denomination.
The car may be registered to me, but the gps isn't. So unless I am being monitored in real-time, something we don't even seem to be able to do with the very worst of terrorists we have to worry about, you can go one your merry gps-guided way without further ado....
You'd have to be in some serious shizzle to have any government agency follow you in real-time.....
This is just scaremongering.
HaHaaaa

Postby AlphaOmega » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:12 pm

HaHaaaa wrote:Ummmmm.... Just a mo......

About this:......."The GPS Navigation systems for our cars (Navman, Garmin etc) are great aren’t they? It works by the triangulation of a signal, which relies upon a satellite and it can tell you to within 10 of where in the world you are…here is the thing they don’t tell you…each unit has its own unique identifier and if you bought it using your credit card they can track your every move. 2.....
Not that bit. This:

"BUT I PAID CASH YOUR THEORY DON’T WORK I hear you say….Nothing could be further from the truth…you had to get license plates and register your car to use the roads …correct? Add that to GPS you paid cash for and they have linked it to you. Suddenly the unique unidentified GPS is linked to you"...........

The car may be registered to me, but the gps isn't. So unless I am being monitored in real-time, something we don't even seem to be able to do with the very worst of terrorists we have to worry about, you can go one your merry gps-guided way without further ado....
You'd have to be in some serious shizzle to have any government agency follow you in real-time.....

Wake up for F&*_ sake!

Every single US dollar is tracked and you photo is taken every time you do an ATM or Banking Transaction or any other transaction ie your local gas station and the car is photographed.
Most Cars have inboard Computers these day and other tracking devices even if the are not monitored in real time
the cell phone you carry is tracked by satelite other wise the triangulation of the signal would work and nor would the phone
What about the RFID chips in some of the ATM cards people carry
Or the RFID hidden in your driver license

It is not just people in America that are monitored 24-7 it is Global and simply because you are active on this site means you are monitored..people like us who use sites like this are monitored because we are a threat to them...that is why I no longer hide my pic...they have it already.

In my original posting I only touched on a few things ...if I were to post everything I know about the those who control and the methods they employ I would still be typing and every day I learn another piece of information about the subject.

I really suggest you look a few things up ...Remember the Total Information Awareness Agency? Do you think it had it's operations shut down? It was actually swallowed up by the HSO.

Better still go and look at the Patriot Act, Homeland Security Office Charter and it's powers, then look at all the agencies that have to report to HSO.. you think we people are not monitored with every thing they say and do...you are deluded.

As for my so-called scaremongering, I think not!
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
AlphaOmega

Postby HaHaaaa » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:45 pm

AlphaOmega wrote:
HaHaaaa wrote:Ummmmm.... Just a mo......

Not that bit. This:

Wake up for F&*_ sake!

Every single US dollar is tracked and you photo is taken every time you do an ATM or Banking Transaction or any other transaction ie your local gas station and the car is photographed.
Most Cars have inboard Computers these day and other tracking devices even if the are not monitored in real time
the cell phone you carry is tracked by satelite other wise the triangulation of the signal would work and nor would the phone
What about the RFID chips in some of the ATM cards people carry
Or the RFID hidden in your driver license

It is not just people in America that are monitored 24-7 it is Global and simply because you are active on this site means you are monitored..people like us who use sites like this are monitored because we are a threat to them...that is why I no longer hide my pic...they have it already.

In my original posting I only touched on a few things ...if I were to post everything I know about the those who control and the methods they employ I would still be typing and every day I learn another piece of information about the subject.

I really suggest you look a few things up ...Remember the Total Information Awareness Agency? Do you think it had it's operations shut down? It was actually swallowed up by the HSO.

Better still go and look at the Patriot Act, Homeland Security Office Charter and it's powers, then look at all the agencies that have to report to HSO.. you think we people are not monitored with every thing they say and do...you are deluded.

As for my so-called scaremongering, I think not!

Oh I'm awake, although it really is way past my bedtime...
All I can suggest is that you re-read the text I answered to. This bit:
.... And yer still wrong.
If I pay cash for my gps, and my phone card, I could be anyone, anywhere.
Not saying your movements couldn't be worked out after the fact if you used a credit card or whatever, but there is no way every individual in the States, or anywhere else, is being tracked in real-time. Chill. You'll burst a blood vessel.
HaHaaaa

Postby AlphaOmega » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:22 am

If you think that the things I have mentioned are the ONLY way the government tracks your every move you are truly deluded.

On entry into the United States a minimum of 32 files are created on you by various agencies...if you live in the United States there are many more created.

The government has access to all kinds of information about you any time it wants and they just have to use provisions in the Patriot Act to gain access to information gathered by State, and Local agencies as well as banking and financial institutions and private companies you have dealings with and they don't need a search warrant under the Patriot Act contrary to a Article 4 of the Constitution.
AlphaOmega

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:47 am

Dark how about posting something that makes sense it could be a post that either agrees or disagrees with something that I have said for instance.

I notice however, you seem incapable of posting anything that makes sense.. nearly every post of yours makes no sense yet you're still here posting while another person was making posts that seemed she was making no sense was banned...

The difference is that he has a message he is trying to convey, English isn't his first language. He's saying that our downfall lies in our characterization of people by their countries, religions, and cultures. We all differentiate unnecessarily and it causes hate.

I'm sure that mael, givin that he's an English teacher, at least had an idea of the message he was trying to convey.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Oh yes! I knew what DS was trying to say. It's the same as he always says in response to anything on any forum. :roll:

I am a patient teacher. I'll even smile encouragingly when someone who is extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely slow accidentally gets something right. But there comes a time when I entertain myself with the idea of grabbing them by the hair and banging their heads on the desk as many times as it takes for them to provide the required response.

:twisted: :lol:
mael

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts