The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

The David Icke forum has gone down in a censorship frienzy

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:04 am

I've been banned.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97713

If anyone can currently post on there, please let the regular posters know that I did not close down my account of my own accord.

And tell them they can (hopefuly) talk more freely here
deathcultreject

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:24 am

THis is the post (quotation from 2 people) which got me banned.

[QUOTE=drawer;1058521949]Copy before this is deleted.

I'm Gilly.

We caught Sean out reading PMs & challenged him on it. Some mods/admin sacked - some resigned. He's nobbled us so that we look like we've live accounts, but we can't post/acces pm's or anything. The complete $£"&**(.

Notice as of last night, FAQ has changed to include 'admin's right to read PMs' - does this seem like it's against the ethics of everything we stand for???

Take care.

Love,

Gill
x[/QUOTE]

and quoting DE;

All my friends who are members of the David Icke forum: As you can tell from my status update, Sean has been caught and admitted after the evidence was presented, that he has read the private message exchanges of moderators on the forum, which is illegal, and a massive violation of privacy.

All the mods who stood up to him on this are being kicked, and a couple have resigned, and more are leaving and considering it. In order to reduce the notice to members of the forum they have started blocking the ability of former mods to post but leaving title “Senior User” to make it appear as though we are simply not posting.

Your private messages are not safe nor have they ever been, however it is a violation of the forum guidelines for me to openly say this on the forum. Instead I have had to create a thread explaining some things without being critical of moderation, or even slightly bending any forum guideline… please read it while they allow it to remain up:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97471

It was a pleasure to have been a mod on the forum for all of you for over a year, and I worked very hard to make it a fair place with positive energy where people had freedom to speak. I wasn’t perfect, but I truly tried to do a good job for all of you while I was there.

It is my and a few of the former mod’s hopes that David and DI Books will take notice of what is going on and step in and do something to salvage the forum.

Limelady, Logic_Bomb, Pinkfrued, Shodan, Gilly, Strt, and myself (Darketernal) all stood up to Sean on this matter with others perhaps soon to follow. I thought all of you should know who stood their ground for your right to privacy, and that the members of the forum should know the truth.

~Love Jason

[QUOTE=drawer;1058522062]
'info@davidickebooks.co.uk'

That gets through to him. Pass it on.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=drawer;1058522062]
you're wasting your time with Sean. Go to the top. It's DI who you need to be campaigning to! [/QUOTE]
deathcultreject

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:32 am

Here's another to pass on before it's deleted.

dear members,

as you may all be well aware, the webmaster of this forum, sean, along with his 'right hand man', krakhead and i_am, have been on a rampage to gag us ex mods ever since we protested on a huge scale against sean's underhand tactics to spy on our fellow (ex) moderator, gilly for all the wrong reasons.

gilly is not the only ex mod who has had her inbox spied into; notable mentions include people like limelady and logic bomb, who have been nothing but extremely dedicated to our forum and to david icke's message, and have been members for a very long time.

we are choosing to speak out, because we are not legally bound to illegal activities- which is what sean has taken to. and any changes in the forum rules or NDA that may have come forth after we were kicked out unfairly or resigned does NOT apply to us.

darketernal and i have therefore, done nothing wrong whatsoever, and thier effort to gag or ban us will not dissuade us from making people aware of this nonsense and tyranny.

i am urging members to go higher up the ladder and inform mr. icke or the d.i. office, that the very practices david is against is being used in his OWN forum, by a person who is supposed to ensure the well being of this place, not bring it down.

we ex-mods and admin stand united in our fight against this darkness that has swept our forum, and we are in dire need of members' help to get the forum back to what it was, and should be.

love and light,
pinkfreud."
deathcultreject

Postby capricorn » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 am

i dont get it, why did you get banned? what was the topic about?
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:35 am

well after half a dozen threads had been suddenly locked or deleted for complaining, I started posting it on threads where free speech and privacy were relevant.
deathcultreject

Postby dumberthanb4 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:33 am

I still don't understand why you were banned, but you should know that's the norm for sites like these. You may have freedom of speech as long as you don't disagree with the forum owners who are usually family themselves. ( global elite ) reading people's PM's is the norm too. Don't go to Streiber's site especially ...oh man. I stood up for some people who got banned, they then turned their back on me and believed the very people who were working for the owner of the forum that had initially banned them. After these people were convinced I was the bad guy, the people I had been trying to expose attacked me..I mean in real life...and I was right, they had been plants for the family all along..and yet everyone believed them. I am just now getting back some of my memory and had to email one of the old group to fill in the blanks. The trouble with the mind control topic is that everyone is so paranoid they don't know whom to believe. I could tell these people what happened and they'd just think I was being vindictive or lying to make myself look good. I don't sweet talk as well as the family plants evidently, of course they have more insidious methods.
dumberthanb4

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Sean has been caught and admitted after the evidence was presented, that he has read the private message exchanges of moderators on the forum, which is illegal, and a massive violation of privacy.

First, this forum is not for a personal problem you have had with another message board, this forum is for Government and political conspiracies. This is not one of them.

I personally could care less what got you banned from another site, but the above quote has something to do with it, and could be a concern for blackvault posters.

MY CONCERN READING THIS IS TO THE MEMBERS OF THE BLACKVAULT. THE ABOVE WAS DONE ON ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD, MODERATORS ON THIS BOARD DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF YOUR PM'S. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY PASSWORDS OR WAY TO GO INTO YOUR INBOXS OR OUTBOXES, TO EVER SEE ANY PM'S TO EACH OTHER.
greeney2

Postby dumberthanb4 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:45 pm

First, this forum is not for a personal problem you have had with another message board, this forum is for Government and political conspiracies. This is not one of them.

I beg to differ. The flypapers sites ARE part of the global gov conspiracy. Very much so. I know first hand. Nobody said this site was one of those. I hav'nt fully perused the site yet but so far I have not seen the owner selling his books or videos at 35 bucks a whack. If he is, let me know and I'll leave LOL

I think the discussion is extremely relevent especially after what happened to me which was far more than getting banned from an internet site. These sites can be dangerous in real life. But people do have a right to know where they can post or PM freely and if it's not posted here then where ? Is'nt conspiracy what this thread is about ? granted it may have started on the lower side of conspiracy but i just brought it up to global gov and I stand by that.
dumberthanb4

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:12 am

Someone told me you were wise, Mr Geenwald senior.

Can you remember who it was?

greeney2 wrote:
Sean has been caught and admitted after the evidence was presented, that he has read the private message exchanges of moderators on the forum, which is illegal, and a massive violation of privacy.

I find that a lot of people believe censorship on truthseeking forums to be a government / political / conspiricism issue.

I'd love to hear your theories on why it isn't.

greeney2 wrote:I personally could care less what got you banned from another site, but the above quote has something to do with it, and could be a concern for blackvault posters.

MY CONCERN READING THIS IS TO THE MEMBERS OF THE BLACKVAULT. THE ABOVE WAS DONE ON ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD, MODERATORS ON THIS BOARD DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF YOUR PM'S. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY PASSWORDS OR WAY TO GO INTO YOUR INBOXS OR OUTBOXES, TO EVER SEE ANY PM'S TO EACH OTHER.

Yay :)

And the matter of years and years of forum posts (including first hand accounts of all kinds of relevant things) dissapearing from the back vault. . . .
deathcultreject

Postby deathcultreject » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:17 am

dumberthanb4 wrote:I still don't understand why you were banned, but you should know that's the norm for sites like these. You may have freedom of speech as long as you don't disagree with the forum owners who are usually family themselves. ( global elite ) reading people's PM's is the norm too. Don't go to Streiber's site especially ...oh man. I stood up for some people who got banned, they then turned their back on me and believed the very people who were working for the owner of the forum that had initially banned them. After these people were convinced I was the bad guy, the people I had been trying to expose attacked me..I mean in real life...and I was right, they had been plants for the family all along..and yet everyone believed them. I am just now getting back some of my memory and had to email one of the old group to fill in the blanks. The trouble with the mind control topic is that everyone is so paranoid they don't know whom to believe. I could tell these people what happened and they'd just think I was being vindictive or lying to make myself look good. I don't sweet talk as well as the family plants evidently, of course they have more insidious methods.

Hi :) I hear you.

You can find a friendly new place for talking about mind control here,

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=74

It's just getting started,

And net forum politics here,

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=11
deathcultreject

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts