The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

The David Icke forum has gone down in a censorship frienzy

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby dumberthanb4 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:40 am

Eh...maybe LOL The last group kind of soured me. I'll check it out though. Thanks for the links.
dumberthanb4

Postby dumberthanb4 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:17 am

There is a name on the forum I remember. This person evidently checks up on me because the gif on his/her profile is my myspace gif after it incurred the glitch. I don't remember what role this person took when all that ensued did. I lost much of my memory after the attacks. Bit of brain damage. If this person is one of the people working for the elite...which I am inclined to think just by seeing the gif, then I need to steer clear. It's probably why he/she used my gif, to warn me to stay away.
dumberthanb4

Postby deathcultreject » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:04 am

dumberthanb4 wrote:There is a name on the forum I remember. This person evidently checks up on me because the gif on his/her profile is my myspace gif after it incurred the glitch. I don't remember what role this person took when all that ensued did. I lost much of my memory after the attacks. Bit of brain damage. If this person is one of the people working for the elite...which I am inclined to think just by seeing the gif, then I need to steer clear. It's probably why he/she used my gif, to warn me to stay away.

Up to you.

Your avatar on here's pretty cool.

Don't let me tell you what to think, but I just thought it was usualy a sign of good taste if people steal that kind of thing.

Like a compliment.
deathcultreject

Postby dumberthanb4 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:05 am

It could be. After what happened to me, I am particularly paranoid. I just wish I could remember who this person was and if they were part of the perp side or not. I've been toying with the idea of simply telling my story over there and see if they respond and how they respond. I don't know why I'm even concerned though. I really don't care if they hurt me or my family, lower my IQ, take away my things or even kill me. I'm ready to go. The world is a frekin illusion to me.

Oh thanks by the way.. a cool avatar is integral to my internet experience LOL I collect them. I've got folders full. I'm a gif theif. hahaha :lol:
dumberthanb4

Postby deathcultreject » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:23 am

Just to update,

the Infinite Love Forum has turned out to be dodgy.
deathcultreject

Postby Nesaie » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 pm

deathcultreject wrote:Someone told me you were wise, Mr Geenwald senior.

Pffff5t...You just made the beer come out my nose laughing so hard.

Carry on... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please, don't do that again. Beer tickles coming out the nose and it gets all over the computer screen.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby deathcultreject » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 am

Nesaie wrote:
deathcultreject wrote:Someone told me you were wise, Mr Geenwald senior.

Pffff5t...You just made the beer come out my nose laughing so hard.

Carry on... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please, don't do that again. Beer tickles coming out the nose and it gets all over the computer screen.

I've been told I can have that effect.

Have you seen any of the old mind control crowd recently?

I know that when I went awol it was because of mental blocks, fascination with posting odd music videos or feeling bad about urges to flame people, so I'm not too worried, but some folks were pretty determined.
deathcultreject

Postby Aquarian » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 am

I miss them and IAM1.

:(
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby Aquarian » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Bump...

Whatever happened with this?
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Besides cheapshots form past moderators, for assuring everyone on the BV we do not have privvy to your PM's?
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts