The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

DNA Discoveries

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby Guest » Mon May 10, 2010 12:48 am

sandra wrote:Thanks rykuss, so do you think people are capbale of altering and changing things on earth? Just wondering if you had any thoughts on that information. Always interesting what people think concerning DNA and consciousness.

You as well believe DNA and the Arkashic records are interlinked? 8-)

"Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies (sound) are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language."

That is a quote from the last article. I believe it is also very natural for our dna to react to letter sequencing. Vibrational frequencies can be changed in endless amounts of ways, altering our state of consciousness and our dna all in one.

I do believe they are interlinked. I believe the ancients knew this as well and have laid it all out for us to discover ourselves. It does make sense, to me, that hypnosis, prayer, meditation, affirmations and visualisation has such an impact on our bodies(self healing) as well as our mind(inner peace). There have also been studies, I don't have any links at present, to show that human perception can and does play a part in creating change in the world around us.(prayer, meditation and visualisation).

I believe it is as real as the keyboard on which I type this. I believe prayer, meditation and visualisation each play an important part in the process of interfacing with our DNA to create change, be it within ourselves or in the world around us. It seems scientists acknowledge that DNA is capable of storing enormous amounts of information. I think it's entirely possible that the akashic records are inscribed on our DNA.

Perhaps past life regression could be an argument in support of this? What do you think? ;)

Postby sandra » Tue May 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Thats a cool thought on the ancients Rykuss. Often times I believe science of all
will be in for one of the biggest surprises regarding DNA. Often times they develop hypothesis using logical evidence, and their hypothesis are able to maintain factual truth within our physical reality until proven otherwise. However since the discovery of DNA, they have met a completely different realm within science and research. Researching DNA has been like chasing the wind for them, its not going to take a break. Not until they start coming to more conclusions that they cannot come to conclusions unless thinking outside of what we know as factual evidence and proofs, because DNA will keep changing faster than they can form new hypothesis. Its going to change science in measures we have previous thought incapable.
I try to stay up to date with the new researches when I can.

I do believe that past life regressions have something to do with DNA.
Science has as well been reluctant to confirm alot on the research into
cellular memory, like the stories we hear of transplants and recipients receiving
alot more than just the organs. New emotions, memories, feelings.
Many people who experience past life regressions or tramatic stresses go to
hypnotists to break through some of the more diffcult thought processes that are
barriers to decoding alot of these memories....and it can definitely be of great help
to someone of more tramatic experiences, but these abilities exist in each one of us.
To decode our past dense mind, body, and spirit, and move forward towards
what some would call the light body. I don't see decoding dna any different than
unlocking secrets of the mind, which then relates information on a cellular level out.
I think most people end up working on their thoughts, their mind. Then later their mind and relations to body, and after, the mind body and spirit. As we move from lower (more dense of a physical reality) frequencies, to lighter higher vibrational frequencies, our DNA has to change, like a natural reaction.

Thing is, the lighter we become, the easier it is to move around through different realities, or thought processes that exist, because we are no longer restricted and have removed more of our own barriers. When I set out on a search for the truth, I think I've ended up finding out that the only place to rest is to move with it. My mind that is, is always changing and processing different information. But most often I feel as free as a bird. More reason I'd like to spend some time with the wind like you suggested. I suppose the wind could teach alot of things.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Wed May 12, 2010 6:22 am

Do you guys remember the book and movie "Altered States"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altered_States
This conversation brings it to mind.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sandra » Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Nope haven't seen it. But its one heck of a recommendation and
something that would be much more entertaining to me.
Now where am I going to find the film is a good question.
I've go to watch it now for sure. 8-)
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Wow, can't believe I missed that movie.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

So I'm out on the deck, having a few beers when an idea hits me. Perhaps our subconcious minds are interconnected, which would explain how you and a friend have one of those, "wow I was thinking about that too!" moments. Sometimes our concious minds are able to pick out random bits of information, which we perceive as premonitions. Perhaps this is how the information contained in the akashic records manages to stay "up to date", so to speak. Our subconcious mind "downloads" this info and stores it within our DNA.

Far fetched? What do you think? Does having a few beers(ok, four. working on number five.) count as an altered state? :P

Postby sandra » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:03 pm

B. EFFECT OF INTENTIONALITY ON THE CONFORMATION OF THE DNA HELIX
1. Love and Coherent Bio-fields
Although specific intentional states were studied in the experiments described above, an underlying state
of unconditional love was continuously maintained. The physiological effects of love and other positive
emotional states has received relatively little attention in the biomedical community, although a few
psychoneuroimmunologists have studied its beneficial effects on immune enhancement (McClelland and
Kirshnit, 1988; Knapp et al., 1992). The possibility that such effects might be energetically mediated has
been considered, although now direct measurements of the body’s electromagnetic (EM) fields have
been made while individuals are experiencing positive emotional states. However, researchers at the
Institute of HeartMath (IHM) have demonstrated that there are characteristic ECG patterns associated
with positive emotional states which were measured as coherent frequency transforms of time domain
ECG traces and heart rate variability measures (McCraty et al, 1995). Since individuals generating such
coherent ECG patterns also showed enhanced immune systems (Rein et al, 1995b), it was proposed
that the coherent EM field radiating from the heart of individuals in the state of love is responsible for
maintaining homeostasis and promoting health in general (Paddison, 1992). It was further postulated that
these physiological changes were mediated by DNA (Paddison, 1992; Rein and McCraty, 1993c) which
acted as an antennae for the energy fields of the heart (Rein and McCraty, 1993a, 1994). In this way
specific intentions, carried by the coherent bio-field of the heart, can transmit information to local
biochemical reactions inside the cell.
http://www.shamarie.com.au/pdf/wellness/Cons-dna.pdf
Full writing
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby Aquatank » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Sandra
just chirpping in.
IMO in the end we are going to have to come to the realization that we are remotely piloted vehicles for our souls to experience reality in all the infinite universes at the same time. Regression is somwhat like ghosts little more than an ability to read dimensional bleed though from one universe and time to another. Ghosts are likely the physical manifestation of bleed through of anternate universe close to our own, thusly they are able to deliver wisdom from their own space and time. I know I got some weird hypothesis that run through my head. :)
Aquatank

Postby sandra » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Aquatank wrote:Sandra
just chirpping in.
IMO in the end we are going to have to come to the realization that we are remotely piloted vehicles for our souls to experience reality in all the infinite universes at the same time. Regression is somwhat like ghosts little more than an ability to read dimensional bleed though from one universe and time to another. Ghosts are likely the physical manifestation of bleed through of anternate universe close to our own, thusly they are able to deliver wisdom from their own space and time. I know I got some weird hypothesis that run through my head. :)

Took me a minute to get to this, and I like your take, very similar to my own in some ways. I also believe that we are here to experience reality in all the infinite Universes at the same time, or in other words that we are not so much multidimensional, rather more like infinitely dimensional or just a part of us is everywhere.

Sounds like you do have some weird hypothesis, ones that I can appreciate, some of my own are bit odd I'm sure you've noticed.

Really I'm very interested in what kind of turn some theories in quantum mechanics are going to take, and quantum mind theories. I do not believe science is far off from starting to atleast look how these theories can interconnect with fields such as genetics. I know I've read a few articles that suggest we are atleast looking at the possibilty of dna and quantum entanglement.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2 ... study-says
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 pm

"DNA & Divine Resonance: The Spirituality of the Coherent State

Mary Desaulniers

DNA is more than a genetic blueprint; it is the instrument by which humans discover our spirituality.

The goal of all religious disciplines is the achievement of a spiritual state described as being “at one with God.” The word “at-one-ment” can be seen as such a state, an at-one-ness with a divine or sacred source.

In essence, spirituality is Divine Resonance, the ability through various practices to arrive at a coherent state in which the individual becomes whole.

Dynamics of the Coherent State

According to Dr. Leonard Horowitz in DNA: Pirates of the Sacred Spiral, DNA is more than a blueprint for genetic expression.

Even more importantly, DNA is the “instrument for the re-spiritualization of the body,” the means by which humanity arrives at Divine Resonance through electromagnetic influences on form and sound-activated coherence.

Electromagnetic Influences on Form

Research shows that form follows electromagnetic frequencies. Electrodynamic fields, biofields and pulsed wave patterns influence structure. These electromagnetic influences on form define health and illness.

Health occurs when the body experiences a coherent state of balanced electromagnetic flow. Disease is defined by dissonance, when the body experiences imbalance in its biofield.

In other words, health occurs when energy flows organically within the wiring of the human organism. Disease occurs when the body is literally overwhelmed with electric shocks and the circuits are “fried.”

DNA functions as the receiver and transmitter of electromagnetic frequencies through the body.

The human ability to achieve Divine Resonance is located in the hydro-energetic matrix of DNA, where the body’s highest concentration of water molecules is found. These water molecules are the source of the organism’s coherence.

Water that is structured and coherent is conditioned by energy fields in the range of the Schumann Resonance. Coherent water in DNA vibrates at resonant frequencies that can rebalance cell structures.

Stress and disharmonious signals from the electromagnetic field alter the profile of DNA and predispose the body to illness.

Sound-activated Coherence

The incoherent state (illness) of the body can be rebalanced in DNA through sound.

A Russian team of researchers under Peter Gariaev has shown that DNA activation occurs by way of words and sounds, through a regular grammar with rules similar to human languages.

In fact, they have shown that DNA in living tissue responds to “language-modulated laser beams and radio waves.” They also tested devices that could affect cellular metabolism through “modulated radio and light frequencies.”

Sound-activated coherence has been demonstrated in the physical world. Success in these experiments has led to new treatment modalities that can sonically repair chromosomes damaged by X-rays.

Spirituality of the Coherent State

Divine Resonance is accessed through a variety of practices that return the body to its coherent state.

These practices may take the form of meditation, prayer, dreamwork, methodical development of psychic power and psychic energy, and various modalities of healing using sound and therapeutic touch.

Such practices can also take the form the form of physical exercises like running which, with its rhythmic breathing and pace, often synchronizes the body’s biofield with resonant frequencies.

So can creative endeavors that are absorbing enough to allow one to become self-transcending. The spirituality of the coherent state is being alive and attuned to the healing and resonant power of one’s DNA.

Now, more than ever, we can attest to the divinity within ourselves. The spirituality of modern humanity resides in our ability to control the profile of our DNA through practices that can restore us to the coherent state of Divine Resonance."
memory works both ways.”
sandra

PreviousNext

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts