The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

DNA Discoveries

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby sandra » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Okay guys/gals I have a favor to ask.

Currently as I have been sifting through information there is a subject I have touched upon via my own thoughts. :mrgreen: and I'm having trouble trying to find any type of reference to similar information. I could careless about the credibility of the source, as I will be able to evaluate it and find what I need to out of it, but I am looking for information along these lines (although not limited to, I'm researching this as part of an aspect of DNA Activation)

Ascension of Consciousness= DNA Activation

= Gradual manifestation of soul mate in physical as process continues.

Get the idea? I'm having trouble finding any references for this idea, something I contemplate and explore through my own thought processes. I know if there are references for this idea, they will not be scientifically(yes i did say that), since even scientists whom may believe in God and faith (faith IS required for soulmate), as scientists still seem to not move much ahead of their faith and its relation to their scientific findings. In short, there are scientists that are relating their scientific findings of DNA and GOD knowledge, although they keep things in a more 'present' perspective.

Please add to this any thoughts or just anything, possibly any info on it? Even if you support or deny these things. Anything will be appreciated. I'm exploring this.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:12 pm

DNA Activation

"Everything in you physical world has a spiritual ethereal connection including the DNA codes that are the blueprint of your biological and energetic frequency structure. There is a biological code and various levels of energetic code that allow your soul form to be expressed within certain physical frequencies. That said, there are physical gene codes that will become active and a multitude of energetic codes that will be turned on to allow you to synchronize with the new dimension. With this activation comes a lighter physical body and increased mental and spiritual abilities and connections to other dimensions and vibrations. Also, when new DNA code is switched on some old and unnecessary code will become latent over time from lack of use. The new DNA will alter aspects of your brain as new synapses are created with the development of advancing skills. For example, a whole center of your brain will be turned on to deal with sensing and interpreting frequency and suddenly become quite active causing other areas to develop, such as the mental manipulation of vibration.

Abilities in individuals and soul groups will vary depending on particular DNA signatures that exist already and those connected to energy patterns from past soul developments. Therefore, some individuals or soul mate groups will excel in the vibrations of healing energy while others may be advanced in multidimensional viewing. Some will find they can manipulate matter grid structures with mental focus which is akin to what you would call telekinesis. Still others will be visionary seers who are able to grasp and assimilate holistic systems. There will be telepathic communicators and alien life form relations facilitators among whatever other specialties you can imagine. Capacities will be related to the DNA already in place, personal interest, previous lifetimes and soul inclinations. There is no doubt that these new found talents will lift burdens and challenge your souls in wonderful ways.

March 11, 2009: We are Simion the evolutionary collective. Each strand of your DNA vibrates at a particular rate and as such can be activated with a synchronized frequency. Some of these frequencies can be created with audible sound while others cannot be heard by human ears in 3D because they are above the limited range of your present consciousness focus. These will be able to be heard in 4D. We and other beings are affecting your species DNA vibrations by infusing frequency modulations into your realm to begin the step by step process of the awakening of your potential. The cosmic influences radiating from other celestial bodies are also affecting your activation and will increase their sphere of influence as your solar system nears the central plane of the galaxy. The exertion of fine frequencies that will pulse through your universe at that time will be potent. The DNA that has been prepared for activation will entirely switch on and you will find yourselves seeing and feeling as if in a dream. Everything that many of you have been dealing with since just before the turn of the 21st century will all make sense as your fixation on your five sensing experience widens to include a multidimensional perspective."

http://www.simion7d.com/dna.htm
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:43 pm

^^ The above reference is just someone channeling, although I do agree with some basic points made.

"There will be telepathic communicators and alien life form relations facilitators among whatever other specialties you can imagine. Capacities will be related to the DNA already in place, personal interest, previous lifetimes and soul inclinations. There is no doubt that these new found talents will lift burdens and challenge your souls in wonderful ways."

Mainly the above point, otherwise when words get complicated:

"Also, when new DNA code is switched on some old and unnecessary code will become latent over time from lack of use."

That doesn't make any sense, and rather implies it supports 'junk' dna that some dna will become dormant while other is activated. I don't agree.

and hmmm, how come in this thread I feel like I am talking to myself. :? lol
Ahhh oh well, but I hope some of you end up checking some of this information out and putting in an idea or even critiquing any information in this thread.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:01 am

Zero Point Energy

"In order to understand the Integration of the physical and the pure energy world, we need to develop a theory of how material existence comes into Being. Such great people as Einstein and Nikola Tesla (see Minds of Genius for more information) spent a lot of time on this subject, and many of their theories are included in the new physics and Quantum Mechanics thinking. The theory basically states that our body exists as a precipitation out of an invisible unbounded totality of perfect order. This unbounded perfect order has been called by several names: virtual energy, Zero-Point energy, vacuum state, or ether are some examples. Modern physics has chosen to refer to this energy as Zero-Point energy in a further attempt to unify these theories. The world of science has been proving that Matter is simply the condensation of a vibrating universal Subtle Energy substratum, which is the virtual state otherwise known as zero-point energy. In the production of matter, zero-point energy simply condenses into Tachyon energy, which is then converted into frequencies by the subtle organizing energy fields. As the condensation of a vibrating universal subtle energy substratum, or a virtual state or vacuum in a matrix of time and space, matter is made of particular forms and densities of energy. In other words, matter is the manifest tructure of all of nature and the laws governing all physical phenomena. In spiritual terminology, pure Consciousness, cosmic energy and universal Prana are terms analogous to this perfectly orderly unmanifested state.

Science calls the potential energy, which fills the cosmos, zero-point energy. Zero point exists prior to the materialization of an object. Adam Trombley, an astrophysicist and expert in zero-point technology, said that the materialization of an object in space represents one quadrillionth of the energy available in that volume of space., It is from this state of zero-point, or virtual energy, that we, as a precipitation of this energy, come into existence on a physical form. The zero-point energy in one cubic centimeter of space is said to equal the energy available in a million, million tons of uranium. This is virtually limitless energy. The U.S. Department of Defense acknowledged the existence and potential importance of zero-point technology when it sent out a program solicitation in 1986 which included an interest in esoteric energy sources for propulsion, including zero-point quantum dynamic energy of vacuum space.

Zero-point energy is Omnipresent; it permeates the entire universe. It also exists in infinite quantity; that is, it can never be exhausted. There are three characteristics of zero-point energy, which are of paramount significance in our world. The first is that zero-point energy contains all potential. Within zero-point energy is everything needed to create perfect form. The second characteristic of zero-point energy is that it is formless and unmanifested. The third characteristic is that tachyon energy is omnipresent in the universe."

LINKHERE

The above has been added because of its relation to DNA activation/asscension of consciousness, and the theory of omnipresence. Zero Point is an energy point that is infinite, and I believe it has great importance on the subject of DNA because currently in the Scientific field, DNA has a finite number, which how could we ever exist in a zero point energy in the future with a finite number of the most micro of detail, infinite will be infinite. And I believe this supports the idea that research on DNA and discovery has come a far way, but not even close to where we are headed.

"The whole human genome consists of three billion of these base pairs all packaged
inside of the cell’s nucleus.
billion of these base pairs all packaged inside
the cell’s nucleus (see Figure 2). While that is
a huge number, it still seems surprising to
me that it is a finite number. The three billion
letters are able to direct all of the biological
properties of a human being. Although there
are a lot of biological properties in a human
being, especially when you consider the complexities
of development, yet this structure
is sufficient."
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:17 pm

"Ouroboros is an ancient alchemy symbol depicting a snake or dragon [DNA] swallowing its own tail, constantly creating itself and forming a circle. It is the Wheel of Time - The Alchemy Wheel - 12 Around 1 to manifest grid programs that give the illusion of linear time allowing souls to experience emotions.

Ouroboros is associated with Alchemy, Gnosticism and Hermeticism. It represents the cyclical nature of things, eternal return, and other things perceived as cycles that begin anew as soon as they end.

In some representations the serpent is shown as half light and half dark, echoing symbols such as the Yin Yang, which illustrates the dual nature of all things, but more importantly, that these opposites are not in conflict."

Symbology Behind the Ouroboros

"The ouroboros has several meanings interwoven into it. Foremost is the symbolism of the serpent biting, devouring, eating its own tail. This symbolizes the cyclic Nature of the Universe: creation out of destruction, Life out of Death. The ouroboros eats its own tail to sustain its life, in an eternal cycle of renewal. In the above drawing, from a book by an early Alchemist, Cleopatra, the black half symbolizes the Night, Earth, and the destructive force of nature, yin. the light half represents Day, Heaven, the generative, creative force, yang."

Alchemy

"Alchemically, the ouroboros is also used as a purifying glyph. Ouroboros was and is the name for the Great World Serpent, encircling the Earth.

The word Ouroboros is really a term that describes a similar symbol which has been cross-pollinated from many different cultures. Its symbolic connotation from this owes to the returning cyclical nature of the seasons; the oscillations of the night sky; self-fecundation; disintegration and re-integration; truth and cognition complete; the Androgyny; the primeval waters; the potential before the spark of creation; the undifferentiated; the Totality; primordial unity; self-sufficiency, and the idea of the beginning and the end as being a continuous unending principle.

Ouroboros represents the conflict of life as well in that life comes out of life and death. 'My end is my beginning.' In a sense life feeds off itself, thus there are good and bad connotations which can be drawn. It is a single image with the entire actions of a life cycle - it begets, weds, impregnates, and slays itself, but in a cyclical sense, rather than linear.

Thus, it fashions our lives to a totality more towards what it may really be - a series of movements which repeat. "As Above, So Below" - we are born from nature, and we mirror it, because it is what man wholly is a part of. It is this symbolic rendition of the eternal principles that are presented in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth."

"The Milky Way Galaxy is the inspiration for the symbol of the Ouroboros. Myth refers to a serpent of light residing in the heavens. The Milky Way is this serpent, and viewed at galactic central point near Sagittarius, this serpent eats its own tail. The Milky Way galaxy keeps a great time cycle that ends in catastrophic change. The sign of the Suntelia Aion is the sun rising out of the mouth of the ouroboros, which will occur on the solstice December 21, 2012 which links with the Mayan Calendar as a symbolic date the evolution of consciosness in the alchmey of time. This also goes to Quetzalcoatl and accelerating Earth changes in the Ring of Fire."

LINK
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Its becoming amasing how much symbolism and prophecy can indirectly and directly refer to the ascension of consciousness, DNA Activation, Zero Point, and alot of ideas that can be related to one another. Was just reading an article on 2012 and the Milky way aligning with the galactic center, its relation to light/dark, female/male, death/rebirth, and it had me thinking about the articles I had read on dna activation and the double helix(the duality of it all), because of my understanding of dna activation I could not understand how I could not find it part of the 2012 mayan prophecies as a direct reference to it, the 2012 prophecies are alot about ascension of consciousness (can be viewed as source for dna activation), and I knew dna had to fit in their knowledge somewhere. Even though today we know alot more scientifically about dna than we did thousands of years ago when these prophecies were made, the mayans still knew some amasing scientific things confirmed today, so it was no so much of a far stretch. Now I will do a little more research on Oursoboros.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:49 pm

"The science we have been living by apparently has some grave errors in it. In fact, we are approaching a turning point, a kind of crisis in mainstream beliefs of our culture. For example, as much as 40% of Americans would prefer alternative healing methods over conventional medical treatment. All too often the cure seems worse than the disease, and in fact illness brought about by medical practices (iatrogenic illness) is the third greatest cause of illness.

From about the time of Christ until about 1600 AD, the central philosophy was to gain an understanding of the natural order of things in order to live in harmony with it. Copernicus published his findings in 1643, and this is considered to be the beginning of the Scientific Revolution. He waited until just before his death to publish because his writings revealed the fallibility of the church, and he knew would have suffered the inquisition.

After that, men like René Descartes said that all knowledge must be questioned since it had been handed down primarily by the church or from the Greeks. Francis Bacon, who was a well known misogynist, declared that the aim of the scientists was to obtain knowledge so that we could dominate and control nature, "she must be bound."

In 1859 Charles Darwin published his book which claimed that heredity elements are passed on to give the character of the parents to the offspring. After that time even psychological traits were thought to be bred into the species.

By the time of Isaac Newton, metaphysical or spiritual issues were no longer in the forefront. Newton’s materialism viewed the world as a kind of machine, which was to be known by taking it apart and studying the pieces (reductionism). The implication was that of structure and function where parts were replaceable. The central philosophical issue here was about whether control was innate and mechanistic or whether control was spiritual, originating from the outside, "all that matters is matter."

Only structure and function were admissible for study. Even the human body came to be seen as a kind of machine with a structure consisting of protein parts to accomplish the functions of digestion, excretion, respiration, nervous communication and reproduction.

The structure of this human machine has been studied in great detail. Amino acids (protein) are the building blocks, and are arranged in linear chains, which take on a 3-dimensional shape or structure on account of electrical charges. These electrical charges actually make the cell parts move or have active and inactive phases so that for example, a nervous impulse causes a muscle to contract. Life is movement and this movement distinguishes living matter from non-living.

In 1953 Watson and Crick discovered DNA. Studies of the protein machine reveal a complex polymerase, which is contained in every cell, so that every single human cell has enough information to reproduce an entire human. DNA is extremely stable and in fact studies of fossil material that is 50,000 years old show the DNA structure to be still intact and viable.

This gave rise to a belief in the primacy of DNA as being the causal agent in all life. Genetic determinism holds that all traits and characteristics are defined at the moment of conception. Crick’s hypothesis implies a fatalistic view which disempowers the individual and would have you believe that you are controlled by your genes. Acceptance of this hypothesis is so widespread that some women whose family has a history of breast cancer have undergone a mastectomy rather than risk getting the cancer. This belief was in the best interest of drug manufacturers who have become very powerful.

But the reductionist idea that a cell is a bag of protein parts has been challenged by recent findings about cellular awareness. DNA studies ignored the function of regulatory proteins which turn cells off and on, or activate them through chemicals generated by the environment. Cell membranes contain receptors or antenna-like parts which act like scanners, converting environmental signals into electro-magnetic stimuli which regulate proteins within the cell.

There are many kinds of these receptors whose specific shape enables detection of many kinds of stimuli such as glucose, histamines, insulin, and even light, etc. It was assumed to be the cell nucleus that directs the cell’s activities, but in fact, the cell can accomplish everything but reproduction with the nucleus removed, and will continue to function as usual for months until the individual parts need to be replaced or reproduced. A bacterium, which is the most primitive organism, doesn’t even have a nucleus, or internal parts (organelles). All its functions are contained in the cell membrane.

So it turns out that awareness (the brain) is in the membrane, or ectoderm. The skin of cells is composed of two parts that make up a bi-layer of protein and phospho-lipids. The outer layer has receptors which are antenna-like structures that receive signals from the environment.

The interior of the cell has a negative electrical charge. A receptor acts like a switch which permits a positive electrical charge from outside the cell to enter through the cell membrane. This causes an electrical spark, or signal, which causes a vibrational frequency like Morse code to be generated. These electrical signals affect the proteins of the cell and regulate its functions.

So there are receptors and processors and channels to allow environmental stimuli to evoke responses within the cell by changing the shape of the proteins in the membrane. And these receptors are so extremely sensitive that they can detect the presence of a single atom of glucose diluted with enough water to fill a whole harbor at the seacoast.

Cell membrane molecules are lined up like a kind of liquid crystal that change from conductor to non-conductor. The membrane is a semi-conductor with gates and channels. Electrical currents flow across the channels when the gates are open. This is exactly the same definition as a computer chip. The cell membrane is the same as a computer chip with individual receptors as the keys on the keyboard. The cell nucleus is like the hard drive that contains the software. If you remove the floppy disk that installed the program, the computer still works and you can select which software program you want to use at the moment.

There are 50 to 70 trillion cells in the human body, and each one contains in its DNA blueprint enough information to reconstruct an entire human body, but it does not determine or limit the potential of that human. Organisms can change to accommodate the environment.

In 1988, a Harvard geneticist and biochemist named John Kearns published in Scientific American, perhaps the most important paper in the history of biology. He countered the idea of random cellular mutation as set forth by Darwin with the idea of specific mutation brought on by the conditions of the environment. The implications are enormous, establishing the primacy of the environment over genetic determinacy.

He found that bacteria placed in an inhospitable environment could adapt to that environment. Given only a food source that was incompatible, by sensing the protein structure of the food source that was available, the organisms adapted their digestive parts to accommodate the food source. He showed that a certain class of genes has the function of engineering the design of other genes. It means that the cell nucleus can create a biological pathway to accommodate the environment by sensing the conditions of the environment.

Up until this time science had mistakenly accepted as fact the hypothesis that control of cellular activity originated genetically from within the cell, according to random mutations of the genes. This body of work in fact proves that cells are regulated by responses to the environment. Genes are not causative, but only correlated, just blueprints that are altered as needed by environmental demands.

Everything in the universe has a characteristic resonance or frequency. Quantum physics addresses the issue of the resonances of everything being connected and the information transmitted by frequency resonances. For example, electromagnetic fields can change protein synthesis.

Magnetic fields are set up around the nerves, and thoughts emit the same variety of frequencies that activate biological processes within the cell. Individual humans have unique frequencies associated with all their cell membrane receptors. The immune system distinguishes friendly cells from invaders in this manner. In fact, people with major organ transplants may begin to emulate characters and traits of the donor because cell antenna identity or frequencies are transplanted with the tissue.

Survival requires protection as well as growth. Cells can be either in a growth mode or a protection mode, but not both at the same time. Physical injury to cell tissue results in the release of histamines by the mast cells, which open the blood vessels allowing the release of defense mechanisms like white blood cells to counter an infection. Trauma can cause a fight or flight response, where blood is shut off to the forebrain and diverted to the hindbrain, and the adrenals are activated for a burst of energy, and the immune system is compromised.

Just as physical trauma causes triggering of histamine defense mechanisms, a perceived threat can cause a similar reaction from the brain resulting in the release of norepinephrine, which is similar to histamines in its effects on the body. These gluco-cortecoids are used to suppress the immune system in patients having organ transplants.

The levels of these stress-related hormones are very high in most people because of stressful lifestyles. Remaining in the protection mode will eventually destroy the body’s defenses because normal replacement of protein parts cannot be continued and can be especially harmful, resulting in various diseases.

We respond not just to stress, but to perceived stress. If an air raid siren sounds, the community stops normal functions and goes into a bomb shelter (protection mode). But when the "all clear" signal is sounded, normal activity resumes. However if the "all clear" is not sounded, the protection mode persists, the adrenal system shuts off the immune system.

Certain kinds of stress patterns attenuates the defense mechanisms and can result in psychological trauma so that the protection mode becomes chronic as in a subluxation, where the bodily posture is changed by bracing against trauma from either real or perceived danger. Besides physical bracing, prolonged stress can result in psychological bracing so that our belief systems include patterns of protective behavior.

Four billion bits of information come into the nervous system every second, but only about two thousand can be processed consciously, so more than ninety-nine percent is not processed consciously. Memory patterns automatically create belief filters in the brain, and most of our behavior comes from unconscious beliefs and expectations. Attitudes set up in early childhood or are passed on to us from our parents and early environment.

So, memory patterns are automatically created in the brain and once in place, these pre-programmed patterns and beliefs become automatic, and these pre-learned tapes and experiences usually run our lives. Only a considerable conscious effort can change these. This explains the difference between what we think and what we do, and why our emotional responses often over-ride the intellect.

Belief you don’t even know you have can affect what you do and who you are. You and your physical health are a summary of your beliefs and perceptions, the kind of data you are expecting. Your cells see what you see and the cell’s nucleus can create a pathway, so you can select what software you wish to use, so to speak.

"...a radically new understanding has emerged at the leading edge of cell science. It is now recognized that the environment, and more specifically, our perception (interpretation)of the environment, directly controls the activity of our genes. Environment controls gene activity through a process known as epigenetic control.

This new perspective of human biology does not view the body as just a mechanical device, but rather incorporates the role of a mind and spirit. This breakthrough in biology is fundamental in all healing for it recognizes that when we change our perception or beliefs we send totally different messages to our cells and reprogram their expression. The new-biology reveals why people can have spontaneous remissions or recover from injuries deemed to be permanent disabilities."

LINKHERE
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Graham Farrant is an Australian psychiatrist whose work was launched into greater international prominence with his presentation at the 2nd International Congress on Pre and Perinatal Psychology in San Diego 1985. He is currently the Director of the Primal Institute in Melbourne, Australia, and in the past has established birthing centres in hospitals and was the founder of the Australian Birth Foundation, an educational, research and fund raising arm of the Childbirth Education association. Graham is currently the PPPANA Regional Chairman in Australia.

The interview was conducted in Los Angeles, Graham's first stop on a round-the-world tour, conducting weekend experiential workshops in many cities in The US and Europe.

S: Graham, why don't we begin by having you give us a bit of personal background information, leading into how you became involved with Primal Therapy?

G: Well, I grew up in Melbourne, Australia, in an upper middle class family and attended wealthy prep schools there, later going to Melbourne University where I received my medical training and an MD. Then, I attended McGill University in Montreal and received a Diploma in Psychological Medicine, after which I received a Fellowship in Child Psychiatry from Harvard, and another Fellowship in Psychiatry back in Melbourne. I had held a senior professorial Appointment at Melbourne University Hospital until 1973, and then in 1973 to 1975 I came to the United States for my first experiences with Primal Therapy.

S: How did you become interested in Primal Therapy?

G: I had a client who basically told me, "Graham, you're a very nice man, but you need to go to the States to experience Primal Therapy so you can come back here and do it with me." Of course, it wasn't quite as simple as that, but that's basically what happened.

S: Your particular expression of Primal Therapy is different than most in that you give a lot of attention to conception experiences in addition to your work with prenatal and birth trauma. As Arthur Janov is the founder of Primal therapy, would you mind comparing your model of therapy with his?

G: I almost don't even like using the word "primal" because there are so many connotations that have become attached to it during the evolvement of Primal Therapy but "primal" is the best word to describe the kind of experiences that come up in therapy as I practice it.

In the early years, when I did some therapy with Janov, his view of the Primal experience was primarily of experience derived from the infancy. He didn't include prenatal or birth experiences in his understanding of what was occurring in Primal states at that time. It has actually only been in very recent years that he had acknowledged birth trauma, and I doubt that he includes cellular experiences of conception experiences as part of his model of understanding, where I have found those experiences to be quite relevant and capable of evoking tremendous healing.

S: What do you mean by "cellular memory"?

G: Cellular memory refers to a kind of preverbal memory, contained within the physical body of experiences that occurred when we were gametes. That is to say, there is a body memory, a cellular memory, of our experience as a sperm, and also of our experience as an egg.

S: Why do you consider these experiences so important?

G: I never tried to emphasize conception experiences or cellular consciousness in my work, ALThough I personally and professionally have had extremely profound experiences working in that area. I consider the natural unfolding of the psyche to be important in therapy, with birth trauma, prenatal experiences, infant bonding or non bonding or later traumas all being important to deal with. But since my presentation at the 2nd Congress in San Diego, I have received so many questions regarding cellular consciousness that I realized it was one of my unique contributions to understanding human consciousness.

S: How was it that you first became interested in conception experiences?

G: In the States you may not have heard of Professor Carl Woods. In Australia he is almost a historic figure, because he was one of the early pioneers of the test tube baby program at the Queen Victoria Hospital in Monash. There was a period of time when he worked with me as a client, and when some members of his team worked in group experiences at my centre in Melbourne. I was fascinated by some of the slides and photographs he showed me, as they posed concrete images of experiences I was having in therapy.

My peripheral fascination with conception was triggered by him being a client, however, almost dogmatically, with the passage of time my own regression experiences have gone back to conception anyway, and that process had already begun long before I met him. I see this as a completely natural process.

If you really spend enough time exploring your own psyche, the experiences seem to naturally progress to dealing with cellular memories of your conception. Usually, one has had to work past childhood traumas, the birth trauma and the prenatal imprinting of the mother's psyche to get to these states, but occasionally the rare person will spontaneously regress into deep cellular memories of conception without having prior Therapy experiences.

http://www.real-personal-growth.com/res_fixing/graham_farrant/graham_farrant_interview.htm

Very interesting interview with this doctor you can read the entire thing with the link above, has to do with a more micro example of cellular consciousness. And I find it quite fascinating. Had to add this, it does apply to dna and consciousness.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 pm

]REMEMBER your first kiss? Experiments in mice suggest that patterns of chemical "caps" on our DNA may be responsible for preserving such memories.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20026845.000-memories-may-be-stored-on-your-dna.html
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm really trying to find things on a Cellular level that could be related to Time Travel.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

PreviousNext

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts