The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

DNA Discoveries

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby sheye » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:46 pm

yeah ..tried again and the page is down on the link on the first post :( . I want that one too lol. Really need to read more, but sometimes its difficult for to to concentrate long enough to really get the meat and potaoes of stuff like this. Would like to improve that part of myself that can concentrate for longer periods of time and really absorb, as well as retain, the information that I have the opportunity to be presented with.
sheye

Postby Answers » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Yeah I remember when I was in college studying to become a nurse one of the things they have told us was the less meds you take is better because your body has the ability to fight viruses. the pill really are just there to help you release the chemicals in your body that your having a hard time releasing.. really thats why a good Doctor will send you home with a bad cold.. meds are really only there for dyer need but people now days think its better to get well faster when in all reality the longer you wait the better your body can fight off viruses. Same with the Antibacterial soap. This was only made to be used in the medical field to fight off disease when a doctor would be working with a patient. now you have people using it for regular hand washing. This ends in killing your good cells on your hands and also weakens your immune system causing you not to be exposed to normal bacterial like you should be exposed to.
Answers

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:50 am

sheye wrote:yeah ..tried again and the page is down on the link on the first post :( . I want that one too lol. Really need to read more, but sometimes its difficult for to to concentrate long enough to really get the meat and potaoes of stuff like this. Would like to improve that part of myself that can concentrate for longer periods of time and really absorb, as well as retain, the information that I have the opportunity to be presented with.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/dna1.html

^^^^^^^^there is the link sheye. Sorry about that, didn't realise. I just posted it above so you don't have to back track if you don't want to, but I also fixed the link in my original first post. And I really do understand what you mean.

-- One of the reasons I never even posted the source of the book a course in miracles in spiritual forums when I first started the thread (on the crusifixion) was because I was aware 90% of people would hardly make it through the first few paragraphs, although you did, but look at how many other responses it had. :lol: That is another reason I am not just adding the links in here,,,I mean I am adding the links but I am also adding some of the context of them, or most would not even bother opening the link, not because they are not interested, but because this is not easy information to entertain, for several reasons, it becomes overwhelming, and will often simultaneously change us, that is not a comforting effect people like to engage in, it creates uncertainty in our current thought processes.....and I for one have begun to enjoy this process, there is a calm before the storm, the reckage after, and a clean up crew. ;) :mrgreen:

Like I have stated not everything is a reflection of my belief on these subjects of DNA, although I do believe in dna activation and the misuse of DNA information and scientific studies. To make it simple there is obviously more to DNA than anyone right now is seeing, and I believe each one of us has the ability to tap into this truth and bring it into consciousness, now that HAS been happening, but I believe soon there will be people exploring new truths to DNA that will soon change how it is applied on a universal level......information will come to light that will start to prevent people and organizations to use DNA as a 'playing field' so to speak.

I like to see DNA as a light that can allow us to see the truth of the macro things. Looking from the smallest point within, out to the largest. micro macro crap.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 am

I wonder if this has more to do with word meanings and the thoughts they create in a person or the actual sound vibrations?

You know, like the word "Love" brings up emotional stuff..which can affect a person, at the very least hormonally..

...but the sound "Om" is suppose to affect one with it's sound vibrations
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sandra » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:17 pm

bionic that is a good thing to bring up. Yes I would move away from thinking about seperate 'word' meanings and rather think about 'actual sound vibrations', because the two of those are entirely different in a sense.

Like for instance: Someone can say 'I love you', and mean dude you rock! ;) :mrgreen:

Just as someone could say 'you are dear to me', and mean, I'd do anything for you that I would do for myself.

It is my understanding that words, have meanings, that we give them, and can be related through the sound vibrations and frequnecies we are. There are not objects outside of ourself that are capable of changing our vibrational frequencies and reception to them anymore than we can ourselves. It is our DNA that is responding, relating, moving, transfering,ascending,descending (lower vibrational frequencies). BUT there are times when someone speaks to us from a higher vibrational frequency and will activate a dormant vibrational frequency(aspect of dna)within ourselves, and at the time, we do not need to be consciously aware of this exchange, for it to start manifesting. Ok thats enough for now as I am probably not making sense....lmfao I type as I am thinking.

But thanks bionic, that brought me farther into my thoughts. Here are additional articles and some which relate to the above.

"5. Basic principles of Wave Genetics

1) The 98% “garbage DNA” is not actually “garbage DNA”, but a supercode, and this code (or codes) are of a higher level than those coding RNA and proteins. This “higher level” is the “wave level”.

2) The genome is a quasi-intelligent system.

3) The function of the wave level of genetic coding is to program the spatial-temporal organization of an organism.

Traditionally, genetics talks about DNA, RNA and proteins’ speech and texts only. The standard linguistic structures of genome are realized at the material level in the form of sequences of “chemical letters” in a DNA chain consisting of the 2% coding DNA. In Wave Genetics the texts are realized at the material level in the form of sophisticated dynamic holograms (gene-holograms) in liquid crystals of the chromosome continuum.

DNA wave bio-computer

Short term information on gene-holograms is the result of interference recording on the intercellular water structures of spatial light and sound images of the current condition of cells. And these images are read by the light and sound radiations of the chromosomes, transmitted to the neighboring cells informing them about the condition of the cell sending the information. Such an operation is performed by each cell in the organism, and there billions of those. Thus all the cells in the organism form a combined unified informational space, which functions like a DNA wave bio-computer. This bio-computer processes, in real time, information about metabolic processes in cells.

Another type of bio-holographic information is of morphogenetic nature, and therefore it is fixed for a particular organism. It changes in time very slowly in the process evolution of bio systems and is inherited. The DNA wave bio-computer a quasi intelligent system, which operates with its own languages, similar to human ones, which we are only beginning to understand. The linguistic structures of genome at this level are true speech and true texts. By this we mean that quasi intelligent decisions are made regarding regulation of the structure and functions of an organism and its parts.

Genome: a quasi intelligent system

Classical genetics has discovered experimentally that genetic RNA texts contain ambiguous words (homonyms) which may have more than one meaning, and the choice of the meaning is determined by the context. The significance of this discovery which was missed by genetics, is as follows. These words (homonyms) code critically significant molecules: proteins. If such a word-code has two meanings, and one of them is wrong for creation of a particular required protein, this will result in a biochemical accident and death of the organism. So, for example, the word 'ring' can code two different meanings: ‘a circle’ and ‘a place of competition’ of boxers. In order to give the precise and unique meaning to a homonym, the genetic apparatus must first ‘comprehend’ the meaning of the RNA text and only then make a decision, what precise meaning to give to a word-homonym. This example clearly illustrates that the genetic apparatus has quasi-intelligence and is capable to quasi-thinking at the molecular level and at the level the genome-biocomputer.

LINK*HERE

One could argue that what is important here is not so much the medium but the ratios involved; the relationships between frequencies. The ears can detect about 10 octaves of sound, while the eyes can only perceive a little over one octave of light, or color. An octave in light is the same ratio as an octave in sound....2:1. A perfect fifth, or a relationship of 3:2 is the same proportion in light as in sound (and can be continued into the world of geometry, architecture, movements of the planets and so forth; anywhere there is a periodic or regular vibration). By discovering patterns of ratios in light, we are simply translating into a sound medium to "hear" what information they might contain and how they relate to each other. It could also be argued that both light and sound refer back to a common archetype which, as yet, is unknown to us, not unlike cousins who relate back to a common relative.

LINK*HERE
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:28 am

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/dna1.html

^^^^^^^^there is the link sheye

I'm not a total idiot,I know what a link looks like.The only reason I was confused was becuase it was the first time I have ever seen LINK HERE.
When I pressed it it didn't work (back when I tried it ). It sort of upsets me when I think people are treating me like an total nitwit,when in actuality it was their mistake.(sighs) oh well :roll:
sheye

Postby sandra » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 am

sheye, thats just how I put links in, the reason I didn't do that specific link as LINKHERE is because I couldn't get the link to work if I did, I was the one having issues, and I wouldn't have intended to be rude, I realised. Although you can take it how you want. Calling me out on a mistake.....no big deal, I suppose if I make a topic I should have working links. :mrgreen:
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:03 pm

"Scientists are reporting evidence that contrary to our current beliefs about what is possible, intact double-stranded DNA has the “amazing” ability to recognize similarities in other DNA strands from a distance. Somehow they are able to identify one another, and the tiny bits of genetic material tend to congregate with similar DNA. The recognition of similar sequences in DNA’s chemical subunits, occurs in a way unrecognized by science. There is no known reason why the DNA is able to combine the way it does, and from a current theoretical standpoint this feat should be chemically impossible.

Even so, research published in ACS’ Journal of Physical Chemistry B, shows very clearly that homology recognition between sequences of several hundred nucleotides occurs without physical contact or presence of proteins. Double helixes of DNA can recognize matching molecules from a distance and then gather together, all seemingly without help from any other molecules or chemical signals.

In the study, scientists observed the behavior of fluorescently tagged DNA strands placed in water that contained no proteins or other material that could interfere with the experiment. Strands with identical nucleotide sequences were about twice as likely to gather together as DNA strands with different sequences. No one knows how individual DNA strands could possibly be communicating in this way, yet somehow they do. The “telepathic” effect is a source of wonder and amazement for scientists.
Scientists are reporting evidence that contrary to our current beliefs about what is possible, intact double-stranded DNA has the “amazing” ability to recognize similarities in other DNA strands from a distance. Somehow they are able to identify one another, and the tiny bits of genetic material tend to congregate with similar DNA. The recognition of similar sequences in DNA’s chemical subunits, occurs in a way unrecognized by science. There is no known reason why the DNA is able to combine the way it does, and from a current theoretical standpoint this feat should be chemically impossible.

Even so, research published in ACS’ Journal of Physical Chemistry B, shows very clearly that homology recognition between sequences of several hundred nucleotides occurs without physical contact or presence of proteins. Double helixes of DNA can recognize matching molecules from a distance and then gather together, all seemingly without help from any other molecules or chemical signals.

In the study, scientists observed the behavior of fluorescently tagged DNA strands placed in water that contained no proteins or other material that could interfere with the experiment. Strands with identical nucleotide sequences were about twice as likely to gather together as DNA strands with different sequences. No one knows how individual DNA strands could possibly be communicating in this way, yet somehow they do. The “telepathic” effect is a source of wonder and amazement for scientists.

Scientists are reporting evidence that contrary to our current beliefs about what is possible, intact double-stranded DNA has the “amazing” ability to recognize similarities in other DNA strands from a distance. Somehow they are able to identify one another, and the tiny bits of genetic material tend to congregate with similar DNA. The recognition of similar sequences in DNA’s chemical subunits, occurs in a way unrecognized by science. There is no known reason why the DNA is able to combine the way it does, and from a current theoretical standpoint this feat should be chemically impossible.

In the study, scientists observed the behavior of fluorescently tagged DNA strands placed in water that contained no proteins or other material that could interfere with the experiment. Strands with identical nucleotide sequences were about twice as likely to gather together as DNA strands with different sequences. No one knows how individual DNA strands could possibly be communicating in this way, yet somehow they do. The “telepathic” effect is a source of wonder and amazement for scientists."

LINKHERE
This article applies to what I stated in an above post. Relation in our own dna, although I believe this applies to our relation with other peoples dna as well.

Other peoples dna can react to our own.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:23 pm

These inserts are from Doctor Francis Collins one of the worlds most well respected geneticist. His dedication to his research is unbelievable. I've been trying to read through his books and alot of his reasearch. I will provide links to alot of his books in full text.

From the book: Faith and the Human Genome

"3. Themalemutation rate is twice that of females.
We also discovered that simply by looking at
the Y chromosome and comparing it to the
rest of the genome—of course, the Y chromosome
only passes from fathers to sons, so it
only travels through males—you can get a fix
on the mutation rate in males compared to
females. This was not particularly good news
for the boys in this project because it seems
that we make mistakes about twice as often
as the women do in passing our DNA to the
next generation. That means, guys, we have
146 Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith
to take responsibility for the majority of genetic disease. It
has to start somewhere; the majority of the time, it starts in
us. If you are feeling depressed about that, let me also point
out we can take credit for the majority of evolutionary
progress, which after all is the same phenomenon.

4. “Junk” DNA may not be junk after all.
I have been troubled for a long time about the way in which
we dismissed about 95% of the genome as being junk because
we didn’t know what its function was. We did not
think it had one because we had not discovered one yet.
I found it quite gratifying to discover that when you have
the whole genome in front of you, it is pretty clear that a lot
of the stuff we call “junk” has the fingerprints of being a
DNA sequence that is actually doing something, at least,
judging by the way evolution has treated it. So I think we
should probably remove the term “junk” from the genome.
At least most of it looks like it may very well have some
kind of function."

BOOK LINK
http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/2003/p142_53FCollins.pdf

Note: I will be adding all different types of DNA information, this subject is of large territory, and my reasearch has been endless, you can't learn enough about it. Thanks for your understanding as this thread may seem a compiled mess, although when reading through these articles I am able to absorb what needs to be.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:50 pm

The language of God: a scientist presents evidence for belief By Francis S. Collins

Another book text here:

BOOKLINK

Very interesting person, I've read most of this text. Collins is a geneticist that lead the human genome project. Wether a geneticist has belief in God or not, I will still read the information they provide, either way I will receive the information and relate it to my own thoughts, which are always a bit different.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

PreviousNext

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts