The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

apologies for my paranoia

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi ...just wanted to apoligize for acting like a paranoid idiot about the posts. Obviously I f****d up somehow,and need to learn how to copy and paste using keys instead of mouse (doesn't always copy with the mouse)

Feel really bad for questioning the site,and I do really want to thank you for being patient with me (especially humphrys and blackvault),and showing me where I went wrong. So sorry to waste your time on something that was obviously my problem.

I've been through a bit of roller coaster ride in the last 4 years concerning some personal issues , and its made me paranoid and distrustful, and I'm sorry for putting that on you.I really don't think everything is a huge government conspiracy,yet I do know that organized criminals who have a lot to lose by the truth coming out, can be cunning in their ways of sabatoge, as well as ruthless.That being said I hope you can understand and forgive me for my problem with paranoia.

As for my ignorance with computers,I'm workin on it. Haven't been using a computer that long,but long enough that I should understand more. My brain is getting old,and I don't think it retains info nearly half as good as it used to...and all the jargon and computer terms just end up confusing the little amount of brain cells that I do have left.

Anyhow just really felt the need to apologize,and also to thank those that took the time to help.
sheye

Postby sandra » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Don't feel bad sheye, there are some of us that think everything is a government conspiracy. :D I get a bit paranoid as well, but I'm not hard on myself for it, atleast I'm aware of the different situations, sometimes things are just simple yet we have complicated them, and other times they are truly suspect.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Sandra...you're wisdom and understanding help more than you realize with my process of healing. Kudos girl..you're a cool chick.
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 am

Sheye I've had times when I spent an hour writing something, and lost the entire thing hitting the wrong key. I think somehow I may have hit something involving Alt or Control keys in conjunction with something else typing too fast, I never did figure it out. Another thing is using the word u n i o n screws things up. John explained that to me and I still can't figure it out why you can't use it. Has that ever been fixed?

You also mentioned not staying around much longer, and I hope you change your mind about that too. :)
greeney2

Postby sandra » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:21 am

Well likewise, and I'm sure hoping you do stick around, its been nice for alot of us having you here....more than you realize. :D
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:32 am

Don´t worry about it sheye, I don´t even spell right most of the time, I don´t have the patience or time to correct every little misstake.

Life is too short to bother with small things, especially small computer things...

And why would you leave this site?

I like you 8-)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby humphreys » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Don't worry about it, glad you figured it out!
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby rath » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:39 pm

sheye wrote:Hi ...just wanted to apoligize for acting like a paranoid idiot about the posts.

Why.

It's not your fault the same old members, over reacted as always.
rath

Postby sheye » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Don't worry about it, glad you figured it out!

:lol: You figured it out Humphreys ,you just had to hit me over the head with the evidence of what you were trying to say, before I would agree with you. How pathetic on my part...but I'm getting over it ,movin on, and learned another valuable lesson in the process.(took a while for me to pull the foot outa my mouth)
sheye

Postby sheye » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Don´t worry about it sheye, I don´t even spell right most of the time, I don´t have the patience or time to correct every little misstake.

Life is too short to bother with small things, especially small computer things...

And why would you leave this site?

I like you

I agree dark,but in the case of typing in a link it makes a world of difference , and then when you start getting all paranoid over your own mistake...well then its getting silly, and your wasting a lot of peoples time in showing you your error.

Not leaving the site ...and I like you too.Have since the first day here. :)
sheye

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts