The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

apologies for my paranoia

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:24 pm

mrshumphreys wrote:I pmed you a response anyway, but the pms don't seem to be as obvious here as they were on the old board. I'm not sure if you saw it or not.

I get an email for mine.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mrshumphreys » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:27 am

Tairaa wrote:
mrshumphreys wrote:I pmed you a response anyway, but the pms don't seem to be as obvious here as they were on the old board. I'm not sure if you saw it or not.

I get an email for mine.

Yeah, me to, but that means I don't know about it until I check my email.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts