The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

13 point plan of the Illuminati to get a NWO

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby AlphaOmega » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:52 pm

http://www.freeworldfilmworks.com/fwa-hellonearth.htm

POSTED WITHOUT PERSONAL COMMENT-AO

The following are the thirteen methods that the Illuminati elite will most likely use, to psychologically "set-up" the population of the United States and Canada into accepting WORLD GOVERNMENT upon the ashes of all national sovereignty. The creation of chaos for control can come about through any one or combination of the following "created catastrophes" with the cooperation of the Pink Elephants within the Republican Party that dance to the presidents tune for tyranny like slam dancers in a heavy metal concert.

1. STOCK MARKET CRASH - This event, which began on September 15, 2008 (915), is designed to devastate the economy. The Cashist Cartel's "coordinated collapse" of the market should be far worse than the crisis they created in 1929. It will be so bad as to make the Great Depression look like good times.

2. RACE RIOTS - This may well be triggered by the economic collapse, "created C.I.A. incidents," or those exploited by the Illuminazi "managed media," their "agent provocateurs" and black racists, such as Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad are capable when aided by "electronic agitation" devices directed by the C.I.A., of bringing about chaos in American major metropolis. This in turn will be designed to get the white communities to justify the imposition of martial law declared by Clinton (see ... KILL THE WHITE MAN ... the debate between Anthony J. Hilder and Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad on our Volcanic Video section which describes the "design for disaster". Highly Recommended.)

3. FOOD RIOTS - The general population when hit with an economic collapse, race riots and the "Y2K"creation will do whatever is necessary to survive when the financial plug is pulled out via the president's plan.

4. MARTIAL LAW - Martial law via Executive Order will be imposed when all "hell" breaks loose. Don't expect the Obama's brand of New World Order Fascism to be anywhere near as kind as Hitler's.

5. BACTERIOLOGICAL, NUCLEAR, BIOLOGICAL& CHEMICAL WARFARE - Expect attacks upon the American citizenry either by government acting on behalf of the Evilarchy, or the orchestration of these "acts of terrorism" through "their" foreign agents -- the Islamic world that act on their behalf. These terrorist attacks will be used to as LEFTISTATION designed to disarm the American public and leave them defenseless from attacks from government agencies and U.N. troops brought in to impose martial law.

6. WEATHER WARFARE - Using the HAARP and Tesla technology, the Evilarchy's agencies will amplify natural weather conditions, so as to make things as bad as they can be. Weather modification is designed to cripple the will of the people to resist the imposition of World Government, thus making them feel depressed and hopeless. Placing them in a state of total despair. The Cashist Cartel has had the technology to create earthquakes for many years. They may well use this technology to cripple sections of the country.

7. ELECTRONIC WEAPONRY - This technology will be used to alter the thinking of major urban communities, making them agitated, emotionally charged and ready to riot. It can also be used to disorient and depress resistance groups, causing them to be candidates for surrender. This technology may be also used to affect the minds of the assembled U.S. Congress and even the president himself if they refuse to be a rubber stamp. This technology has been used by the military in various "agencies" of the Evilarchy from (1992the L.A. Riots) to the Persian Gulf War where is was used to disorient the "enemy" and cause them to surrender en masse'.

8. THE CURRENCY COLLAPSE -The privately owned Federal Reserve, which is totally controlled by the American Illuminati will do whatever is necessary to bankrupt and then foreclose upon the American public in order to make it virtually impossible for the average citizen to weather the financial storm.

9. NUCLEAR THREAT - The Illuminati will not hesitate for a New York minute to order the annihilation of millions or even billions of people if it would aid their end, objects and at the same time radically reduce the population of the planet to numbers which they consider desirable. The threat, whether real or promulgated will be used and may well be accented by the obliteration of one or more American cities which would cause the American citizen to plead for the president to surrender national sovereignty in exchange for the promise of world peace. The people, desperate for an end to the threat of an all-out nuclear war, will do anything, accept anything, say anything to save their skin.

10. THE PANIC PROJECT - The threat of an INVASION FROM OUTER SPACE will be used to create panic amongst the people if all else fails. The anti-gravitational flying disc and space-age weaponry has been under the control of the Illuminati for over a half century. They will not hesitate to use such or "stage an invasion" from outer space. Their intent is to make the public demand world government for protection from the alien invaders. Area51, the top secret military base in Nevada, has been the testing ground for anti-gravitational flying disc, bacteriological and chemical warfare including space-age weaponry. (See the Panic Project in our Volcanic Video section with Hilder and Norio Hayakawa.)

11. TERRORIST ATTACKS - Terrorism will be employed by the Illuminati's agent provocateurs. Agents of the oligarchy will bring direct attacks upon American cities, at which time the president will order retaliatory strikes against the alleged offenders without even so much as a whiff of proof, while the Congress in their typical knee-jerk reaction will illegally give more authority to the president and the police as was done after Hitler's agents burned down the Riechstag. (See Riechstag '95 in our Volcanic Video section with 27 1/2 year F.B.I. veteran Ted Gunderson.)

12. LUCIFER - The ignition of Jupiter's hydrogen atmosphere is a very real possibility. This is particularly significant. The Luciferian Illuminati would like to usher in the millennium with a bang. Their goal is to have all people on the planet worship the god Lucifer. In the last chapter of Aurther C. Clark's novel 2010, entitled Lucifer Rising, he describes the creation of a binary star system which he claims would be of great benefit to mankind by eliminating darkness. The goal of the group which (fictiously) left earth was to ignite the atmosphere of Jupiter, which in reality is an unignited star. It is our belief that NASA's Galileo Mission which is now in orbit around Jupiter with 49 1/4 lbs. of plutonium, may well serve as a mega-hydrogen bomb, geared to go off when the spacecraft is drawn into the atmosphere on December 31, of this year. It may all sound crazy, but these people are criminally insane, and if this scenario plays out, they will rename Jupiter, Lucifer, and be with the Millennium Society in Cairo, Egypt, not only to welcome in the New World Order, but Lucifer and a Thousand Points of Light.

13. BIOLOGICAL OR CHEMICAL ATTACK - The NWO Gang will also create chaos by launching several biological and chemical attacks upon the American people. AL CIADA and right-wing nutcases will be blamed. For insight into this nightmare watch "I Am Legend" with Will Smith and "Omega Man" with Chuck Heston.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby sheye » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:00 am

Darn..posted a reply that took awhile to write and lost it. Here goes again.

Although thinking about what is on the horizon concerning the NWO can send me into panic attacks ,and sometimes depression I personally would rather be forwarned and informed than deal with the extreme panic and trauma of discovering this as truth when its hitting your family and loved ones over the head like a sledge hammer...and its a lil too late to do anything about it. (reminds me of some bad nightmares I've had years ago..and sometimes wonder if they weren't trying to tell me something)

I for one appreciate the information on this topic,and those who diligently look for the truth behind the puppet strings,and spend long hours researching and validating their facts

I most likely need to align myself with a local group who have put together a strong voice , and have the knowledge of which political figures both locally and federally , have the insight and information on this topic to take it seriously . I've never paid much attention to politics most of my life, and pretty much lived in my own little sphere of reality,concerning myself with selfish issues, and getting lost in the confusion and hypocricy this world seems so good at dishing out.
sheye

Postby AlphaOmega » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 am

Indeed Sheye, I have a vested interest in American Politics as an Australian because American policy is what is dominating and has be dominating world policy for decades whether people want to admit it or not. And whether or not they want to admit it the core power of the Illuminati has been moved from Europe to America because it is the only World Super Power since the fall of the Soviet Union.

This is a very dangerous situation as the balance of power is now more or less a monopoly.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
AlphaOmega

Postby sandra » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:03 am

"6. WEATHER WARFARE - Using the HAARP and Tesla technology, the Evilarchy's agencies will amplify natural weather conditions, so as to make things as bad as they can be. Weather modification is designed to cripple the will of the people to resist the imposition of World Government, thus making them feel depressed and hopeless. Placing them in a state of total despair. The Cashist Cartel has had the technology to create earthquakes for many years. They may well use this technology to cripple sections of the country."

"Their purpose is to manipulate and control us by tampering with our genetics. Ultimately, they want us to become slaves to their control-grid system. If you can dumb a human being down and spiritually dis-empower them, you can then act as an intermediary or a gate keeper. In other words, you can interfere with the evolution of any individual and rob them of their essence. This represents the most advanced form of bio-spiritual warfare that’s ever existed. The technologies that are being used for these purposes include the Star Wars Weapons programs that I reviewed in Death In The Air, the HAARP Project, and all of the electromagnetic frequency focusing technologies. We all need to become aware of these technologies so that we can protect each other."

LINKHERE

Yeah I am reading up on alot of this stuff, although right now I am relating alot of it and filtering what I think is valid to the micro of our dna, and my belief that manipulation of dna exists and has been effecting aspects of our lives, including some which are listed in your above post. And I don't believe it is anything that we ourselves cannot over-ride. Self responsibility is everything. The above article I added myself stated people can be robbed of their essence, that to me is a false belief.......no matter what there is going to information you agree wtih mixed with crap you reject as truth.

And again, although I do not believe in some of the things quoted in your original post, its still good to have the things out there that press our limits. Peoples consciousness either way is helped.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby AlphaOmega » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 am

Thanks, this is just the general outline that I posted the full plan is most likely very detailed and added to as new technology is developed it is explored and tested (most likely on us).

But don't get down in the dumps ...the Illuminati and the NWO can be fought and beaten but it is going to be costly in the terms of human life.

Look into Secret Societies via Google, some are Evangelistic but many have the same information..interesting reading none the less.

Or simple try this site..I can't say all of the information is 100% correct but it is a good stating point.

http://www.theanalysis.net/
AlphaOmega

Postby sheye » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:00 pm

But don't get down in the dumps ...the Illuminati and the NWO can be fought and beaten but it is going to be costly in the terms of human life

I've been thinking a lot about what the NWO has planned. One thing that puzzles me though is that given the nature of the the "players" in this NWO (ruthlessness,callous indifference for the rights of others, deception,greed, promotion of war for profit) ......doesn't it seem like they would just end up destroying themselves in the end. I'm sure that the different groups (or sub groups) of such a large plan have already if not at some point battled each other for control and power. Their very nature would make them enemies of each other at some point, if it hasn't already.

To me a fight for total domination by a "higher genetic species",who wishes to snuff out 80% of the population ,claim the world as its own ,and continue to live forever through "new" scientific technology, has to at some point ,if not already fight each other.

It seems inevitable that at some point they will end up killing each other off, after they have accomplished their goals anyhow.

My understanding of who exactly the NWO is comprised of is limited ,but I can't understand how groups with such evil intentions wouldn't self destruct at some point?
sheye

Postby AlphaOmega » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:16 pm

The world is going through some major changes all by itself at the moment more fires, flodds, landslides, earthquakes etc ...this will cause loss of life.

Wars currently under way are costing life ...these will escalate we see this in OBAMA's policy of sending more troops to Afghanistan ...Iraq and Afghanistan wee under control and were scaling down prior to elections in 2008.

As for the Illuminati killing themselves off I don't see it happening...they being the elitists they are they have the means of self protection in deep underground bunkers etc.

The only way to beat them is civil insurrection and civil wars ... people have to take their governments back and dismantle the framework of control they have established ...In America is where the battle lines have more or less been drawn by the states who have stated their sovereignty and given that America is the NWO HQ these days the battle has to be fought there.

America is key to the enslavement of the rest of the world as much as it is key to the freedom of the world. America is always talked about in the terms of a sleeping giant...I believe this is true.

I am not talking about the American government I am talking about the Giant that is the American people.

Please go to the link I provided...you will understand more if you go there and follow the links Sheye
AlphaOmega

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts