The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

regarding catholic bashing

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sheye » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:24 am

Thankyou for that reply mrshumphreys, once again your common sense and rational view of things comes through loud and clear.

(I check my pms)
sheye
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 am

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:00 am

G2 wrote:You stake your life on how sure you are of this, and can not even provide the evidence to back yourself up.


Given we’re talking about something related to religion you might not want to play that card mate. :) :lol:

Now, back to civilized debate please (considering you’re the mod on here G2 I think you have acted very poorly).

I agree with G2 that there are many people who have jumped on the band wagon but I agree with Sheye that there are more who wouldn’t have come forward. If you ask me the numbers probably balance out, even though that’s not the way to look at it (and I’m not).

As for the link with Greg Syssyzes (forgot his last name) it was an accident. Sheye didn’t react as well as she should have but that’s only because she’s being constantly goaded into everything by G2 (ie. "I'm starting to look like someone who doesn't believe a word you say", or something like that).

G2 – The NWO is very hard to prove and there is a huge opening for Scam artists because it’s all subjective. The proof of the NWO, and you can look this up yourself, is in main-stream politics; it is a fact that the EU has complete control over Europe and it is a fact that the people pull zero weight in the running of Europe.
I don’t like `proof` of the NWO through people like Greg Syssyzes either, I don’t count any of it as `proof` to be honest, so you have every right to be sceptical of him (I know I am). Politics is fact…first/second hand accounts is not although I don't rule it out until there is proof it's wrong.


Also I would like to hear how we can back up our claim from G2? He’s happy telling us to prove our claims and yet I haven’t seem him telling us how to, although I might have missed it (sorry if I did by the way).

My claims are physical abuse by a nun towards my Nonna (grandmother)…how can I prove something that was done back in the 40’s high up in the mountains of Northern Italy?


(edit: poor show on my part)

Both G2 and Sheye were out of line in this debate at some point so I think you should BOTH apologize and start acting properly, especially G2 given that he’s a mod now (a terrible thing if you ask me).

Quite honestly all this would have been avoided if G2 acted in an appropriate way in the first place; I’d hate to guess how many people I held up as `fact` when I started researching things and later found out to be scam artist, a gentle nudge would have been batter than a harsh stick.


I agree 100% with both G2 and Sheye, and I like them both as well (even though G2 got a bit of a kicking in this post), at some points in this argument but I don’t understand why nether of you can work together on this and expose the people who need to be exposed. Why can't you do it? :?

I’m having an exceptionally bad day today, trust me you have no idea, and yet I’ve managed to kept this post somewhat polite…if I can do it when I’m in this sort of mood then you two should be able to do now.



Also could you explain this G2? Why did you react in such a way? All Sheye did was a question I would have asked on the thread but it would derail it rather quickly:

greeney2 wrote:Why isn't it enough for you to accept the way Item7 felt this real life experience affected her?

She is left with the feeling the accident was not worse because of God, why do you feel the need to cast doubt? Does she need to justify to you, her faith during a traumatic event with her Husband and Grandchildren, answering an insulting question?
Last edited by Lashmar on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby mael » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 am

Oh come on G2.

"You stake your life on how sure you are of this, and can not even provide the evidence to back yourself up."

You wouldn't accept anything as being sufficient evidence even if it was playing the 'Stars 'n Stripes' using an orchestra of buzz-saws, smiling broadly at you and gnawing your legs off.
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby mael » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 am

Lashmar wrote:
G2 wrote:You stake your life on how sure you are of this, and can not even provide the evidence to back yourself up.


Given we’re talking about something related to religion you might not want to play that card mate. :) :lol:

Now, back to civilized debate please (considering you’re the mod on here G2 I think you have acted very poorly). ...................... *snip*............................ of God, why do you feel the need to cast doubt? Does she need to justify to you, her faith during a traumatic event with her Husband and Grandchildren, answering an insulting question?


* And I thought you expressed the points and yourself very well.
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:04 am

Thank you. :D I was trying to stay nice even though it made me rather angry. :D
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Arrrgh ,my sister could very well be part of this if she is not speaking out against crimes she is aware of..I don't know. As far as saying 99% are innocent of any crimes of greed,crimes against children , or the coverups and denial of taking proper action to prevent such things I would bet my life that the the numbers are way way higher than a mere 1 % .


My reference to betting Sheye's life was from quoting what Sheye said, I was not challenging Sheye to bet their life on anything, thats what Sheye said.

That said, I never said pedifile situations never existed, I question the lawyers and the court systems, how much is real and how much is a scam for settlements. I also never said there is not abuse in the Catholic Church. We all have stories about mean Nuns, and being told we are going to Hell Monday for missing Mass Sunday. The Catholic Church has driven people away in droves over many many issues of the Church, from teachings to practices like birth control and telling women to just stay prenant with Catholic babies. They whapped our knuckles with rulers, although I never actually saw that happen. But in Contrast, My Mother in Law was completly raised in a Convent, and never talked about abuse and only had good memories of the Priests and Nuns.

Sheye sees the links provided as credible, and I do not!
greeney2
 
Posts: 9466
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Even if the links are not credible, it would be a really disgusting pathetic sorry excuse for a lifeform if someone made up something about ones brother or anyone in their family just to get their opinion heard.

Of course that is the case in most humans anyway.
But I will go along most of what sheye has said especially about her brother.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:33 am

greeney2 wrote:Sheye sees the links provided as credible, and I do not!


Then teach her you numpty! (Outside the religious forum that would have been stronger). Five minuets of your time and you could have found a more credible link for her and taught her something useful. Anyone could have done what you did, Rath does it all the time, but as an experienced member and a Mod you should be trying to take people away from Scam Artist like that fellow, Greg something. You were on the right track when you said you should have backed off after the second or third page but you should have stopped debating and started teaching.

For everyone - It’s not even teaching. It’s just telling someone that this person is a scam artist, giving a link to your evidence, and then coming up with a few other people who are scam artist. It’s not that difficult and it’s just common decency; it’s somewhat embarrassing that not one of you in this argument (I only got involved because Sheye asked me to) even attempted to do the right thing, you were way to happy either ignoring her (you know who you are) or telling her to post proof to back her up (if anyone can tell me the sense in that because I can’t see it).

Where the hell is the point in telling someone to post more proof if they’ve already linked to a scam artist without first getting them away from the scam artist? Where is the point in that? That must be the definition of both pointless and time wasting.

It's not hard to spend five minuets of your time and make this a good place for new members but none of you seem to be trying, on any level, to make that the case.
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby blackvault » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:57 am

Lashmar,

I understand you disagree with MODS here, and decide to throw it in all of their faces that they are mods so they have to act different, etc.

They are just like everyone else, but are VOLUNTEERING to make this place better. So, cut them some slack.

Just because you disagree with their ideas, beliefs and debating, doesn't mean you can throw the fact they are a mod in their face. They don't use it against you, so don't use it against them.

You have a disagreement with a MOD about a belief, moral, idea, etc., then by all means, state it. That's what this forum is for.

But stop using the fact that they are a mod, and that you believe they have to act differently, against them.

I don't care which MOD you point at, it isn't welcome here.

Now, let's get this back on topic, or I will lock it.

John
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
User avatar
blackvault
 
Posts: 1739
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: North Hollywood, Ca.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 pm

content of this post deleted by moderator--John said "get back on subject or it will be locked"!
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests