The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Nostradcamus, Bible Code, End of Times,2012

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby AlphaOmega » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Has anyone got nay good info on the prophecies of Nostradamus about the end of times, the bible code on the same subject matter and or predictions re the anti-christ and 2012? As there is no topic on it here.

Einstein made some scientific predictions but I'll be damned if I can find them...someone must know where to find em.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:33 am

I actually had a bible code program on my last computer. I played with it for a while.

Got some interesting matrix out of it, but the problem with it is you need to already know what is going to happen in order for you to find the matrix. If you don't have that info you're basically shooting in the dark. Pretty much the same thing goes for Nostradamus.

What really needs to happen in order for these to be more beleivable is someone needs to find the code or interpret the right quatrain before something happens for me to beleive it's true.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby AlphaOmega » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Is the bible code program a free download and if so from where please?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
AlphaOmega

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 am

Yes Alpha it was a free download, I don't remember where I got it.

I will try to loom today and get back to you. It was a few years back that I downloaded it. Was a pretty cool program.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am

http://download.cnet.com/Bible-Code-Ora ... 93534.html

There ya go Alpha.

It's not the one I used ,but it should help. Good luck.

It says it's a free download so no fuss, no muss.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:42 am

What does this have to do with ancient and lost civilizations? :) The mayans or what? Is this more paranormal reasearch you are looking for Alpha? Because then this would do well in Paranormal forums, not being rude just helpful- Might get some buzz in that forum about it.

Let me know.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby AlphaOmega » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:08 am

sandra wrote:What does this have to do with ancient and lost civilizations? :) The mayans or what? Is this more paranormal reasearch you are looking for Alpha? Because then this would do well in Paranormal forums, not being rude just helpful- Might get some buzz in that forum about it.

Let me know.

It has to do with the Mayan, Egyptian, Hopi Calendars among others and the phophecies of those ancient civilizations.

Thanks for the link Blood ...sorry it took so long to get back to you
AlphaOmega

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts