The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

'Hundreds of al-Qaeda militants planning attacks from Yemen'

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby blackvault » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 am

Hundreds of al-Qaeda militants are planning terror attacks from Yemen, the country’s Foreign Minister said today.

Abu Bakr al-Qirbi appealed for more help from the international community to help to train and equip counter-terrorist forces.

His plea came after an al-Qaeda group based in Yemen claimed responsibility for the failed Christmas Day airliner bomb plot.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, alleged to be behind the attempt to blow up an American-bound aircraft, spent time in Yemen with al-Qaeda and was in the country only days before the failed attack.

Dr al-Qirbi said: “Of course there are a number of al-Qaeda operatives in Yemen and some of their leaders. We realise this danger.

“They may actually plan attacks like the one we have just had in Detroit. There are maybe hundreds of them — 200, 300.”

Dr al-Qirbi said it was the “responsibility” of countries with strong intelligence capabilities to warn states such as Yemen about the movements of terror suspects.

The United States, Britain and the European Union could do a lot to improve Yemen’s response to militants on its own soil, he added.

“We have to work in a very joint fashion in partnership to combat terrorism,” he said. “If we do, the problem will be brought under control.

“There is support, but I must say it is inadequate. We need more training, we have to expand our counter-terrorism units and provide them with equipment and transportation like helicopters.”

Mr Abdulmutallab is said to have told US agents that there were more people “just like him” ready to carry out attacks.

An al-Qaeda group based in Yemen claimed responsibility yesterday for the failed attempt to bring down Northwest Airlines Flight 253 over Detroit as US President Barack Obama pledged to hunt down the plotters.

Photographs apparently showing the underpants worn by alleged bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and willed with explosives were broadcast today by ABC News.

The American government pictures show the singed underwear with a six-inch packet of a high explosive called PETN sewn into the crotch, the US network reported.

Mr Abdulmutallab was reported to be carrying about 80g of PETN, more than one-and-a-half times the amount carried by Richard Reid, the “shoe bomber”, in 2001 and enough to blow a hole in the side of an aircraft.

Mr Abdulmutallab’s former tutors at University College London, where he was a student between 2005 and 2008, described him as “well-mannered, quietly spoken, polite and able” and said that he never gave any cause for concern. He was president of the institution’s Islamic society between 2006 and 2007.

Nigerian-born Mr Abdulmutallab is being held at a federal prison in Michigan on a charge of trying to destroy an aircraft.

He apparently wrote of his loneliness and struggle between liberalism and Islamic extremism in a series of postings on Facebook and in Islamic chatrooms, The Washington Post reported today.

In January 2005, when he was attending boarding school, he wrote: “I have no one to speak too. No one to consult, no one to support me and I feel depressed and lonely. I do not know what to do. And then I think this loneliness leads me to other problems.”

Alan Johnson, the Home Secretary, said it was unlikely that Mr Abdulmutallab acted alone and revealed that he was banned from entering Britain and placed on a “watch list” this year.

Mr Johnson said that the alleged terrorist was refused a new visa and had been monitored since May after applying for a bogus course.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 970574.ece
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 am

BV,

Do you ever wonder why these stories always seem to go hand in hand, kind of like clock work, or maybe a Clockwork Orange gone bad?

CIA present in Yemen since 2008: Report
Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:29:58 GMT

The US has opened a covert front against 'al-Qaeda' in Yemen by offering support to the country's military operations, a US intelligence sources says.

Citing an unnamed former CIA official, The New York Times reported late on Sunday that about a year ago the CIA sent many field operatives with counterterrorism experience to the country.

The report revealed that some of the most secretive special operations commandos have begun training Yemeni security forces.

The paper noted that the Pentagon will be spending more than USD 70 million over the next 18 months to train and equip Yemeni military, Interior Ministry and coast guard forces.

Yemen's national security chief had earlier declared that the country was receiving assistance from the US in the crackdown on what he called "al-Qaeda operatives" in southern Yemen.

Mohamed al-Anisi had told the Saudi Arabian newspaper Okaz that the Yemeni forces were cooperating with the US military on attacks against al-Qaeda camps.

The developments come as international aid agencies and some UN bodies including the United Nations Children's Fund and the UN High Commissioner for Refugees have voiced concern over the dire condition of the Yemeni civilians, who have become the main victims of the conflict in the country.

The United Nations, which according to its charter is set up "to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace," has failed to adopt any concrete measures to help end the bloody war.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=11 ... =351020206

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:49 am

Another article with a slightly different spin. Could it all be true?

Obama Rushed To Bunker Over CIA Terror Strike

December 29, 2009

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Western news sources confirm that Obama was ‘suddenly and dramatically’ rushed from the golf course by US Secret Service agents who then sped their way to the protective bunker designed to protect him. Later (of course) the White House reported that this most bizarre of incidents was related to a child of a friend of Obama’s being injured, but not requiring medical attention, an explanation that defies the imagination over how the most powerful man in the World, and those protecting him, don’t know in an instant anything that happens, anywhere.FSB reports circulating in the Kremlin today state that United States President Barack Obama was ‘rushed’ from a golf course in Hawaii to a secure bunker yesterday after a US Air Force AWACS surveillance plane signaled a ‘warning’ to American Secret Service agents that a private jetliner owned by the Hunt Oil Company appeared ready to enter the restricted air zone set up to protect the vacationing American leader and sparking fears that a terrorist attack was about to take place.

According to these FSB reports, however, the rush to protect Obama from this Hunt Oil Company Bombardier jetliner was indeed justified after its identity was established as having the registration number N46F which had been previously linked to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and as we can read:

“Between November 27 and November 28, 2006, a civil aircraft registered to Hunt Oil's holding company, Hunt Consolidated, Inc., made two visits to the CIA's Camp Peary training facility. Prior to flying into Camp Peary it made an overnight stop at Washington Dulles airport. It also made a briefer stop at Washington Dulles at the end of its visit. The aircraft's registration number is N46F. This is not the company's only connection to the espionage community: CEO Ray L. Hunt is a member of the [former] President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.”

These reports further state this latest CIA threat to Obama ‘clearly shows’ that his increasingly tenuous grip on this most powerful of spy nests may be about to completely fail, even after his having signed a secret order this past month that “maintains the CIA's status as the nation's lead spy service on covert missions” and thus thwarting Director of National Intelligence Dennis C. Blair’s attempt to rein in this rouge agency.

Making these ‘faction wars’ currently ongoing in the United States between those forces loyal, and opposed, to Obama even more volatile for our entire World is the Middle Eastern Nation of Yemen ‘going into play’ and becoming the latest ‘piece’ in the Great Game after a new, and grim, report released by the Carnegie Endowment For International Peace organization warning that Sanaa, Yemen’s capital, “may become the first capital city in the world to run out of water.”

Not being understood by the Western peoples about Yemen is that its location on the tip of the Arabian Peninsula gives it critical access to the Red Sea, Arabian Sea and Gulf of Aden and provides to the West, should they succeed in capturing this land, a ‘safe and major’ outlet for oil and gas from Saudi Arabia and Iraq and eliminating their need for transport of their ‘economic lifeblood’ through the strategically important waterway called the Straight of Hormuz which the Persian Nation of Iran, in the event of war, could close within minutes.

Equally important to note that about Yemen is that it remains the ‘last piece’ in this new Great Game needed by the West to secure their access to the last remaining giant oil and gas deposits left on Earth located in Central Asia as they have (somewhat that is) already secured through war outlets to the West (former Yugoslavia and former Soviet Republic Georgia) and the East (Afghanistan) for their planned massive pipeline projects.

Not to be overlooked about Yemen either is the discovery of vast oil deposits (estimated at 10 billion barrels) made by the CIA-connected Hunt Oil Company in 1984 and Hunt’s building of a massive refinery complex there in 1986 whose inauguration ceremony was attended by the former US President George H. W. Bush in April of that year.

Unfortunately for the CIA, however, who began their ‘secret war’ in Yemen in 2008, was that their plan to use the military forces of Saudi Arabia to conquer Yemen went ‘horribly wrong’after the Iranian and Hezbollah backed Houthi peoples of this region successfully repelled the Saudis initial attacks and just today have announced their capturing of an entire Saudi military base.

Upon the CIA and Saudi Arabia’s failure to capture Yemen, these reports continue, an ‘under pressure’ Obama was forced to order US Military airstrikes last week to avert the complete collapse of the Yemeni government, and which, as always, killed countless innocent civilians thus assuring even more enemies for the Americans to fight.

Even worse for Obama though, these reports detail, was that after his telling the CIA that he would not commit US Military Forces to help out either his own rogue spy agency or the Saudis in capturing Yemen, the CIA ‘unleashed’ their Al Qaeda terror organization against their own country (once again) by attempting to down an American jetliner at the hands of a ‘terrorist’ not only linked to Al Qaida but Yemen too.

And in the attempted downing of this US jetliner the FSB reports that the CIA so bungled the operation that their ‘designated terrorist’, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab [photo 3rd left] failed to remember to bring his passport to board the flight from Amsterdam to Detroit he was supposed to destroy and had to be ‘openly assisted’ by his CIA handler in full public view, and as we can read was further confirmed by the Detroit Press News Service:

I posted the following on the other thread:

“Kurt Haskell said he and his wife, Lori, were playing cards near the boarding gate in Amsterdam when he saw a well-dressed man who appeared to be of Indian descent come to the assistance of the man he later learned was Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. The 23-year-old Nigerian was having trouble boarding the plane he is accused of trying to blow up because he had no passport, Haskell said.

“I think what I saw was his handler ... getting him on the plane," said Haskell, who was returning from a safari in Uganda. The Indian man, who looked about 50 years old, told ticket agents Abdulmutallab did not have a passport but needed to get on the plane, the Haskells said.

The ticket agent told the man nobody was allowed to board without a passport, to which the well-dressed man replied: “We do this all the time; he's from Sudan,” Lori Haskell said, adding she and her husband believe the man was trying to pass Abdulmutallab off as a Sudanese refugee.

The two were then directed down a corridor to talk to a manager, she said. “This meant nothing to me until this man tried to blow up the plane,” Kurt Haskell said.”

Interesting indeed. Yemen I mean of course. :lol:

The FSB further states in these reports that Abdulmutallab’s CIA Indian handler is ‘strategically connected’ to the rouge CIA agent David Headley who was recently captured by US Federal Forces (FBI) loyal to Obama and that India has linked to the catastrophic Mumbai attacks. Also aiding Abdulmutallab, the FSB reports, were rogue agents within the Netherlands Military Intelligence and Security Service (MIVD), and whose country, and their role in the destruction of our World, we reported on in our December 28th report “Slaughter Of The Lambs Confirms 2010 Global War To Begin”.

Most unfortunately though, for the American people at least, is that the truth of these events we’ve herein documented will be drowned out by the clarion call for war from their propaganda media organs against yet another Nation linked to Al Qaeda, and which as the BBC (among others) had previously shown in their documentary titled The Power of Nightmares, this terrorist organization never existed in the first place and has always been a CIA-ISI(Pakistan’s Intelligence Service) ‘tool’ designed for the plunging of our World into Total War.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2023/Oba ... ror_Strike

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:51 am

You don't think the CIA has operatives in every country? Let alone, every country in the middle east?

I would say that if the CIA was proven to only be in a few countries, and they all had Al Qaeda ties, then sure, you have a point.

But I guarantee the list of countries that the CIA does not operate in is either small or doesn't even exist.

My point is even though an Al Qaeda terrorist may be in the city I work in, doesn't make me a friend to terrorists.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:19 pm

blackvault wrote:You don't think the CIA has operatives in every country? Let alone, every country in the middle east?

I would say that if the CIA was proven to only be in a few countries, and they all had Al Qaeda ties, then sure, you have a point.

But I guarantee the list of countries that the CIA does not operate in is either small or doesn't even exist.

My point is even though an Al Qaeda terrorist may be in the city I work in, doesn't make me a friend to terrorists.

Your point is confusing. Maybe a simple question will help: What would the CIA do without the AL_K_DUH puppet to kick around? How would they justify the BILLIONS in expense budgets that can't EVEN seem to keep a wayward Nigerian from stuffing his shorts full of explosive material and boarding a Commercial airliner without a passport?

As for the CIA I'm confident I know enough about them to form an intelligent opinion as to what they are really up to.

Did Obama leaving the Golf course coincide with the Plane thing, or was that just a mere coincidence?

You have a long long way to go in order to convince me that AL_K_DUH isn't the CIA's personal tool chest of opportunity. Only recently have they been somewhat forced to admit ops in Pakistan as well as other areas of that region. It's an old story and one that has recently become a bit obvious.

Right now the United States, and a few others, are into the business of destabilization within that region, the spin is the fake war on terror. In my opinion it's why the CIA operates up close and personal under the disguise of PRIVATE SECURITY forces/contractors. Has all of the makings for a good movie.

Every single bit of it is for Political gain and monetary profit.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/12 ... .al.qaeda/

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:36 am

It´s too bad that not a single one saw them all stand there and then just bombard the hell out of them right there :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:21 am

My point is/was---What's too bad is the fact that they brag to the public about all of the money they are spending to keep them safe, act like they are the Worlds most sophisticated intelligence agency, hide in plain sight while running special Ops. Yet can't keep a simpleton with explosive liquids stuffed in his FRUIT OF THE LOOMS from boarding a Commercial airliner ONE WHO FORGETS TO BRING HIS PASSPORT ALONG NO LESS with intentions of blowing it up. :lol: :lol:

Further what is TOO BAD is that people actually believe this crap which is shameful to the point of being an embarrassment. One would have to think that your personal safety, when it comes to terrorists, would best be served by the likes of the Three Stooges.

What gets lost in the shuffle is the simple fact that the CIA and others--don't normally make mistakes and are very good at passing off confusion as failed policy while they blame others for the errors of their ways, only that's just part of the bigger picture. Those of us who study theses sorts of things know them as Psyops. I have a relative who has penned a few papers in regard to Military ( PSYOP ) Intel/ You can take to the bank a simple fact.

If an agency is involved in ANY operation linked or passed off to the Military then there will always be a could of confusion that covers their tracks. Deception is at the core of their existence.

In THIS case it's pretty clear to those who study/pay attention, that the prize in Yemen isn't the dispatching of the AL_K_DUH's--they are the excuse, the reason to be there so as to justify the budget--the money it takes to secure the real Prize. Just look at any map of that region.

Oh I'm quite sure that there are some who would have you to believe that there are/is one hiding behind every tree or bush, parked car or building. :lol: :lol: Nothing could be further from the truth in my opinion.

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 am

I hate to say it, but this was just a matter of time. I'll not bother to quote it with the exception of the header/caption.

This is an old act, one I hope that one day more people than present will get sick of hearing!

CIA rejects charge it failed to share bomb suspect intelligence

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091230/pl ... 1230172138

Isn't it just amazing how they are able to rub this in the faces of those who strive to do their jobs despite having one hand tied behind their backs in the name of POLICY!

Something has to give sooner or later, I hope sooner, like in YESTERDAY!

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby evutch » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm

i understand your point on this cole, and i'm also aware of how we are being manipulated and where it leads.
and i KNOW to be careful what i wish for..
no really
so, knowing how the last;"gee, we didn't know and who could have forseen this kind of attack" BS after 9-11, i also understand that things allowed to happen seem to benefit those who look for excuses..
i know.
believe me, i know.
and it frightens me.
i think we're being set up.
evutch

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:02 am

Indeed being set up, or led likes lambs to the slaughterhouse.

It's one thing to profile, I've no problem with that, my problem lies with the rich white Christians who feed and handle these people to be used as tools.

Can you or anyone research and then name the CEO or Director of ANY US or Europeans INtel agency--MI5-6-CIA-FBI who is Black or Brown-Muslim or Middle Eastern decent? Anyone~

How about Large Arms or Oil Companies ,Chemical companies will do--How about Think tanks or bogus foundation funded committees or institutes, relations companies---anyone aside from Obama himself or the token black MSM beat reporter who just sits and listens.

It's one thing to link something chapter and verse, quite another to NOT understand it's true meaning, much less NOT have an opinion on what it may really mean. An injustice to those who may be reading a persons post.

Did you see where the TSA got their tits in a twist over the leaked security document that wasn't intended for public consumption? Ridiculously trying to make an example of two guys who work as bloggers for a TRAVEL AGENCY. :lol: :lol: :roll:

So in reality HOW SAFE is SAFE. BLOGGERS...>>>>> :lol: Took the guys laptop.

Can it be the machine fears public unrest and a loss of many seats next election!

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts