The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

'Hundreds of al-Qaeda militants planning attacks from Yemen'

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby frrostedman » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:46 pm

*bump*

pushing spam off page
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:29 am

Where-when-and how-will they commence? Patiently waiting, not to see carnage or mayhem, but only to prove this propaganda as fact, and not some twisted Media spun agenda.

Maybe the unrest in other parts of the location have proved to be a great distraction for those in command! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:38 am

:o :o :o :o

And the beat goes on!

Where are these hundreds now? Over run by the Rats, those who long for freedom! Time will tell but the AL_K_DUH meme has been shelved. Unless of course you choose to call the youth a new brand of movement. ;)

Me thinks someone is swallowing bad intel. Careful not to get the runs! :crazy:

Cole

How to do terror when you're running for your life!
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 pm

What do you expect, they will all wear tee-shirts that say here we are Cole?
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 am

greeney2 wrote:What do you expect, they will all wear tee-shirts that say here we are Cole?

Sorry Greeney, I just can't seem to remember who I'm talking to. Anyway--I was being a bit coy this time, therefor I understand the swing and a miss.

There is no REAL AL_K_DUH---they only exist in the manufactured world of Black ops run by the PTB---The uprisings have put a kink--" or is it chink " in their plans--JMHO of course---but there will be no 100's of attacks--at least NOT carried out by any AL_K_DUH ghost. Those both alive or long since dead! :P

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:56 am

Amazing how many times :lol: you come to the defence of any idea radical Islam is to blame for some thing. This, the Ft. Hood shooter, 911? Who are you really???
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 am

greeney2 wrote:Amazing how many times :lol: you come to the defence of any idea radical Islam is to blame for some thing. This, the Ft. Hood shooter, 911? Who are you really???

Making heads or tails of your posts is sometimes more than difficult.

Greeney---it's impossible to defend things that DO NOT exist. The things you've mentioned above are ALL MANUFACTURED products of US and Foreign Intel programs---OH YES SIR absolutely this is merely my personal opinion, however, the documented evidence of it being FACT is too obvious to dismiss.

Only the sheep--those most dyed in the wool, are willing to walk lock step with these events without ever asking even one question.

I'm not defending anything, simply pointing out that which others have written books about, made movies about, and have had the guts to question.

But you feel free to take that insanely large paintbrush and get to work---most everyone with even half a brain can see you from a mile off.

So by all means carry on! Do keep me abreast of those planned attacks, I'm always up for staged events in the name of terror, or radicalized crazed evil Muslim's. :dance: :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 am

Looks like I stuck a nerve. must be on the right track judging from your usual reply. :clap:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:21 pm

greeney2 wrote:Looks like I stuck a nerve. must be on the right track judging from your usual reply. :clap:

How so Greeney---you're a fake--lot's of people know this--maybe it's why you blow off the truth via a clever act of ignorance. No skin off my back partner!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm a fake but everyone knows exactly who I am, they know my real name, what does anyone know about you?
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts