The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

the illuminati and their plans for a new world order

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 am

Welcome to the BV. :D You stumbled onto a old subject, we need more new ones, so don't be shy about posting. :D
greeney2

Postby nos-populus-iunctum » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:36 pm

You people are filled with ignorance. Stop worry so much about conspiracy theories and go out and make an actual change in the world. The Illuminati was a secret organization because it was brought up in a time that it had to be, not because they were tyrannical sociopaths but because they were trying to veil their work from the tyrannical governments and religious organizations during their time. The Illuminati does not pride itself in any qualities that are associated with politics, they are above that. They were founded to perpetuate the secret teachings of the Ancient Mysteries. They were great men responsible for the aid in the French Revoultion and the American - their one and only goal is to unite humanity and restore its stolen destiny of freedom and spiritual unfoldment which are disguised under the symbols and allegorys they seek to perpetuate. They are in the same as Freemasons, Rosicrucians or an noble society that seeks to help humanity not control it. Do actually believe the great men that dedicated their entire lives to working for a better world, to make sure everyone was free, would be seeking to steal all that they believe in from the rest of the world. Grow up.

If you don't believe me just look into it a little further then some simple news paper, online article or youtube video you can conjure up. I dare you to actually perform just a little bit of work that will you can benefit from than trying to talk about something you know nothing about. Elias Ashmole, St. Germain, Francis Bacon, Manly P. Hall; these men are the Illuminati because there minds have been illuminated from the hard work of their entire lives. They seek to unite and liberate man under the principles of moral, logic and soul.

None of these organizations hold any secrets, they could be yelled from the rooftops of every block but they would still be preserved - for they teach the secrets of one's own life, they can not be infiltrated because it is up to the individgual to figure it out. I dare you one more time to pick up books on these subjects and learn as I have, I have just started but it has forever changed my life and I hate to see it be desecrated by simple minds with outrageous solutions

"And of all illumination which human reason can give, none is comparable to the discovery of what we are, our nature, our obligations, what happiness we are capable of, and what are the means of attaining it. This is the great object held out by this association; and the means of attaining it is illumination, enlightening the understanding by the sun of reason which will dispell the clouds of superstition and of prejudice." - ADAM WEISHAUPT (FOUNDER OF ILLUMINATI)

There is no illuminati that seeks to destroy liberty, only one that works tirelessly to enstill freedom. Your enemies are not Freemasons or Rosicrucians but Capitalists and Poilitians they are not agents or the people elect to change but agents of greed, ambition, money who seek to sustain all things and change the course of progress to econonmic slavery. I am proudly a Freemason of heart to change to world of tomorrow, to work my entire life to make sure when I leave it, it will be a better place.
nos-populus-iunctum

Postby greeney2 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 am

Welcome to the Blackvault, even know you came to tell us all off! :lol:

Lots of I dare you about everyone, I don;t think everyone here is what you are imagining.

Enlighten up on what you actually do as a freemason, and how you have changed our world for our better. Like most of us think, the Masons are a pretty closed mouth organization and you see them in parades once a year. Most of us have no idea what they do for the community since ther are so secretive. Fill us in on the kind of things you have done, and how others could get involved. I DARE YOU! :lol:
greeney2

Postby nos-populus-iunctum » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:05 pm

greeney2 wrote:Welcome to the Blackvault, even know you came to tell us all off! :lol:

Lots of I dare you about everyone, I don;t think everyone here is what you are imagining.

Enlighten up on what you actually do as a freemason, and how you have changed our world for our better. Like most of us think, the Masons are a pretty closed mouth organization and you see them in parades once a year. Most of us have no idea what they do for the community since ther are so secretive. Fill us in on the kind of things you have done, and how others could get involved. I DARE YOU! :lol:

I am sorry if I came off the wrong way, while looking up some new information I came across more than one anti-Masonic and other esoteric organizations - their hateful opinions really get me to the core, so I apologize. What I was daring you to do (not in a hostile way, haha), is look up so actual material on the matters, books on esoteric and symbolic knowledge. When I see Illuminati in the same sentence with NEW WORLD ORDER I tend to blow up; the true glory of their purpose and how blind people are to think of it as anything less. I have been an active "touring" member on this site, with several accounts; I have never really voiced my opinions but rather read up in the politcial section and see people ideas concerning religion & spiritualism like I do with anyone I know.

First of all, since the mid-1700s the majority of the Masonic ideals of the Three Degrees have become exposed, then on paper and now through the internet; it is seriously everyone and is attainable with just a click of the button, even down to there Rituals. But, do not quest for them without the purest of sincerity, these are sacred rituals because they promote rebirth of natural-self, harmony within yourself - not perversion or power.

Most people say Masons are secretive and they are - but not in a ridiculous way, it is a way to preserve their tradition (secretive society started to hide what they were doing from the Church and Government of their time) to teach that lessons will be learned by those who have earned it, the fabric of the organization which is Fraternity, the bond of brotherhood under the veil of education and lastly that any free man can know and understand freemasonry but he has to be the one that shows his interest.

People wear Masonic emblems, bumper stickers, there in the phone book, every lodge can be located on the internet - they are not hiding from anyone. Any person can go to their local lodge and have dinner with them - of course they won't disclose anything to you unless your serious with your intentions and simply they want to get to know you! They are friendly people who believe that every fellowman is a true brother to them and they will treat them that way, that is the Masonic life.

What do they do? They are one of the largest organization who primary goal is charity - its is the cornerstone of Masonic life to give to those who are less fortunate. They work in local areas with low finacial status, help hosptials and other organizations. All they care about is the welfare of Humanity and all of their purposes are pure and noble. You need to enlighten yourself and stop watching garbage that pollutes the reason of your mind - that stimulates fear, superstition and ignorance. To actually believe that a Fraternity based on the principles of God, men worldwide of every creed, language, race whom have never met eachother (even within the same town) are banded together to take over the world! Get with it! Its the oldest fratnerity because it has the most to over spiritual, consciously and socially!

Like I said, there are NO secrets in Freemasonry, there doctrine could be read by all of you if you looked for it but you would gain nothing from it - because the secrets of Masonry are the secrets of life and the only way you can discover them is if you look for them within yourself! Those great qualites: freedom, liberty, charity, reason, love, brotherhood, faith, hope. Masons pray to show the bond to God, the thing above our comprehension that has no real name, but we know that there is only one true prayer and it is our lives and how we live them! That is the Masonic life.
nos-populus-iunctum

Postby greeney2 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:31 pm

What is a Mason and what is a Shriner? Are they separate organizations or part of each other? My friend is a Shriner, but I've never really talked to him about it. How does one go about getting into them?
greeney2

Postby nos-populus-iunctum » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Its an appendent body to Freemasonry, once you've climbed the ladder of the Lodge you can choose from Shriners or the Scottish Rite - they both are more enhanced studies on what you learned from your Lodge. Some men join just to get to either of those organizations some men are satisified with fufilling there work with their lodge. Its up to you. In order to be apart of these you have to be recommended by a member, be a free-willing man, come with pure intentions and of good character, then complete your Three Degrees and wait to be asked to join either.

Shriners are known most for the Shriner Children's Hospitals, which are incredible benefits. The Illuminati is an organization that is similar to Freemasonry, its purpose to perpetuate the symbolic language of esoteric wisdom. They understand that a better world is only made when better men are transmutated from there lower attributes. Do they desire a new world, ordered upon the principles of wisdom? Yes. To create a world free from the hampering agencies of fear, superstition, ignorance and restore the vitality of LIFE with the only thing that should rule men, TRUTH.
nos-populus-iunctum

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:42 am

greeney2 wrote:What is a Mason and what is a Shriner? Are they separate organizations or part of each other? My friend is a Shriner, but I've never really talked to him about it. How does one go about getting into them?

No offense Greeney but the above quote is part and parcel to the lack of credible BV Posts as of late.........Many here seem to speak by habit, even if they have no idea about that which they are commenting on.................just my observation.

Now as for the topic at hand...

Thanks of the link, one of the best accounts I've ever come across and I do think that every individual has the right to " break it all down " as they see fit......so to my knowledge there has NEVER been any organization since the beginning of civilization that has been able to keep infiltrators from it's ranks..............this group is no different, no matter how much one cares to believe.

The programming is of vital importance, something that has gone on for years/decades. It was the advent of certain psychological drugs that finally tied it all together..................in my opinion it makes things like what happened in Norway, a simple walk in the park.

Anyway there are indeed some very interesting points to debate in the material contained within the provided link.....................It would be nice if people read the content before posting an opinion!

Cole

PS. Spell check is nice.
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts