The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

physics

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:22 pm

who love nature and running around naked in the forest

Oh Nuts! I though I saw bigfoot! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 pm

So he was actually serious?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby humphreys » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Tairaa wrote:So he was actually serious?

LOL no, the Occultists thing was a joke too :lol:
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby Answers » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Yeah .. To me I wish I could understand it more .. kinda like when you go to a doctor and they give you a diagnose. You want to know if their sure they know what their talking about and how does the medication work with your body .. Well in the Experience I had with this Lady, I found asking the same thing except I knew she knew what she was talking about. Now I wanted to know how she was able to tell me this from just my body?? Was she just an older lady that didnt have a hard time reading me while i was trying to sleep or did she have the ability to read people? I have heard of auras ( where they see a color around you and have a feeling to go with he color) I could b wrong but that is what I had been told.. My husband is catholic so when it comes to this lady he really doesnt like me reading into it.. but I was just astonished by what this lady told me.. I mean example I had ovarian cancer and it runs in my family. The Lady had states I had it and everything is fine but it runs in my family on my mothers side. there was other other things like i had stated earlyer in the other post but right there I thought to myself how is it bad when one comes to you and tells you and how could something like this be the form o the devil ??? then I started thinking about kids that have the same ability. Didnt god say that kids where pure of heart ??? I kind feel for those people that end stereo typed. Its not like some of them want this to happen to them but then again... They are doing study to see about radiation and what it does to a body..but it brings me back to thinking!!! Still how would the Lady know so much about me????? now I feel I m talking circles so I'll end it here for now.. 8) ty
Answers

Postby Answers » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm

see I posted something a min ago before i read what you had wrote. I can tell you .. I guess I understand what your saying on this level. and I kinda thought it was like this anyway ("I believe in psychic power. The human brain works off waves, and they are electromagnetic. the level is millions of times too weak to be picked-up by a radio receiver, but our brains are millions of times more sensitive than the most sensitive receivers. Some people are sensitive.") and me I am not at all psychic. I am just trying to understand how people are able to read others by a touch a glow ("I dont know") but like I said before dont you ever think maybe god had you see these things so that you can help them to find him?? just like the prayer to let people out of Purgatory ,see I am also talking about something you may go through and I have no idea whats going on.. I am just trying to understand 8)
mael wrote:That's interesting Greeney2. It seems some people are psychic and others not at all.

Around me there is no one I'd call psychic - except for my kids. But I'm sure my kids just create a lot or all of it in their imagination.

But I'm psychic and I always have been. actually it sounds crazy (must be) - but there was a time in my life when I'd drink myself into a stupor every night because I couldn't shut my psychic thoughts out. In my case it was always knowing when I'd turn the light on whether it was going to blow. - I could diagnose and fix electronics just by holding them, I 'instinctively' looked directly at where there was to be an accident in a moment. I could sense where the cars were on the road with me far ahead and out of sight and I even knew the colour and exactly the spot I'd meet up with them, And other stuff.

I stopped drinking over a decade ago and I have tried to be at peace with having this incessant chatter of info coming in which isn't getting here through my normal five senses.

Worse than this, I sometimes have to make an effort to not read what someone is thinking at a certain time. Some are (instinctively) able to shut out my access to their thoughts. And I tell myself it isn't polite to read people's minds - because I believe that on one level they are aware I can do it - even if they aren't consciously aware of it.

But I've never known what to do with this psychic stuff. I've never figured out why others can't do it and I've never actually met anyone who can do what I do, but I've read of them.

Y'know - I really want to understand it and know how to use it. - I can't use psychic power on demand except in very rare and special circumstances where serious danger is a possibility, and I can't use it for personal temporal gain. If I try to use it for a reason I feel is wrong then it just won't happen and if I force it to happen then I suffer by losing the ability or have it corrupted for a while and it works against me.

So, yes. I believe in psychic power. The human brain works off waves, and they are electromagnetic. the level is millions of times too weak to be picked-up by a radio receiver, but our brains are millions of times more sensitive than the most sensitive receivers. Some people are sensitive, and I am amongst them. I wish I wasn't! or at least I think I wish I wasn't.

What's it like on the other side of the fence where psychic activity is unknown or undetected?

About 20 years ago I was at a music concert. The hall was like an arena and 270 degrees of the arena was surrounded by people. It was a small gathering and there were maybe 100 people sitting in chairs watching and listening.

There was a girl my eyes liked sitting on the opposite side of the band, and I wasn't interested in the music so I decided to write what I was thinking. I wrote that the girl was going to come over and find me and that she was going to ask to read what I had wrote and I wrote that she was going to look at me in surprise and ask me how I knew.

After the concert she made her way over to me and asked what I had written and read that and that she was going to ask me how I knew she was going to come over etc... .

That really freaked me out! I went home on my bike and went full-speed over a busy intersection without looking and hit nothing! These days I don't freak out, but I'm troubled by it and wish I could control it consciously.
Answers

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:29 am

I would gladly run around naked in the forest if everyone else did.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:47 am

at least you said cutting edge science

He only said that because he like knives.
:lol:
My guide told me that.
:shock:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:32 am

I would gladly run around naked in the forest if everyone else did.

I wouldn't try it in hunting season! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 am

Hey look it's a beige deer! BOOM!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mrshumphreys » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 am

humphreys wrote:Tairaa, Tom just hates me and my wife because we're avid Occultists who love nature and running around naked in the forest chanting to our Goddess.

Ahem.
It's very sweet you calling me "Goddess" on the boards and everything, but you KNOW I worship Cthulhu.
:mrgreen:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts