The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

physics

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 am

Hahaha. :lol:

Must admit I'm still not crystal clear on wtf is going on, but from my understanding Tom wasn't serious throughout the whole thread when he's talking sh*t about you two, the little squabble was all for jokes... And you guys are cultists. ME TOO! :P :)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mrshumphreys » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:56 am

No really, Tom HATES us!! ;)
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Really? I can't imagine why...

I don't hate Tom. Do you hate me too Tom?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mrshumphreys » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Oh yes, he definitely hates you, to. :lol:
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:41 pm

I wouldn't try it in hunting season!

:lol: Don´t worry I won´t :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby humphreys » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:53 pm

The only person Tom hates more than me and Shannon is probably, you, Tairaa.

Seriously, I'd watch your back, he's a loose cannon!
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby event_horizon » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:48 am

frrostedman wrote:I believe too, but I'll admit... I hated it so bad that when my Physics teacher (preacher?) in highschool invited anyone bored to drop the class at no penalty... I did so immediately. Walked right out of the class.

Well if the physics teacher used a magic wand to point at the chalkboard then maybe you could've been mesmerized. :lol:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby Answers » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Generally people are born with the ability, however there is a place in England called The College Of Psychic Studies for more information.
Answers

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Answers wrote:Generally people are born with the ability, however there is a place in England called The College Of Psychic Studies for more information.

The College of Psychic Studies? hmm sounds interesting place, any more information on that girl? ;)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Answers » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:34 pm

sandra wrote:
Answers wrote:Generally people are born with the ability, however there is a place in England called The College Of Psychic Studies for more information.

The College of Psychic Studies? hmm sounds interesting place, any more information on that girl? ;)

The College was founded 125 years ago by a group of eminent scholars and scientists. Its purpose was to facilitate formal investigation into the psychic and mediumistic phenomena that were such a topic of debate in the Victoria era.

In the intervening period, the nature of our work has evolved to incorporate the more general exploration of a consciousness beyond matter. The core of our studies retains a strong focus on the development and understanding of mediumship, psychic ability, and healing – as well as the growing capacity of science to explain and explore these phenomena.

As one of the oldest establishments of our kind, we endeavour to keep in touch with any new developments and educational methods, to continue the College's influential and distinguished history. Their teaching staff, sensitives, healers & counsellors have extensive training in their respective fields and are dedicated to helping with personal, psychic and spiritual development.

Individuals can study and develop at their own pace within a supportive and peaceful environment. Anyone wishing to enrol for any programme at the College is embarking upon a personal journey of investigation and exploration that should not be entered into lightly.
Answers

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts