The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Why dark skin = T R O U B L E

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Eldensword » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 am

Hello, first off I will say that I am WELL AWARE that human beings of all skin type and ethnicity are equal in terms of capacity and potential. Just like the most sophisticated computers, what is designed to be of use, unfortunately, just doesn't always get put to use. So the question to me is why? It is 2010 (in the next couple of weeks) and by and large, 3rd world countries are still 3rd world countries regardless of further knowledge and proof of "better life" has been displayed and explained decade after decade and yet nothing changes. I could not resist using that subject wording because of my point.

A black person, Asian or Mexican will read this and go ape poopy and IMMEDIATELY miss my point without even trying to apply some rational thought, just watch. It happens millions of times a day, every day, every where. "Whitey" makes a statement like this and it's "discrimination" against an entire race? You're not listening or learning. This is part of my point.

What is statistically the main topic of nearly every black comedian on stage today and for the last 20 years? Race? Of course! Comparison after comparison over and over and over. Beating the dead horse that millions of white Americans have not been riding since the 70's. Wake up black America! I have two facts that you may not like but I am sure some of you should digest - Barack is not black! He's half black and arguably, the white half of his brain got him into the primaries! Like it or lump it…prove me wrong. Yeah, you can’t. Secondly, we (again, whitey) are so OVER racism by and large. We have caved to your whining on so many levels for so long that it is really time for you to stop crying. Just stop. You're pathetic.

Your black leaders and accomplished men and women have also been trying to say exactly what I am saying now....but again. You're either not listening or incapable of comprehending. I don't think it is the latter but how else can one explain why as a people you keep crying and not doing? Just like the 3rd world nations. HERE IS THE ANSWER, NOW APPLY IT. You can't can you? Or won't...which is worse?

The answer is, stop whining about what you think MY great, great, great, great grandfather did to YOUR great, great, great, great grandfather 160 years ago. I never enslaved anyone and you were never a slave! I think I will add - GUESS who sold your great, great, great, great grand pappies??? You bet, it was your own people! God that subject is so ridiculous and tired.

So what is the plan then? Status quo right? You're not going to change? You're going to stay on your racism soap box until you die? Teach another generation about how much you hate the white man? Same plan for the third world nations? They cannot move past what they are no matter how many times we show them the benefit of cleanliness, technology and ethics. Decade after decade...

Here's the trouble part...brown is breeding like rabbits. 8.1 ethnic child per every 1.6 Caucasian. Read a book and learn that there isn't a single Caucasian "tribe" (hahaha) or township or city that is living in mud with sticks in their ears. We've decidedly moved past that as a race. We would like to help you dark skins do the same but alas...we’ve spent trillions and decades trying so please tell us what the trick is?

It takes a civilization 2.6 children per couple to maintain itself. You'll be happy to know that "whitey" is cranking out half of that. Statistically we will be brown by 2060. History has proven that brown can't maintain anything other than 3rd world living (with the exception of a large populous within the US that through peer pressure and exposure finally "caught on") That populous is still minute compared to all the nations of the world.

It is my conclusion that unless today, right now, the dark skinned beings get out of their palm huts and mud floor dining rooms, put the wild boar leg down and start embracing health and technology on the same level as whitey, the world will revert right back to cavemen in the next 200 years.

For this, I would like to lobby for a breeding program. We should fight for the future of our endeavors and prevent the dark skins from breeding unless they are proven to be advanced and can demonstrate clear initiative to be thoughtful, caring, intelligent and loving as a whole.

Stop going to prison too...want me to bust out those statistics? Tell your comedians to get more sophisticated, tell your leaders they are doing a good job by GOING TO WORK. By the way, that welfare check? yeah, comes from whitey statistically too. You're welcome. I dare you to build a better system.

Ok, let the sh!t hit the fan! I look forward to your replies :)

Prove me wrong if you can.
Last edited by Eldensword on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eldensword

Postby starzgrace » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Eldensword wrote:Hello, first off I will say that I am WELL AWARE that human beings of all skin type and ethnicity are equal in terms of capacity and potential. Just like the most sophisticated computers, what is designed to be of use, unfortunately, just doesn't always get put to use. So the question to me is why? It is 2010 (in the next couple of weeks) and by and large, 3rd world countries are still 3rd world countries regardless of further knowledge and proof of "better life" has been displayed and explained decade after decade and yet nothing changes. I could not resist using that subject wording because of my point.

A black person, Asian or Mexican will read this and go ape poopy and IMMEDIATELY miss my point without even trying to apply some rational thought, just watch. It happens millions of times a day, every day, every where. "Whitey" makes a statement like this and it's "discrimination" against an entire race? You're not listening or learning. This is part of my point.

What is statistically the main topic of nearly every black comedian on stage today and for the last 20 years? Race? Of course! Comparison after comparison over and over and over. Beating the dead horse that millions of white Americans have not been riding since the 70's. Wake up black America! I have two facts that you may not like but I am sure some of you should digest - Barack is not black! He's half black and arguably, the white half of his brain got him into the primaries! Like it or lump…prove me wrong. Yeah, you can’t. Secondly, we (again, whitey) are so OVER racism by and large. We have caved to your whining on so many levels for so long that it is really time for you to stop crying. Just stop. You're pathetic.

Your black leaders and accomplished men and women have also been trying to say exactly what I am saying now....but again. You're either not listening or incapable of comprehending. I don't think it is the latter but how else can one explain why as a people you keep crying and not doing? Just like the 3rd world nations. HERE IS THE ANSWER, NOW APPLY IT. You can't can you? Or won't...which is worse?

The answer is, stop whining about what you think MY great, great, great, great grandfather did to YOUR great, great, great, great grandfather 160 years ago. I never enslaved anyone and you were never a slave! I think I will add - GUESS who sold your great, great, great, great grand pappies??? You bet, it was your own people! God that subject is so ridiculous and tired.

So what is the plan then? Status quo right? You're not going to change? You're going to stay on your racism soap box until you die? Teach another generation about how much you hate the white man? Same plan for the third world nations? They cannot move past what they are no matter how many times we show them the benefit of cleanliness, technology and ethics. Decade after decade...

Here's the trouble part...brown is breeding like rabbits. 8.1 ethnic child per every 1.6 Caucasian. Read a book and learn that there isn't a single Caucasian "tribe" (hahaha) or township or city that is living in mud with sticks in their ears. We've decidedly moved past that as a race. We would like to help you dark skins do the same but alas...we’ve spent trillions and decades trying so please tell us what the trick is?

It takes a civilization 2.6 children per couple to maintain itself. You'll be happy to know that "whitey" is cranking out half of that. Statistically we will be brown by 2060. History has proven that brown can't maintain anything other than 3rd world living (with the exception of a large populous within the US that through peer pressure and exposure finally "caught on") That populous is still minute compared to all the nations of the world.

It is my conclusion that unless today, right now, the dark skinned beings get out of their palm huts and mud floor dining rooms, put the wild boar leg down and start embracing health and technology on the same level as whitey, the world will revert right back to cavemen in the next 200 years.

For this, I would like to lobby for a breeding program. We should fight for the future of our endeavors and prevent the dark skins from breeding unless they are proven to be advanced and can demonstrate clear initiative to be thoughtful, caring, intelligent and loving as a whole.

Stop going to prison too...want me to bust out those statistics? Tell your comedians to get more sophisticated, tell your leaders they are doing a good job by GOING TO WORK. By the way, that welfare check? yeah, comes from whitey statistically too. You're welcome. I dare you to build a better system.

Ok, let the sh!t hit the fan! I look forward to your replies :)

Prove me wrong if you can.

You're on to something pretty good here Elden. I too am concerned as you're absolutely right that the majority of the 3rd world countries haven't embraced Technology, Medicine, even after established and accomplished civilizations have given trillions (as you have put it) of dollars in aid, to help further develop these poor nations. So if this "aid" doesn't help, and education from developed nations doesn't help, what exactly gives? I guess that's the whole point of post.

The other thing that even today I find absolutely appalling is the fact that there are "African-American" colleges(just a quick example amongst many others). I couldn't even imagine what would happen if the U.S. had a "Caucasian only" college. I believe that there would be cries of "discrimination", "picketing", "riots", and it would most definitely be on every single major media website. It's quite mind boggling that even today, that "racism", or "discrimination" is even brought up. If anything, WE (the whitey's), are being discriminated against, far and wide.
starzgrace

Postby Eldensword » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Very good point Starz, I would say that all races of every kind that are working toward the same goal and living with an equal share of give and take with one another in a logic-based harmony is possible and necessary to get to a bright future. We, the Caucasian nation separated from mother England for religious and ethical reasons and have built a super power over centuries. I am part of those people even though my heritage is Irish and German. Why? Because of my goals! They are one in the same of those of this nations founding fathers. Therefore I am not Irish or African or Indian, I am American. The gangstas and playas and jigga jiggas are not sharing those same goals therefore an enemy of the ideas and a cancer on the system. We build it, they take from it and tear it down. And we sit and watch it happen because we're afraid of a lawsuit? Shame. 234 years ago a group of people said, "Nah, we can do it better" and they did. It's happened before and it'll happen again. I call President! In my country, You either work and contribute or you don't eat. Sound scary? It's been that way since the dawn of man for good reason. It's part of the design called natural selection. I'm not an evolutionist but I still believe that getting only what you give is the only rule that has ever made a nation strong and sound.
Eldensword

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:20 am

A breeding program?!
FFS...
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Snug » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 pm

I Agree with a lot of what you said.

Parents should
1. Be limited to only one child. This would be to keep the already overpopulated world to get even worse.
2. Have to proof that they can raise the child financially
3. Child must be given a proper education. (This excludes home schooling)
4. Be free of any terminal illness or disability that will inherited by the baby.
5. Have no serious offenses on there criminal record.
6. Have a education them self

Should be something that you must apply to do. If a accidental pregnancy occurs there would be mandatory abortion or Adoption and Jail time for the parent.

Not that the average baby does not grow up to be borderline retarded even with all these things present. But at least it would do some good.
Snug

Postby inja » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:58 pm

If you believe there should be breeding programs for whites I suggest throwing the race back into the poverty level as you so well have established those of color breed more children due to a variety of outside forces such as living in mud with sticks in out ears. Obviously this is a program that works well........

snug....your suggestions remind me of the eugenics program. Wonder if you could elaborate why your belief in the standards you have posted make for good parents?
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby Snug » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 pm

inja wrote:snug....your suggestions remind me of the eugenics program. Wonder if you could elaborate why your belief in the standards you have posted make for good parents?

Eugenics was a very good wikipedia read. Thank you for mentioning it. :)

Ok I don't know how much to elaborate. A lot speaks for itself. One thing i would point out is that I think anyone regardless of race could be suitable to have a child.

Few points I guess i could make would be

is that you can see a typical example in wlidlife.
Natural Selection goes on in wildlife all the time and it is what strengthens a species. The strongest or more intelligent wildlife survive. The weak die off. Because of law, Financial aid, Support and the lack of birth control and/or responsibility. This is no longer the case. Thus you get more flaws in future generations.

"Each year 14, 505, 000 children grow up as orphans and age out of the system by age sixteen Qskywardjourney"

In Countries such as US, Canada and other rich nations. There is no reason for so many kids to be orphaned or sick. You could give parents that have stronger immune systems or natural immunity to certain human ailments financial aid and benefits to conceive a child. Thus slowly overtime eliminating or reducing ailments such as HIV, Hep C, Diabetes ect.

By predicting future behaviors by ones past. You can reduce the likelyhood of a parent orphaning a child due to imprisonment or lack of finances.

Why have suffering and children growing up without the best chance possible if there is no need 2. Also by overpopulating the world your only leaving future generations with a doomed planet to begin with. Without a healthy planet you can forget about any generation surviving at all and it will be the animals that pay the ultimate price first. :(

Enforcing education is pretty straight forward. As someone who was raised by 2 questionable parents I have seen first hand the dangers and possible setbacks that could occur. If i was not the type of person that researched everything I learn about and took my parents lessons and "wisdom" Id be just like them... Completely unaware of anything. Basing my decisions off of what my favorite TV star would do... Or educating my self through my favorite sitcom.

As what counts as a education? Well That is another long topic. The high school system needs to be changed and continuous education should be enforced for sure. High school would need to be teaching more useful information rather then being a glorified baby siting service like it exists today that is for sure. But at the beginning at least having a education would be better then none at all.

So in Short what makes a good Parent. Is someone who is Healthy, Intelligent, financially stable, Has A Education. Has proven to be able to contribute academically to society and understands Science and is able to make logical decisions based on it.

I admit this was all over the place. But it would take a lot of time to really give every point i wanted to make. But there are just to many people depending on "God" Or some miracle to raise there child when they can barely take care of themselves.. if at all.
Snug

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:59 am

Hey Snug, I hope you don't have any older brothers and sisters, it they make your idea retroactive, parents can only have one. :lol:
greeney2

Postby inja » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Hello snug....sorry I did not see your response to my question earlier.

I do not view the human race as part of the animal kingdom. We have a mind and the free will to make decisions. So what might work well in the animal kingdom does not necessarily mean this is a law that needs to be implemented into the human society. The the human race is living out of balance with nature....here I can agree. But that is due to the choices that are being made by many people....

Besides that the strong within a liter of babes survive...however the over all picture is different and the so called weak animals survive just as well as the strong due to the increased numbers of babes they produce. Thus the food chain works well. The weak actually survive rather well, the strong fight hard to survive and they tend to have lower numbers of babes.

I do agree that education is important but it is not the factor that determines a healthy and loving parent.

6 billion people exist on this planet and it is growing. It is less about education and more about the choices we make and the determination by some to keep the world out of balance. Which in way is due to lack of information and education but that is a very different subject and in my view the dumbing down of the population is intentional.

But I will agree that there are things that need revamped, however I don't believe I would ever agree to what "type" of person may or may not have a child or children.

Sorry for the late response....not even sure you are still around.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby sheye » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:24 pm

I Agree with a lot of what you said.

Parents should
world to get even worse.
2. Have to proof that they can raise the child financially
3. Child must be given a proper education. (This excludes home schooling)
4. Be free of any terminal illness or disability that will inherited by the baby.
5. Have no serious offenses on there criminal record.
6. Have a education them self

Should be something that you must apply to do. If a accidental pregnancy occurs there would be mandatory abortion or Adoption and Jail time for the parent.

Not that the average baby does not grow up to be borderline retarded even with all these things present. But at least it would do some good.
1. Be limited to only one child. This would be to keep the already overpopulated

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!!!!

WOW..you need to re read that carefully and understand what your saying there

UNBELIEVABLE

damn.almost makes me glad I'm outa here soon.. makes me wish I could take my kids with me :cry: :cry:

oh..I get it you were joking..sarcastically to prove the point of how silly it is all is..kinda cute..considering I thought you were serious there for a minute or two (whew)..(in many languages)

it had to be a joke right?..considering it was misspelled and everything else that was totally flawed and ridiculous in concept ( I love a good joke .but sometimes I don't get them ...sorry..dumber than a bag of rocks here, but I'm workin on it)

who will decide who is fit enough to teach properly
and to teach what?
who will correct who's spellimg mistakes
only one language?
who will decide
who will decide
the PERFECT ones?
yes..the PERFECT ones
:? :? :?

what if my child understands this %$&*(#@)*MUSW(&^%$#@>>>>
and yours doesn't
who will decide..who should go and who should stay