The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Seth

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:54 am

Item7 wrote:Hi,

I've read some of the Seth material in the past. It has some good ideas in it. I don't think its "channeled" material though. I think the author is a skilled writer who uses the channeled writing as a way to sell more books.

Although I think being possessed by a spirit is totally possible, I would not recommend it to anyone, especially if it's for writing a book, Lol. That's the kind of thing that should be left alone. Its dangerous and most people don't know how to discern the spirits.

I read someplace that all "channeled material" is evil and written by evil or dark spirits who's intention it is to draw people away from the true message of God. { don't kill the messenger}
I leave it alone.

Item7

What are the good ideas? What defines evil? Where is Greeney? How I hope he moderating with a clear head! ;)

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby malai5 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:
Item7 wrote:Hi,

I've read some of the Seth material in the past. It has some good ideas in it. I don't think its "channeled" material though. I think the author is a skilled writer who uses the channeled writing as a way to sell more books.

Although I think being possessed by a spirit is totally possible, I would not recommend it to anyone, especially if it's for writing a book, Lol. That's the kind of thing that should be left alone. Its dangerous and most people don't know how to discern the spirits.

I read someplace that all "channeled material" is evil and written by evil or dark spirits who's intention it is to draw people away from the true message of God. { don't kill the messenger}
I leave it alone.

Item7

What are the good ideas? What defines evil? Where is Greeney? How I hope he moderating with a clear head! ;)

Bring Em Home Cole

What is one man's evil, is another mans necessary collateral damage on the way to a "better world".

I am sure the majority of Romans thought the "empire" a good and positive thing.
Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts