The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

New Members

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby rath » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:44 am

Maybe to many New Members are full of crap.

New members ......... I doubt it.

When i 1st joined it took me ages to post a message in the New members forum & by then i already had a post count.

to many of these new members already have a Story & their profile, While most new members take time to work shiit out.

Not these guys.
rath

Postby sandra » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:02 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Well, it sometmes goes like this if people starts posting like whatever...

Yeah well some people need to understand that not eveyone is familiar with a message forum setup like this.

and anyone can post whatever the hell they want in the ramblings,,, thats what this forum was made for Dark-Samus. To keep some of the other junk out of the regular forums and discussions.

If new members are going to feel welcome they need a little bit of understanding on our part, and a little bit of kindness with any guidance. Im ready to start working at that.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:04 pm

rath wrote:Maybe to many New Members are full of crap.

When i 1st joined it took me ages to post a message in the New members forum & by then i already had a post count.

to many of these new members already have a Story & their profile, While most new members take time to work shiit out.

Not these guys.

I noticed before I even came back, you were greeting new members, hmmm surprising. Im guessing you noticed we needed a breath of fresh air in this place? :lol: ;)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:43 am

Yeah well some people need to understand that not eveyone is familiar with a message forum setup like this.

and anyone can post whatever the hell they want in the ramblings,,, thats what this forum was made for Dark-Samus. To keep some of the other junk out of the regular forums and discussions.

If new members are going to feel welcome they need a little bit of understanding on our part, and a little bit of kindness with any guidance. Im ready to start working at that

No, new members should be destroyed!

lol nah just kidding :lol: :mrgreen: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Not these guys.

You should see a doctor about these paranoid delusions, and I mean that in the most sincere way possible.

Sandra-
Yeah, I used to pop in there now and then and post like the 15 welcome messages on the top threads, but I guess I stopped giving a damn lately. Got a bit older and all that. More important things to care about then whether or not a new poster feels welcome. :P

I made myself feel welcome, you have to have internet stone skin to make it here. :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Admit it SRO, I made you feel like home in here ;) :lol: :mrgreen: :P 8-)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Hahahaha, yes, totally, I was utterly empty before you came along, Saturos. :) :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby rath » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:22 pm

sandra wrote:
rath wrote:Maybe to many New Members are full of crap.

Not these guys.

I noticed before I even came back, you were greeting new members, hmmm surprising. Im guessing you noticed we needed a breath of fresh air in this place? :lol: ;)

Yhe ......... Somebody needs to be mr happy around here. :?
rath

Postby rath » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Tairaa wrote:

Not these guys.

You should see a doctor about these paranoid delusions, and I mean that in the most sincere way possible:

Please ......... you tell me, how is it so many so called new members have, before their 2nd post even.

A full working knowledge of the B.V & all its goings on. :roll:

How is it that no sooner have they joined & posted their first ever message that by post 2 they are already backing up the same ol same ol members & going into battle to defend a point made by another member whom they only just meet seconds earlier on the B.V.

Take ......... um let me think here um .......

Tairaa .........

1 second me & Lashmar are having a spate with lashmar in the swine flu thread & the out of the blue Tairaa joins & strait away turns up in the swine flu thread & starts backing up lashmar & posting quotes from messages posted long before tairaa had even joined.

Now a few months later tairaa has a post count of over 2000+ posts & 99.9% of them where posted just in support of lashmar & Wing-zero.

How is it a so called new member can join & Go from A new member to fighting on behalf of another member all the time.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Without ever having a single original thought of their own ever.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
rath

Postby Tairaa » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Please ......... you tell me, how is it so many so called new members have, before their 2nd post even.

A full working knowledge of the B.V & all its goings on. :roll:

Example?

How is it that no sooner have they joined & posted their first ever message that by post 2 they are already backing up the same ol same ol members & going into battle to defend a point made by another member whom they only just meet seconds earlier on the B.V.

Example?

Take ......... um let me think here um .......

Tairaa .........

1 second me & Lashmar are having a spate with lashmar in the swine flu thread & the out of the blue Tairaa joins & strait away turns up in the swine flu thread & starts backing up lashmar & posting quotes from messages posted long before tairaa had even joined.

WHAT?!

I joined the day the new BV was created as I recall, I was SRO from the old board. Me and Lash go back to the old board. See?! You're delusional! Making sh** up.

Now a few months later tairaa has a post count of over 2000+ posts & 99.9% of them where posted just in support of lashmar & Wing-zero.

So I post more then you, and actually 99.9% of my posts aren't backing up anyone, go check for yourself, liar.

Without ever having a single original thought of their own ever.

Eh? Here is an original thought: You're a dip****.
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts