The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Greetings

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby toshiba » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Ive been facinated by the UFO subject for more than 40 years and read many, many books on them. I believe something is going on, that is, something or someone is visting this planet though I have never had a sighting myself and not really sure I would want to. Frankly, they scare the hell out of me. I recently had a dream in which I was in the same room with an ET. I was terrified. I knew that this being was so technically advanced over humans that to them we are as ants. They could do anything they wanted with us and we would be completely helpless to stop them. I am looking forward to reading and posting here.
"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." - J.B.S. Haldane
toshiba

Postby sandra » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Its amasing how people have those type of experiences and end up here,,at the bv
I was doing my own research on orbs and ufos when I came accross the bv.

Welcome, and hope to see you posting!
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby rath » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 am

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts