The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

G'day and Greetings!

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby CaptActor82nd » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm

G'day and Greetings! New addition to the Vault...or should I say...RE-new-ed member to the Vault. I had started to become a member several years prior. However, I had a "friend" from our G2 section visit my office at Fort Bragg NC one day and "suggested", based on my Top Secret SCI clearance and current duty position, that I IMMEDIATELY cease further "adventures" in The Black Vault. Hence, year's later, now that I'm kinda retired...and as the NWO and assorted minions continue to assail our civil liberties, rights, Constitution, Air, Water, Food, et al--I'm thinkin'..."bugger 'em!" Need to connect, communicate, and help WAKE UP some folks! :-)
Aho. Bright Blessings. Namaste.....
De Oppresso Libre!
v/r,
Capt.
CaptActor82nd

Postby sandra » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 pm

hmm that has me all curious. How many yrs ago? :)
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby rath » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 am

Hmmm .....

Welcome anyways.
rath

Postby mael » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:56 am

There was a guy named "quaneeri" or something similar. He was fair-dinkum Ozzie. Are you he?

I'm looking forward to learning what you think will help, and I hope we can fill-in the parts you haven't found yet.
mael

Postby sheye » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:48 am

I feel to new to actually welcome old members back, but welcome anyhow :) I look forward to the information you feel you can share with us(considering the circumstances I'm sure it won't be everything you know), but any kind of truth that you have to offer will be much appreciated by me.
sheye

Postby reddogkgb » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:52 pm

CaptActor82nd wrote:G'day and Greetings! New addition to the Vault...or should I say...RE-new-ed member to the Vault. I had started to become a member several years prior. However, I had a "friend" from our G2 section visit my office at Fort Bragg NC one day and "suggested", based on my Top Secret SCI clearance and current duty position, that I IMMEDIATELY cease further "adventures" in The Black Vault. Hence, year's later, now that I'm kinda retired...and as the NWO and assorted minions continue to assail our civil liberties, rights, Constitution, Air, Water, Food, et al--I'm thinkin'..."bugger 'em!" Need to connect, communicate, and help WAKE UP some folks! :-)
De Oppresso Libre!
v/r,
Capt.

:? Cmon Capt dont be shy.
reddogkgb

Postby AlphaOmega » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:13 am

CaptActor82nd wrote:G'day and Greetings! New addition to the Vault...or should I say...RE-new-ed member to the Vault. I had started to become a member several years prior. However, I had a "friend" from our G2 section visit my office at Fort Bragg NC one day and "suggested", based on my Top Secret SCI clearance and current duty position, that I IMMEDIATELY cease further "adventures" in The Black Vault. Hence, year's later, now that I'm kinda retired...and as the NWO and assorted minions continue to assail our civil liberties, rights, Constitution, Air, Water, Food, et al--I'm thinkin'..."bugger 'em!" Need to connect, communicate, and help WAKE UP some folks! :-)
De Oppresso Libre!
v/r,
Capt.

Welcome Capt. I am really looking forward to your posts about the NWO being that you are a former Green Beret going by "De Oppresso Libre".

Some in here snore so loudly the shingles on the roof rattle ...I am wide awake ;)
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
Copies of all my posts are now kept on file.
AlphaOmega

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts