The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Tough Time of Year for Atheists

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Answers » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:05 am

whos
Answers

Postby Answers » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:08 am

wow i am done with the food!!! YEAH
Answers

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:02 am

frrostedman wrote:
Wasn't suggesting you even had the possibility of knowing him intimately, I meant, I thought you hated the person Chuck Norris and not the characters he portrayed and/or movies he was in. There are a ton of things Chuck is involved in other than movies and acting. He is a book writer, he has that exercise machine, and he is involved in the Christian community. It's the whole Chuck Norris persona I thought you had a problem with. You and I totally agree on the acting and movie bit.

My favorite martial arts character was probably the old man in the the Remo Williams movies. He could dodge bullets but he was hooked on soap operas. Or maybe the Chinese Kung Fu master in Kill Bill 2... a devout priest, yet, totally racist and bigoted.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I knew what you meant, Tom, I was teasing.
My favorite martial arts character these days is the Landlady from Kung Fu Hustle. LOL. She's awesome!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts