The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Hardships

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sheye » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Simple truth is you just want to remain in a state of the ultimate victim, and if you want to remain an unhappy human being, thats your choice. The answer is very simple, just wake up tommorrow and decide, today I'm going to be happy

Today I will be happy,depsite the fact that many children died in sacrifices over the holidays? Today I will be happy despite the fact that sexual slavery is happening all over this globe? Being a happy human in todays world is disregarding the suffering of many who made no choice to suffer and be victims. I choose to suffer in spirit for those that have no choice in what they have been given to suffer. I don't recall any scripture of Jesus laughing and telling his followers to just think happy thoughts,and the reality around you would change.
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:37 pm

You have missed a few years of preliminary exchanges with Dark, aka Saturos, who has given us all insite into his personality, and the fact he thinks all humans should die. He dwells in some kind of ideas that the outside world has been cruel to him and the root of all his problems yesterday, today and tommorrow, when in fact he is his only problem. In his case happiness is a choice, as most people choice is.

Anyone can name 25 things that should make you feel ashamed to ever smile again, and give a guilt trip to ever be happy. Sorry to say that, every bite we eat,is not require to create remorse and guilt, for those who are hungry. I doubt if you spent Christmas Eve or Day, thinking and being unhappy about the issues you mentioned, you can not remotely change, sitting in a dark room being unhappy about it. I doubt if you took the Turkey off Mom's table and drove it down to skid row either, and had a bowl of cereal instead. Maybe thats all just some of the built in Catholic guilt we talked about on the other thread, the feeling of guilt for doing nothing wrong. I'm not saying not to be Thankful for what we have, or to not prey for those in need, or victims of horrible things. Expressing happiness is not a betrayal of sorrow for those in need. If anything our own mental state of happiness or depression fuels our energy to do things that can help those who need it. I also do not think God intends for the more fortunate in life to live in depression crying about their problems, while others are suffering.

One of the most inspring people I ever met was a person named Ross Manning. My Uncle took us to meet him and he warned us, we may be shocked at what we see. It was a small farming town in Ohio, a family of several people, very uneducated, very simple, all of them could barly read or write. They were so simple, many may think they bordered on being retarded. They came from a era where a 4th grade education may have been as high as they got. Being cripled I don't know if Ross ever attented school. Ross was severky cripled from childhood, and now was about 70 years old. He was Thankfull he was alive and for a chair that he had sat in for over 50 years, going through several reupholster jobs. When Ross need to goto the bathroom, he just slide to the floor and would drag himself to the bathroom and back. Thats how he lived his life, but never have I met someone with such a zest and joy for his life, as simple as they all were. They were dirt poor, did not drive, and the ones capible probably worked min wage jobs(when it was $1.50 per hr. ) doing totally unskilled farm work. I left saying to myself, if Ross loved life and was so glad to be alive, what could I possibly ever have to complain about. Made you ashamed to not be happy for everything you do have.
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 pm

You have missed a few years of preliminary exchanges with Dark, aka Saturos, who has given us all insite into his personality, and the fact he thinks all humans should die. He dwells in some kind of ideas that the outside world has been cruel to him and the root of all his problems yesterday, today and tommorrow, when in fact he is his only problem. In his case happiness is a choice, as most people choice is

WoW!!..Thats a hell of a judgement on a human being who's shoes you haven't walked in? I think you are totally of the mark saying happiness is a choice,and there are many good actors in this world who put on a mighty fine show of looking happy when in reality they have issues that hurt their emotions and spirits deep within. I for one know I will never find true happiness in this world ,and from what I've read in the bible I'm not expected to.
sheye

Postby sheye » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Greeney, I know we think very differently about things,and maybe that will change at some point. I don't want to disrespect what you say,but sometimes certain things said just trigger a very passionate response in me. I see alot of injustice in this world,and it does affect me emotionally.
Maybe I'm just different than you (and I don't mean better) just different.
sheye

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:56 am

The ironic thing is, I always wanted the best for humans and I always wanted to be someone to help anyone if they needed help.
And I always helped people when I was young, worst thing? They turned against me and used me and became my enemies for no reason other than me being a good person.

But life is too short to try over and over again.
I have better things to do than helping humans who only gets worse each year.
Only way to save this planet is by eliminating this infestation this planet has.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:56 am

I do understand where you are coming from dark,and it is fact that if you try and do the right thing,that some will turn on you (especially the ones doing the wrong thing) People have been persecuted for centuries for trying to do the right thing in certain situations. I don't think getting rid of the whole human race will make you feel any better in the end. We all get to exit this circus at some point in time, so be patient, we won't be here forever.
sheye

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 am

Well while being here I do not intend on wasting my time though.
Even if we all know that life itself is worthless and has no meaning, we create our own purpose.

Well it certainly wouldn´t make me much more happier about taking out the entire human race, but it´s a start.
It is certainly better than havign the same sorry excuse century after century, millenia after millenia.
Even if I don´t live 100 years. 10 years is enough to understand the whole picture about humans.

And if other lifeforms out there are the same, I hope someone like me in those worlds have much better success in executing what we want than I have at the moment.
Dark-Samus

Postby sheye » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:43 am

Even if we all know that life itself is worthless and has no meaning, we create our own purpose

I don't believe that life is worthless,though I do think it can be extremely difficult (for some more than others). You have a mother that you love and she loves you....thats alot more than some people have. As far as taking out the human race that isn't your call to make.... and making statements like that is dangerous. Do you want your mom sitting at home crying herself to sleep every night cause her son decided he should take on the world, and ended up killed in the process,after killing a few others? I really do feel your anger and distaste at this world and understand it,but don't do anything that will break the heart of someone who has truly loved you.(she deserves more than that) Even if the rest of us don't in your opinion.
sheye

Postby sandra » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:44 am

"The Happy Learner

The Holy Spirit needs a happy learner, in whom His mission can be happily accomplished. You who are steadfastly devoted to misery, MUST first recognize that you ARE miserable, and NOT happy. The Holy Spirit cannot teach WITHOUT this contrast, for you believe that misery IS happiness. This has so confused you, that you have undertaken to learn to do what you can NEVER do, believing that, UNLESS you learn it, you will NOT be happy. You do NOT realize that the foundation on which this most peculiar learning goal depends, means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This DOES make sense to you.

Have faith in nothing, and you will FIND the treasure that you sought. Yet you will add another burden to your mind, ALREADY burdened, or you would NOT have sought another. You will believe that NOTHING IS OF VALUE, and will VALUE it. A little piece of glass, a speck of dust, a body, or a war, are one to you. For if you value ONE thing made of nothing, you HAVE believed that nothing CAN be precious, and that you CAN learn how to make the UNtrue true. The Holy Spirit, SEEING where you are, but KNOWING you are elsewhere, begins His lesson in simplicity with the fundamental teaching that TRUTH IS TRUE. This is the hardest lesson you will ever learn, and in the end the ONLY one.

Simplicity is very difficult for twisted minds. Consider all the distortions you have made of nothing; all the strange forms and feelings, and actions and reactions, that you have woven out of it. Nothing is so alien to you as the simple truth, and nothing are you LESS inclined to listen to. The contrast between what is true, and what is not, is PERFECTLY apparent, yet you do NOT see it. The simple and the obvious are NOT apparent to those who would make palaces and royal robes of nothing, believing they are kings with golden crowns BECAUSE of them. All this the Holy Spirit sees, and teaches, simply, that ALL THIS IS NOT TRUE.

To these unhappy learners, who would teach themselves nothing, and delude themselves into believing that it is NOT nothing, the Holy Spirit says, with steadfast quietness: "The truth is true. Nothing else matters, nothing else is real, and EVERYTHING beside it is not there. Let Me make the one distinction FOR you, that you CANNOT make but NEED to learn. Your faith in nothing IS deceiving you. Offer your faith to Me, and I will place it gently in the holy place where it belongs. You will find NO deception there, but only the simple truth. And you will love it, because you will UNDERSTAND it."

Like you, the Holy Spirit did NOT make truth. Like God, He KNOWS it to be true. He brings the LIGHT of truth into the darkness, and LETS it shine on you. And as it shines, YOUR BROTHERS see it, and, realizing that this light is NOT what you have made, they see in you MORE than YOU see. They will be happy learners of the lesson which this light brings to them, because it teaches them release from nothing, and from all the works of nothing. The heavy chains which SEEM to bind them unto despair, they do NOT see as nothing, until YOU bring the light TO them. And THEN they see the chains have disappeared, and so they MUST have been nothing.

And YOU will see it WITH them. BECAUSE you taught them gladness and release, they will become YOUR teachers in release and gladness. When you teach ANYONE that truth is true, YOU LEARN IT WITH HIM. And so you learn that what seemed hardest was the easiest. Learn to be happy learners. You will NEVER learn how to make nothing everything. But SEE that this HAS BEEN your goal, and RECOGNIZE how foolish it has been. Be glad it is undone, for, when you look at it in simple honesty, it IS undone. We said before, "Be not content with nothing," for you HAVE believed that nothing COULD content you. IT IS NOT SO.

If you would be a happy learner, you must give EVERYTHING that YOU have learned over to the Holy Spirit, to be UNlearned FOR you. And THEN begin to learn the joyous lessons that come quickly, on the firm foundation that truth is true. For what is builded there IS true, and BUILT on truth. The universe of learning will open up before you in all its gracious simplicity. With truth before you, you will not look back. The happy learner meets the conditions of learning here, as he also meets the conditions of knowledge in the Kingdom.

All this lies in the Holy Spirit's plan to free you from the past, and open up the way to freedom FOR you. For the truth IS true. What else could ever be, or ever was? This simple lesson holds the key to the dark door, which you believe is locked forever. You MADE this door OF nothing, and behind it IS nothing. The key is only the light which shines away the shapes and forms and fears of nothing. Accept this key to freedom, from the hands of Christ, Who gives it to you, that you may join Him in the holy task of bringing light to darkness. For, like your brothers, YOU do not realize the light has come, and freed you from the sleep of darkness.

Behold your brothers in their freedom, and learn of them how to be FREE of darkness. The light in you will waken them, and they will not leave YOU asleep. The vision of Christ is GIVEN, the very instant that it is perceived. Where everything is clear, it is ALL holy. The quietness of its simplicity is so compelling, that you will realize IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DENY THE SIMPLE TRUTH For there IS nothing else. God is everywhere, and His Son is IN Him WITH everything. Can he sing the dirge of sorrow, when THIS is true?"

This is quoted from a book I like reading from time to time, phase to phase, and I think it applies to this discussion, this is all stuff I think about on a regular basis, as far as what IS happiness and how do you maintain it in this world. Really I can relate to all of you in this thread, meaning I understand each persons view as their own and they all make sense.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:56 pm

Do you want your mom sitting at home crying herself to sleep every night cause her son decided he should take on the world, and ended up killed in the process,after killing a few others?

True but who said I would do anything at all if the chance was to be available?

Even if I do not get what I want, it won´t change my point of view concerning most of the world.
I do however repsect certain people and I see them as worthy as I am.
Who they are is my business though 8-)
Dark-Samus

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts