The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Rath is a wanker!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby sheye » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 pm

well rath I tell ya what, you have a serious paranoia issue, and pay a whole lot of attention to wtf is up huh. Well im tellin ya if I log in around the same time as someone else, and you dare acuse me of dual posting and smash my integrity and involvement in the BV then I'll shuv those four lettrs of rath dwn ur throat. Im a member that just came back from a couple yrs ago, I have been a part of this site much much longer than you, and I have NEVER posted under another name than sandra, so don't include me in the 'old members come back acting like someone else' kinda bs, I'll drop kick ur aussie ass. now hows that for SPICE GIRLS dark samus.

P.S. I dont see anyone kissin ass rath

had to chuckle at this post..don't know why...but I'm thinking no way in hell ..sandra is ever gonna get a chance to drop kick raths ass..not in fair duel anyhow...lol..c'mon sandra...for "pete's sake"

this post might be long..but I'll try and say what I have to in the very indignified way I have at times..

I would never offer to kiss raths ass...but I would defend him...I see hinm as a solid..(knows what hes takling about 99% of the time..maybe more)

ok..I know what some of you are thinking...who the fck cares what you think...and I agree with that thought...

but rath ain't no idiot....maybe hes too smart about some things and it pisses you off....either way ..youz all gang up on him like he's the friggin plague or something....and all he gives (as far as I can see)

Is a good solid opinion...which is about the best most can offer..given the knowedge they have..

ughh..I'll shaadup now..cause i might have offended rath by stickin' up for him...
but I want to...so fckin sue me 8-)
sheye

Postby sandra » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Ahhh you have to reach a level of understanding to become friends.....a level of equalilty so to speak. rathy is rathy, have to like him. That conversation is of the past, something that you cannot defend in realistic terms right now. For petes sakes. :mrgreen:

How are you rathy?
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Tairaa » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:08 pm

"but rath ain't no idiot....maybe hes too smart about some things and it pisses you off....either way ..youz all gang up on him like he's the friggin plague or something....and all he gives (as far as I can see)"

Very sorry, but no.

This is the individual that stated very clearly and boldly that ingestion and intravenous injection are identical. Then proceeded to state that the people who quickly told him otherwise were wrong.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 am

tairra wrote:
Very sorry, but no.

This is the individual that stated very clearly and boldly that ingestion and intravenous injection are identical. Then proceeded to state that the people who quickly told him otherwise were wrong

ok..I realize I have not witnessed every progression of every thread on here..so I resereve any judgement on others judgements...

perhaps even my own..but...

perhaps he has a good reason for thinking so?...

Were these independent free thinking thoughts?..or lessons taught in a "thought form " school?

I respect your right, to form your opinions freely Tairra. Perhaps I lack sufficient amount of information,to see a clear picture.
sheye

Postby sandra » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:04 am

sheye what were you drinking last night? :lol: ;)

Nah rath is cool. We just like teasing him.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sheye » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:41 am

sheye what were you drinking last night?

wow..how wonderfully unconditionally loving....

lemme know when its my "turn" to be teased?
think I'll just head over to some"friendlier teasing" forums.

yeah..rath is cool sandra...and hes no fool..not entirely anyhow,
like how you were "teasing" him about it :roll: :?
please save the back peddling for someone who buys it...

:roll: :? :oops: :roll: ...and that won't be me.
sheye

Postby rath » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:12 am

sandra wrote:sheye what were you drinking last night? :lol: ;)

:evil:
rath

Postby rath » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:14 am

Tairaa wrote:"but rath ain't no idiot....maybe hes too smart about some things and it pisses you off....either way ..youz all gang up on him like he's the friggin plague or something....and all he gives (as far as I can see)"

Very sorry, but no.

This is the individual that stated very clearly and boldly that ingestion and intravenous injection are identical. Then proceeded to state that the people who quickly told him otherwise were wrong.

& yet you where wrong.
rath

Postby sandra » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:37 am

rath wrote:
sandra wrote:sheye what were you drinking last night? :lol: ;)

:evil:

You wanna pick a fight rathy rath rath rath?
hmmm huuuuhh hmmm ????

Didn't think so. :twisted:
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:43 am

sheye wrote:
sheye what were you drinking last night?

wow..how wonderfully unconditionally loving....

lemme know when its my "turn" to be teased?
think I'll just head over to some"friendlier teasing" forums.

yeah..rath is cool sandra...and hes no fool..not entirely anyhow,
like how you were "teasing" him about it :roll: :?
please save the back peddling for someone who buys it...

:roll: :? :oops: :roll: ...and that won't be me.

Back peddling is just my thing, what can I say?
memory works both ways.”
sandra

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts