The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

There is a Law.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby screamzero » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:09 am

There is a Law that is naturally gifted within mankind..in his nature...that can
be coaxed into fruition and maturity by the exercise of insight and contemplation,
of and on proper concepts of moral and ethical benchmarks in order to excite ones
"conscience faculties" into awareness up to the point that one can accurately and
instinctively know the difference between a "judgment of right" and a "judgment of
wrong".

This law empowers any human with godly judgment; in the correct knowledge of
right behavior and wrong behavior, negating any need what so ever for any man
made laws. Once the person, or people, is/are spiritually mature enough to acquire
(learn) these judgmental capacities and develop them they are able to apply this
Law by rote...by instinct if you will. This requires study and practice and is information
that is today available to all mankind.

The Wisdom of Love and Truth is neatly presented to us from certain cultures, and
only a few, that teach us that. The source that suites you best will be presented to
you at the right time by Life itself. I'll warrant you that if any teaching differs with the
grounded and fundamental concepts of Christ Himself it is probably faulty. Here are
some that won't fundamentally disagree with his teachings: Buddhism; Hinduism;
Sikhism; Judaism; Sufism (the Truly good branch of "Islam" not justified by Mohamed)
and of course Christianity. Believe it or not...Plato as well.

I am sorry to say that Islam has been disagreeable to all of the above and has been
historically recorded as attempting to destroy the peoples and cultures of the above
mentioned sources in its 1400 years of existence but has absorbed some precepts of
pure Sufism in some sects.

I find myself mildly relieved of the conundrum presented by the Islamic Thorn by virtue of Sufism,
all be it they do receive a great suffrage from the latter day Medina fanaticism of Mohamed
for their efforts.

A peculiar exception I have noted was the Islamic Turks' indulgence of the Arabian Jews
in their midst during the glory days of the Ottoman Empire. This was before the grasping
of power, as we know of their nature today by the jihadist fanatics, became a major temptation. As
we well know today, Jews and Christians (People of the Book) are hardly
tolerated within the borders of Islamic regimes in this 21st century.

Any fruitful contribution to this subject or any sensible critique of this opinion is
warmly welcomed.
The need to resolve the peculiar and violent attempt at this jihadist paradigm shift is
great.
The gutless need not respond.
screamzero

Postby inja » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Screamzero out of your post I think the most important part for me was this tid bit...

The Wisdom of Love and Truth is neatly presented to us from certain cultures, and
only a few, that teach us that. The source that suites you best will be presented to
you at the right time by Life itself. I'll warrant you that if any teaching differs with the
grounded and fundamental concepts of Christ Himself it is probably faulty. Here are
some that won't fundamentally disagree with his teachings: Buddhism; Hinduism;
Sikhism; Judaism; Sufism (the Truly good branch of "Islam" not justified by Mohamed)
and of course Christianity. Believe it or not...Plato as well.

Where as I might like to point out that Hinduism and Buddhism is older than Christ.....it seems to me that the order in the way it is listed to be all wrong. But it's isn't enough to argue about cause I do get the gist of what you are saying. I just couldn't help myself mentioning it.

Seriously though I myself would add that there are indigenous belief systems that I believe would also fall under the same category to what you have already listed.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:48 am

The only law that applies to humans is controlling everything for itself.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:The only law that applies to humans is controlling everything for itself.

The only illusion is that humans control everything for themselves.
Although I see your point. :mrgreen:

you at the right time by Life itself.

I agree with this SZ...BTW where and heck have you been?
Sometimes we are clueless when things are right before our eyes aren't we.
And other times things can appear miraculous when we are paying attention.
Even the smallest of details can bring us the greatest gifts in life. Its encouragement of a different kind.

We do not receive things in which we have no need for.
And the truth can be found anywhere we are at any time under any conditions. Whatever it is we are looking for. I agree. Life can really be beautiful. :|
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby malai5 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Who but "God" can apply "Godly Judgment"???

Cheers

Malai5
THE FURTHER YOU GO, THE LESS YOU KNOW!
http://www.mam3.com.au
malai5

Postby sandra » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:50 pm

malai5 wrote:Who but "God" can apply "Godly Judgment"???

Cheers

Malai5

That depends on how you perceive god. If you believe everything is one.
Judgements can also be perceived as change.
And all things can create change.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby malai5 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 am

sandra wrote:

Cheers

Malai5

That depends on how you perceive god. If you believe everything is one.
Judgements can also be perceived as change.
And all things can create change.

sandra, judgments are perceptional, relative viewpoints and not change as such.
Change can only be a judgment when it is a viewpoint shift and then as it is movement, it is not a fixed view/judgment, unless it solidifies once again into a "judgment".

When looking at "everything is one", one should note that "everything" is an infinite statement and not just subject to the limited view of one very infinitesimal part of the "whole".

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby sandra » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:10 am

When looking at "everything is one", one should note that "everything" is an infinite statement and not just subject to the limited view of one very infinitesimal part of the "whole".

How is a infinitesimal part a limited view in an infinite whole?
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby malai5 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 am

sandra wrote:

Because it is a part of the whole, not the whole in itself. So, a limited view.

Cheers

Malai5
malai5

Postby at1with0 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 am

malai5 wrote:
sandra wrote:

Because it is a part of the whole, not the whole in itself. So, a limited view.

Cheers

Malai5

If the universe is holographic, the whole is contained in every part.

Cheers

Malai5

Good question! I am also wondering who but "God" can apply "Godly knowledge".

screamzero wrote:There is a Law that is naturally gifted within mankind..in his nature...that can
be coaxed into fruition and maturity by the exercise of insight and contemplation,
of and on proper concepts of moral and ethical benchmarks in order to excite ones
"conscience faculties" into awareness up to the point that one can accurately and
instinctively know the difference between a "judgment of right" and a "judgment of
wrong".

What scares me is the part about accuracy. How does one know they have accurately discerned the difference between judgement of right vs. judgement of wrong, especially when various people claim to be on authority of God and come to different conclusions on what is right and wrong judgement?

I have the exact opposite view. I believe that God does not judge at all. That a God would give us free will but expect us to act as though we don't have free will, to not "sin," is untenable. Outside the human-constructed paradigms, such as ones including notions of sin, there is no ultimate paradigm where it is an absolute fact that something is right or wrong. That's not to say that murder of a human by a human, for example, should be tolerated. The humans have adopted some basic moral codes such as the golden rule and the principle of categorically maximizing total life and liberty for all. These principles serve humanity in an effort to minimize suffering caused by humans. What worries me is when a person justifies their action, such as punishing the ones deemed to be in the wrong, based on what is thought to be a mandate from God.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts