greeney2's-post wrote:Pregnant women should get flu shot as winter bites: WHO
* Winter is over in the Southern Hemisphere and the H1N1 virus scaremongering (for the pharmaceutical orgs) proved ridiculous.
.. Reuters – People wait in line for the H1N1 vaccine as children play in front of signs showing the criteria for …
* Like lambs to the slaughter.
Pregnant women and other people at high risk should be vaccinated against the H1N1 swine flu virus as the cold weather begins to bite in the northern hemisphere, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Tuesday.
* And bearing in mind the situation in the Southern Hemisphere - where the 'flu' season is now over, what is the justification and rationale behind this scare-mongering statement?
* Rede linc Gweeney.
It voiced concern that some vulnerable people are shying away from the pandemic vaccine, which the WHO stressed had not caused any unusual side effects in hundreds of thousands of people to have received it worldwide so far.
* Bo - lox. This is absurd.
"Certainly the fact that the vaccine isn't being used by those who would have access to it and who would be in priority risk groups is of concern, yes," WHO spokesman Gregory Hartl told a news briefing.
* Lucky them for finding out the truth.
At least 5,712 people have died from the swine flu virus, according to the United Nations agency.
* In what countries?
* Were they vaccinated?
* Did they have chronic and serious underlying conditions?
* Was the cause of death actually the flu? I understand they stopped testing to see if it was flu back in the spring, and all the cases since then are pure guess-work.
Health workers, pregnant women and people with conditions such as asthma are deemed at greatest risk and should be top priority for getting the shot.
* And the most at risk of being harmed by the shot. It's interesting, isn't it.
"We have seen many, many instances of people in high risk groups such as pregnant women who have very severe disease or outcomes. These outcomes could be in all likelihood avoided if one were to get vaccinated," Hartl said.
* With evidence to the contrary. A bald-faced lie.
A flu epidemic in Ukraine -- with more than 250,000 cases and 70 deaths from acute respiratory illness reported so far by national authorities on Tuesday -- may be an "early warning signal" as winter sets in, the WHO said.
* More fear-mongering. where are the relevant facts?
"The outbreak in Ukraine may be indicative of how the virus can behave in the northern hemisphere during the winter season, particularly in health care settings typically found in Eastern Europe," the WHO said in a statement.
* Absolutely meaningless.
The former Soviet republic closed schools, banned public meetings and restricted travel last Friday for three weeks.
* So? Fearmongers aren't restricted to government offices in the West.
HITTING THE YOUNG
Unlike seasonal flu, which is most dangerous to the elderly, H1N1 is hitting younger adults and children especially hard.
* Hardly surprising as their immune systems are compromised through alleged vaccines, their diets are appalling, and the environment is filled with toxic materials from companies related to the petro-pharmaceutical industry.
* Older people have typically had fewer vaccines, and wouldn't eat so much fast-food GM garbage.
The WHO recommends a single vaccine dose for protecting adults against H1N1. It has also urged governments to consider giving a single dose to as many children under age 10 as possible, but says more research is needed into child dosages.
* Then how come you in the States are slated for at least two shots of the H1N1 'vaccine?'
* I hope you get three, Greeney.
* Of course they don't know the correct dosage for a child. That's why they give the same amount to 400 pound adults as they do to a 40 pound kid. It's such an exact-science.
* A one-size-fits-all mentality and for the ones who get too much for their systems and have symptoms which can't be ignored, it's tough bickies (but thank you for paying for that 'vaccine' before you died.
In the United States, studies show that children under the age of 9 will need two doses of the vaccine to be fully protected, officials there said on Monday.
* Yes. this will result in many more being invalidated then if they had only one.
Parts of North America and Europe have already crossed the epidemic threshold, ahead of the normal influenza season which peaks in January-February for the northern hemisphere, WHO says.
* This is ............... it begins with an 'f.' .............. And ends with 'earmongering.'
* Where is anything of substance in that statement?
"There is substantial influenza activity and we would expect to see more. Certainly the indications are that this will become something quite widespread across the northern hemisphere temperate zones as we go forward through the late autumn and winter," Hartl said.
* Based on what? a crystal ball?
But the WHO is reluctant to speak of a "second wave" of outbreaks, as the virus may have just been less active in the summer months, he said. Colder weather favors its spread.
* Oh yes! That reminds me:- Get plenty of sun exposure. The vit D from sunlight is very helpful to your immune system.
Countries from China to the United States have rolled out vaccination campaigns and the rare side effects have been mild, in line with those caused by seasonal flu vaccines, Hartl said.
* Yes - I expect they probably are - in line with the effects of the other flu 'vaccines' people are exposed to. But this is wholly bad news.
* The thruth is that two or three 'vaccinations' with their cocktails of filth and poison is certainly going to cause some damage to you, and that it will be noticable in more cases than it would have been had the unfortnate recipient only been plied with one toxic cocktail of 'vaccine.'
GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi-Aventis are among some 25 drugmakers companies producing pandemic vaccine.
* and sharing the the trillions of dollar$ in profits now from their sale, and are going to make a lot more in the future treating the people they have harmed with it.
* Don't get that vaccine! Especially pregnant women and small children. (Except Greeney2 and the rest of the illiterate apologists for this vaccine and flu farce).