The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Bioterror attack.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby inja » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 pm

frrostedman wrote:
I heard on the news that (like I said) 70% of FLU CASES reported worldwide, test postive for H1N1.

In China, that number is 80%, and I just found that out by doing a quick Google, it was the first link.

From the (corrupt, dishonest, terrorist organization according to some) CDC for the current week:

No. of positive flu specimens 5,258. Of those, 3,889 are H1N1. That comes out to 74%, actually. That's just for the USA, week 43 or "current week."

Per the CIA fact sheet our population is 303,824,640 here in the US. So out of our population there are 5258 people with the flu and 3889 of those have the H1N1 flu. That puts the 70% or after your calculations of 74% in a much better perspective. I am sure the numbers have changed a bit since you posted the link. Evidently though a pandemic is not what is going on at this time at all. Again of course that is by looking at the old explanation of pandemic. Now China's population is 1,330,044,544. As of Nov 1st the Chinese Ministry of health reported there where 47,500 H1N1 cases reported. 104 severe cases and 7 deaths. http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-11/03/content_8903117.htm
This also is not a pandemic.

Now globally we have about 6 billion people give or take. Globally somewhere between 250,000 - 500,000 people die of the flu. Just the flu. The death toll at this time for the H1N1 is approx. 5000. Again it is not a pandemic.
I really don't care what the WHO thinks a pandemic is since they have changed the meaning of the word. Best part is we should be having a pandemic every year just for the flu if we go by the new rules implemented by the WHO in 2005. Doesn't happen though. Swine flu just sounds so much more threatening. And now we are including our animals and the threat to them.

What I care about is if the death toll vs population is that low why pharmaceutical companies and the WHO and the CDC are pushing the vaccine and having ordered the material to make millions upon millions of vaccinations. It doesn't jive nor click. makes no sense from the perspective of the health field and the peoples well being.

However it seems in 2005 the WHO also changed how these scenarios are to be conducted.

From the WHO 2005 declaration: (excerpted) “ Under special pandemic plans enacted around the world including the USA, in 2005, national governments are to be dissolved in the event of a pandemic emergency and replaced by special crisis committees, which take charge of the health and security infrastructure of a country, and which are answerable to the WHO and EU in Europe and to the WHO and UN in North America.

I will honestly admit at this point I have not been able to verify this through WHO....but I have not stopped looking to find this statement or the 2005 declaration. I do know that I have run across many websites from different countries discussing this and having become active to not allow for the WHO to over shadow their own national laws.

While I am not ignoring those who have died.....the numbers in this case tell the real story, the actions of the pharmaceutical companies and this 2005 WHO declaration show much more of what the true story is.

Oh...and thanks for letting me know where you received your numbers from.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:46 pm

inja wrote:I will honestly admit at this point I have not been able to verify this through WHO....but I have not stopped looking to find this statement or the 2005 declaration.
When all else fails, papers published by organizations can usually be found in said organization's archives.

If y'all don't like being governed by people that DON'T know what they're talking about, imagine what it would be like to be governed by people that DO. :shock:

"Rosebud... Rosebud... *gasp* "

:mrgreen:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby frrostedman » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:22 pm

inja wrote:Per the CIA fact sheet our population is 303,824,640 here in the US. So out of our population there are 5258 people with the flu and 3889 of those have the H1N1 flu. That puts the 70% or after your calculations of 74% in a much better perspective.

Here's a little more perspective. The 3,889 cases were reported on Tuesday of week 43 which starts on a Sunday or Monday I would assume. So that means they occurred over a span of a couple of days.

Oh...and thanks for letting me know where you received your numbers from.

Actually I had to google the CDC for the information because my original 70% number came from the radio.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby inja » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:33 pm

vulcan6gun wrote:
inja wrote:I will honestly admit at this point I have not been able to verify this through WHO....but I have not stopped looking to find this statement or the 2005 declaration.
When all else fails, papers published by organizations can usually be found in said organization's archives.

Thanks. But it is not quite so simple. Not that reading through all the reports is simple or easy....there is the Model Emergency Health Powers Act to take into account. And all of this involves a lot of reading and cross researching. But i do appreciate the link.

If y'all don't like being governed by people that DON'T know what they're talking about, imagine what it would be like to be governed by people that DO. :shock:

"Rosebud... Rosebud... *gasp* "

:mrgreen:

Don't like it that's for sure. I've never cared for anyone ever telling me what i have do. However what ever gave you the impression that I believe those who govern are utter fools and dimwits??
inja

Postby frrostedman » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:05 am

Some more 'perspective' (just lies and hype, I'm sure)

CDC: H1N1 Has Sickened 22 Million in 6 Months
Thursday, November 12, 2009

WASHINGTON — Government health officials say swine flu has sickened about 22 million Americans since April.

They say about 4,000 have died, including 540 children.

The startling new figures -- about four times higher than previous death estimates -- don't mean swine flu has suddenly gotten worse. Instead, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday called them a long-awaited better attempt to understand the virus' true toll.

The CDC now believes that about 98,000 people have been hospitalized in the first six months of the nation's swine flu epidemic, including 36,000 children.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby mael » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 am

Four times still makes the alleged total a small fraction of the toll of regular seasonal colds/flu.

The hospitals and doctors' surgeries are very busy because the sheople are panicking. - The lemmings have been told to go and seek a doctor at the first sign of any sniffle - so virtually all of the citizens who have visited a hospital or a doctor's surgery have turned-out negative for H1N1 - State-by-state the true numbers of the afflicted are in the single-digit percentages of the testees.

* This is a farce. And superficially it appears it's a plot to peddle expensive pharmaceuticals and get-life-long customers for more meds to keep people going as a result of damage they received during the expensive vaccines.

* However it is now obvious that viruses can be made to order, that they can be in vaccines, that the viruses they make can survive extreme cold and arrive to the people from falling chemtrails.

* All the recent illnesses, the vaccines and the chemtrails ... the crap food scoffed-down by the ignorant masses and also the harmful effects of specific EMF on human life - It all points to an attack on our immune systems.

* Limiting access to vitamins, outlawing alternative treatments from immuno-suppressing pharmaceuticals and now saying mercury is safe to inject. These and other things has made the average person's immune system extremely compromised - and you know what that means.

Well if you carry on a life with meds, vaccines, crap food, cell phones near your body and under heavy chemtrails then you're not going to make it through the first round I'm afraid.

* You've got HEPA filters (that you can make yourself).

* You've got oxidol (H2O2). - it kills all fungus, virus and bacteria.

* You can make ozone and ozonate water and rid yourself of toxins (and the fat they are stored in).

* Take a steam bath or a sauna. - This sets the immune system going and at the same time slows down the growth of pathogens. - take a steam bath with ozone and completely detoxify yourself in a month. - The sweating will open the pores so your skin can excrete the nasties which are stored in fat as they are too dodgy for your liver and kidneys to deal with at the time.

* Wash yer hands etc ------------ You have to be responsible for your own health or you are a goner.
mael

Postby inja » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:20 pm

frrostedman wrote:Some more 'perspective' (just lies and hype, I'm sure)

CDC: H1N1 Has Sickened 22 Million in 6 Months
Thursday, November 12, 2009

WASHINGTON — Government health officials say swine flu has sickened about 22 million Americans since April.

They say about 4,000 have died, including 540 children.

The startling new figures -- about four times higher than previous death estimates -- don't mean swine flu has suddenly gotten worse. Instead, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday called them a long-awaited better attempt to understand the virus' true toll.

The CDC now believes that about 98,000 people have been hospitalized in the first six months of the nation's swine flu epidemic, including 36,000 children.

This is what the CDC has to say:

* CDC estimates that between 14 million and 34 million cases of 2009 H1N1 occurred between April and October 17, 2009. The mid-level in this range is about 22 million people infected with 2009 H1N1.
* CDC estimates that between about 63,000 and 153,000 2009 H1N1-related hospitalizations occurred between April and October 17, 2009. The mid-level in this range is about 98,000 H1N1-related hospitalizations.
* CDC estimates that between about 2,500 and 6,000 2009 H1N1-related deaths occurred between April and October 17, 2009. The mid-level in this range is about 3,900 2009 H1N1-related deaths.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/estimates_2009_h1n1.htm

The link itself is worth reading of how they come up with their figures.

Fox is only reporting the mid range numbers.......

I think you brought up forced immunization in the future....or as a possibility.
This morning I ran into this tidbit.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-2596

The bill has not passed and it is based on a volunteer basis but these are the things that bring up the red flag of things to possibly come.
inja

Postby Nesaie » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:54 pm

From another forum, here: http://miscarriage.about.com/b/2009/09/ ... ne.htm#gB3

Comments

October 9, 2009 at 2:41 pm
(1) Jo says:

I got the flu vaccine (regular not H1N1) at 8 weeks pregnant. Three days later I miscarried. I am not going to get the H1N1.
October 26, 2009 at 11:07 am
(2) Regrets says:

I got both vaccines on Thursday. I was 9 weeks pregnant. I miscarried on Sunday. I was told by several doctors to get these vaccines. Now I wish I followed my gut feeling and not get them at ALL!
October 29, 2009 at 8:33 am
(3) :( says:

i work in a hospital like setting and was told ‘the benefits outweigh the risks” 1am i got the vaccine, 3am i started bleeding and craming, 3pm miscarried. you decide
October 31, 2009 at 1:29 pm
(4) sue says:

I had the H1N1 vaccination and 24 hours later had a miscarriage.
October 31, 2009 at 8:25 pm
(5) Linda Hill says:

My daughter in law was 10 weeks pregnant and had the H1N1 vaccine on Friday that night she miscarried.
November 1, 2009 at 9:58 pm
(6) Stephanie says:

I received the H1N1 over a week ago. I am now 5 weeks. I am doing well so far.
November 2, 2009 at 10:52 pm
(7) SoSorry says:

I was so ready to get the H1N1 vaccine last week and they were only giving them to pregnant women. I was 6 weeks along and got it and the next day I started cramping and miscarried. I already had two healthy pregnancies and never miscarried or had any problems. My doctors think I am crazy to think it was the H1N1 but if no one looks into this than other women will not know. I am so sorry that I got it.
November 3, 2009 at 4:30 pm
(8) Connie says:

I also received the H1N1 vaccination on October 22nd, 2009 and went into labor on October 25th, at 16 weeks pregnant and we just heard the heartbeat and everything was fine with my pregnancy on October 16th, 2009, then on October 28th my water broke then on October 29th, I delivered a stillborn baby boy, and no one can tell me why…Everyone wants to say it did not come from the shot but I believe it did. My baby was growing at the correct pace and everyone wants to brush off the vaccination. I say if you have the vaccination and suffer a miscarriage if they are able to perform an autopsy have it done.
November 3, 2009 at 4:34 pm
(9) Connie says:

I also agree something needs to be done and looked more into with this vaccination because most women are being advised it’s just something that happens, but I also had two healthy children normal pregnancies and when I received this vaccination with my third pregnancy, my baby is gone. Contact me at connie.adams@rocketmail.com
November 4, 2009 at 10:12 pm
(10) sioux falls, south dakota says:

I received the H1N1 vaccine on October 16th and started experiencing cramping on the 22nd. I was nearly 17 weeks pregnant and gave birth to a stillborn baby boy on the 23rd. Like many of the other women here, the first thing I suspected was the H1N1 vaccine. I immediately asked a nurse at the hospital if that would have anything to do with it. Without hesitation, she told me “absolutely not.” I had reservations about getting the vaccine, but followed the advice of my long trusted family doctor. In a follow up appointment with my doctor 3 days after I lost my baby, I asked him if the vaccine would have had any adverse effects on my baby. He also said that it was not possible. I don’t believe that my doctor was necessarily lying to me, he was simply following the accepted practices and opinions of his field. I do, however, believe that as a nation, we are being lied to. This vaccine is NOT safe during pregnancy. There has not been enough testing done to determine this and there are far too many “coincidences” for this to be anything but a result of a vaccine that was hastily pushed into production and distribution in an effort to stop widespread panic. I have read so many stories in defense of the vaccine that will talk about how common miscarriages are, but I would challenge you to ask ANY health care professional how common second trimester miscarriages are. My baby was doing perfect developmentally and I had felt him move earlier that day. My heart goes out to all of you out there who have had to go through the same heartache and loss that I have had in the last couple of weeks. There is no reason that any woman or family should have to go through this. Get the word out to all of the pregnant women that you know. I know that if I had heard that women had been losing their babies shortly after they received the vaccine, I would have followed my gut and not gotten it myself. Maybe then Wyatt would have had a chance at life.
November 5, 2009 at 11:51 am
(11) sue field says:

If you read the novatis or baxter pkg insert available on the web you will find that 1. there is not sufficient testing on pregnant women so they dont know how safe it is….its not recommended for children under 2 is not a fetus a child under 2? there is no conclusion on safety with breastfeeding…..

Md’s just want to scare the hell out of you for the 1% that can get very sick..If folks would just wash hands frequently, stay away from sick contacts as much as possible and take supplements and live a healthy way…you likely can avoid the flu altogether…

SOOOOO Sorry for your losses….my <3 breaks for you all

Just the top few comments.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts