The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Bioterror attack.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby ironrose2000 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Interesting thread, here. Personally, my biggest problem isn't "the CDC said so", it's the HUGE H1N1 scare. Yes, 70% of reported cases may indeed be H1N1, but is it reported to the CDC or by the CDC? And what exactly is the mortality rate? Remember when all this started, when the big "H1N1 is a KILLER!!!" panic began? Personally, the only deaths I've heard about are out-of-country, in places where health care is substandard, to say the least.
Life is a mystery. There are no clues. Poirot is on holiday. Good luck! - God.
ironrose2000

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:23 am

http://www.cdc.gov/about/organization/cio.htm

Thats the homepage Iron, just click on the HINI links and you will find info about USA deaths. I'm sure if you search around the home page, you will find answers to how they collect data and reports about various diseases.
greeney2

Postby mael » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:24 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Given that only a very small percentage of the population has actually received the H1N1 vaccine in the US, it's safe to say that most, if not all, of the victims were NOT vaccinated.

* The question was not whether they were vaccinated for the H1N1 virus. The question was whether they were vaccinated and up to date with their shots.

Mael, think of Influenza as an underlying cause for people getting Strepthroat and you're a step closer to the truth. FWIW, I've never had an Influenza vaccine in my life, but I had Strepthroat 3 times as a child.

* Well, please get a few flu-vaccines.

Of course, when I was a kid there was NO SUCH THING AS A FLU VACCINE, and quite a few more people DIED from Influenza as a percentage of the population. Especially between 1957 and 1964, when 'Asiatic Flu' was making its rounds.

* If it occurs in April it's a cold. But if it hits you in October it's the flu. People don't die of the flu or or of colds. People die through secondary infections or from underlying medical conditions which become worse with a cold.

Gee, I guess it must have been caused by the Polio vaccine, or maybe a Tetanus shot... never mind that my Strep infections occurred months or years BETWEEN vaccinations.

* Vaccine damage is long-term in the main, though some Side-effects such as SIDS occur soon after being jabbed

WARNING--BAD JOKE: Ooh, hey, maybe it was bioterrorism, since I was in contact with Canadian citizens during that period of time! BLAME CANADA! :lol: --END BAD JOKE WARNING

* Yes. Very lame.

If you are happy, healthy and normal with nothing to compromise your immune system, skip the vaccine if you want, it shouldn't matter.

* Are a qualified medical doctor? You shouldn't go around telling people that just because they are healthy at the time that they needn't take vaccines as a preventative measure. (That was me speaking like Greeney2).

Telling people that the elderly, kids and pregnant women aren't in danger is reckless and stupid.

* But they are in the greatest danger. That's why I try to tell them to forego the shot and to get their immune systems working well by eating properly, washing their hands. getting sufficient sleep etc... .

Last note: The NY vaccination order was considered excessive by 1 nurse, 1 NY representative and the NYCLU; hospitals and medical personnel in NY also argued that it took away from vaccines available for the general public, and they wouldn't be able to comply with the Nov. 30 deadline for mandatory health worker vaccination due to vaccine shortages.

* :lol:

Ain't it nice to get THE REST OF THE STORY? Again, I say the H1N1 vaccine has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with a 'bioterror' attack, regardless of mael's insistence that he is an expert on the subject.

* Oh! That's nice. :)
mael

Postby frrostedman » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:36 pm

inja wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Worldwide, about 70% of flu cases reported are H1N1. Certainly nothing to scoff at as inconsequential.

What is the number of flu cases reported? Simply saying 70% means kind of nothing at this point.

70% of what???

I need a few more numbers to determine if 70% is worth scoffing at or not.

I heard on the news that (like I said) 70% of FLU CASES reported worldwide, test postive for H1N1.

In China, that number is 80%, and I just found that out by doing a quick Google, it was the first link.

From the (corrupt, dishonest, terrorist organization according to some) CDC for the current week:

No. of positive flu specimens 5,258. Of those, 3,889 are H1N1. That comes out to 74%, actually. That's just for the USA, week 43 or "current week."
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby rath » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 am

ironrose2000 wrote:Interesting thread, here. Personally, my biggest problem isn't "the CDC said so", it's the HUGE H1N1 scare. Yes, 70% of reported cases may indeed be H1N1, but is it reported to the CDC or by the CDC? And what exactly is the mortality rate? Remember when all this started, when the big "H1N1 is a KILLER!!!" panic began? Personally, the only deaths I've heard about are out-of-country, in places where health care is substandard, to say the least.

ironrose2000 wrote:Personally, the only deaths I've heard about are out-of-country, in places where health care is substandard, to say the least.

You mean like the USA.
rath

Postby rath » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:18 am

mael wrote:
greeney2 wrote:
* Being medically trained.

Be Specific!

It's none of your damn business.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Same old mael.

All talk.

You told me you where a military man, with all these woman to keep you busy all day. :roll:

Which is it ....... if any.
rath

Postby rath » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:34 am

Swine Flu in Pets.

Rochester, N.Y. – A report released Thursday says that the flu pandemic poses a real threat to pets.

For the first time, a cat has been infected with H1N1. The 13-year-old cat in Iowa likely caught the virus from its owners, who had flu symptoms.

The cat and the owner have since recovered.

The Centers for Disease Control says you are not likely to catch the flu from a pet dog or cat: They are more at risk of catching it from you.

Dr. Andy Newmark at Lollypop farm says pet owners should not panic, just prepare, and be aware of the symptoms.

“The symptoms that this cat had in Iowa, he was lethargic, he had a fever, he had mild respiratory symptoms. It wasn’t even anything as severe as what people are getting with H1N1 with high fever and chills and nausea, aches and pains and things like that,” Dr. Newmark said.

If you get the virus, handle your pets the same way you would handle children.

Try to avoid any contact between them and your face
Wash your hands frequently
Wash their food and water bowls often with very hot water or run them through the dishwasher.

If you are sick, you should not invite pets up on furniture or the bed.

H1N1 has not shown up in dogs.

Canine influenza is different from the swine or regular flu humans get. It’s called H3N8. Dogs spread it from contact with each other. Some vets recommend a dog flu shot for pets that will be kenneled or be socially active with other dogs.
rath

Postby mael » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:50 am

frrostedman wrote:
inja wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Worldwide, about 70% of flu cases reported are H1N1. Certainly nothing to scoff at as inconsequential.

What is the number of flu cases reported? Simply saying 70% means kind of nothing at this point.

70% of what???

I need a few more numbers to determine if 70% is worth scoffing at or not.

I heard on the news that (like I said) 70% of FLU CASES reported worldwide, test postive for H1N1.

In China, that number is 80%, and I just found that out by doing a quick Google, it was the first link.

From the (corrupt, dishonest, terrorist organization according to some) CDC for the current week:

No. of positive flu specimens 5,258. Of those, 3,889 are H1N1. That comes out to 74%, actually. That's just for the USA, week 43 or "current week."

Read this if you like. It's an injection of commonsense.

http://groups.google.com/group/can.poli ... 7c68f4e87d

I and others who are asking questions and for clarifications of this flu and the vaccine-mania can not compete with the major media.

That many will choose to believe the government was always a dead-cert.

The figures are way, way overblown. The people who are dying are mostly those people who were pushed over the edge by the very vaccines supposed to keep them viable.

And (correct me if I'm wrong) - the figures being used most often are of people with flu-like symptoms, and are not tested to ascertain exactly what the ailment is.

This is the same government who told you that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. - Who accidently leaked that WTC 7 had fallen before it fell ............... . *sigh*

* Whistle blowers are coming out of the woodwork and many people are getting suspicious of the whole thing. ... But it will be too late to stop a bitter harvest of sickly and dying people. That's too bad.

I'd like to say that America was on its own with the flu-panic and fearmongering. But I can't:- Japan is probably just as bad. I don't watch the TV or listen to the news. I get myself informed from various internet postings, but I hear the TeeVee watchers and radio-listeners are really being stirred into rushing out and getting vaccinated.

My family is certainly not alone in being suspicious and wary of the stories aired, but others like us are mostly reluctant to speak of our views because the misinformed sheople are liable to regurgitate whatever current spin there is of this flu debacle and it's tedious to refute their baseless assertions over and over again.

There WILL be an increase of immuno-neurological diseases from now on. the number of afflicted will steadily rise in a curve. And the media will see to it that the only news which gets out from their pet outlets is news which will encourage the people to get vaccinated without asking questions. The dying has begun in earnest. The depopulation agenda team has got it right this time.

I've already settled on the likely fact that there will be fewer and fewer healthy people around, and that the whole society and the economy is going down with them. I shall do what I can to ensure other families are encouraged to concentrate their efforts to remain viable through keeping their immune systems robust and by applying simple commonsense principles such as regular hand-washing and keeping themselves fit.

The hard-core of people who aren't easily conned - such as me - will have our problems when the mobsters running the planet manage to make vaccines and medications mandatory and backed with force.

Interesting times ahead.
mael

Postby frrostedman » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:20 pm

The idea of armed men running around in biohazard suits forcing everyone to vaccinate and stay home, can be imagined as just a matter of time. I don't think those times are upon us but if you look at the movies and books that have come out by today's creative minds, coupled with the reality that more and more dangerous diseases are coming out of the woodwork (literally), it seems that many people think it a foregone conclusion.

From a broad view it seems like all the bad things of the world are escalating. War, famine, disease, natural disasters, evil acts, government control.

I wonder what it could all mean? It all sounds like a familiar omen. Some kind of ancient legend.

Naaaahhh... it's all been happening like this since the beginning, it's nothing special. That's what they'll tell you anyway. :?
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby rath » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:13 am

Flu death alarm as winter nears.

CHINA'S first swine flu death has triggered fears that 100million people could be infected after the early arrival of winter at the weekend.

Premier Wen Jiabao urged tighter prevention measures as temperatures plunged below zero in Beijing for the first time this year. The capital received 15cm of snow on Sunday.

The Ministry of Health has warned that the flu season could last until March. In the US, President Barack Obama has already declared a state of emergency for the strain of flu, which emerged from Mexico in the middle of the year before heading to the southern hemisphere.

After a decade of deadly bird flu and SARS outbreaks among its population of 1.3 billion, China has more reason to fear the H1N1 flu strain than other countries.

The Chinese mainland has reported six deaths from the flu since October 2. More than 46,000 confirmed H1N1 flu cases had been reported on the mainland. About 75 per cent of sufferers have recovered. Among the 93 cases in a serious condition, 55 were still in hospital, the ministry said.

"Close to 80 per cent of the country's total flu infections are H1N1 flu cases, though the state of the flu was still mild and there was no evidence of virus mutation," Ministry of Health official Liang Wannian said.

While the country has vaccinated 3.75 million people, Mr Liang urged health administrative departments across the country to "prepare for the worst and do the best".

State media said about 390million people on the mainland needed inoculation and groups that had been targeted included the People's Liberation Army and police, medical staff, teachers, students, people working at key public service posts, and patients with chronic or cardiovascular diseases.

But vaccine manufacturing is expected to fall short. Eight domestic vaccine manufacturers are expected to produce a total of 100 million doses of H1N1 flu vaccines by the first quarter of next year, the ministry said.

As of October 31, more than 1500 cases of mass infection had been reported on the mainland, 98 per cent of which were related to schools. At schools in Beijing, three cases of the virus have forced their closure for a week. Beijing's first victim, an unnamed male student at Beihang University, was part of a mass infection in the aeronautic school's military dormitories.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts