The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Majority of Japanese want US base off Japanese island:

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby rath » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:19 am

(AFP) – 1 hour ago

TOKYO — A majority of residents in Okinawa say they want the United States to move its controversial air base off the southern Japanese island, or even out of the country entirely, according to a poll on Tuesday.

A dispute over a planned relocation of the US Marine Corps Futenma Air Base on Okinawa has clouded Japan's security ties with its most important ally ahead of a visit by US President Barack Obama to Japan on November 12-13.

Seventy percent of people polled in Okinawa said Tokyo should negotiate with Washington to have the air base moved off Okinawa or outside Japan, the Mainichi Shimbun and the Ryukyu Shimpo said in the joint survey.

The two dailies carried out the poll on Saturday and Sunday and received answers from 1,015 eligible voters.

Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama's government has said it will review a 2006 agreement to move the base from a crowded urban area to a coastal area by 2014, but has also suggested the facility may be moved off Okinawa entirely.

Washington has increased pressure on Japan over the issue, with Defense Secretary Robert Gates bluntly telling Tokyo last month to "move on" quickly with the agreed plan to move the base to a coastal area.

The United States, which occupied Japan after its defeat in World War II, has 47,000 troops stationed here, more than half of them on Okinawa.
rath

Postby mael » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:58 am

And to add to your article:-

Those long-suffering Okinawans have expressed that (how shall I put it?) ... that if they can't get rid of all the Americans in one go, then at least remove those who have large amounts of natural melanin first.

The Americans they most want to be rid of (With lots of skin pigmentation) are commonly viewed as being especially harmful to their society, and are continually being done for rape, robbery and assaults against the hapless locals. The bases protect them and the news rarely gets far from okinawa for some mysterious reason. Actually when the TV shows another rapist caught in Okinawa we can only determine his race because they blurr his pictures. The Americans with very melanin, when they are caught for something have their mugshots blazing the media for weeks with no blurring.

Send the lot home I reckon! or at least keep them on base so as to prevent them from causing problems. (That's all of them).
mael

Postby greeney2 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am

Well, that just goes to show you a leapord can't change its spot, I mean melanin! No matter how nice you attempt to word Racism, its still Racism.
greeney2

Postby mael » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 pm

greeney2 wrote:Well, that just goes to show you a leapord can't change its spot, I mean melanin! No matter how nice you attempt to word Racism, its still Racism.

It is being tactful about divulging the unpleasant truth.

Consider the word 'truth,' Greeney. Is it important?
mael

Postby greeney2 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:01 pm

I've seen how acurate your opinions have been about things is the USA, so excuse me if I think this just is more Racism, and thats the truth.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:34 pm

The base is needed in the improbable event that we need to launch an offensive on the Asian mainland.

Also, mael, I see what you did there. Sneaky devil, you.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Show us some stats mael... I'm truly interested!
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby mael » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 am

greeney2 wrote:I've seen how acurate your opinions have been about things is the USA, so excuse me if I think this just is more Racism, and thats the truth.

YEAH! WELL LET'S KEEP THE UNSOLICITED PERSONAL STUFF OUT!!!

Debate the damn points and leave your tedious and irritating personal evaluations in your own mind or otherwise off these forums!

Jeeaz! Your own son says he wants the personal abuse out and you're as bad as the worst here for that.

* And stop whining while you're at it. Just leave it out!
mael

Postby mael » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:35 am

frrostedman wrote:Show us some stats mael... I'm truly interested!

* This will get you started:-

http://curtmaynardsnewestblog.blogspot. ... pinng.html

* White Americans are respected in the main - as are most of European ancestry. The least unpopular are those with blue eyes and blond hair - like me. And the Japanese know the difference between those of European descent and those of Mestizo descent. They can tell because the Mestizos are well lnown for stealing cars, drunk driving and breaking into people's houses and stealing stuff.
mael

Postby rath » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:46 am

mael wrote:
greeney2 wrote:YEAH! WELL LET'S KEEP THE UNSOLICITED PERSONAL STUFF OUT!!!

:roll:

As if.
rath

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts