The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Majority of Japanese want US base off Japanese island:

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby mael » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:28 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Two questions: 1, when did this air base become controversial?

* That's an awkward question to answer. If you're asking the people who have to live nearby then it would have been a pain in the neck from the git-go for virtually all of them.

* I haven't looked into the issue from a governmental perspective much, but I'd say whatever made it controversial has come to a head this year.

2, does anyone really think the US is ready to acquiesce to 'demands' that such a base be removed?

* On a governmental level? Not on your Nelly.

* But give the locals access to a few tools and turn a blind eye and the job would be done tout suite.

Because somehow I really don't think it'll happen,

* Well the government doesn't want it to happen.

and those Okinawans that are purportedly whining aren't taking into consideration the fiscal impact of the loss of such a facility.

* Of course the ones who stand to make a buck out the bases have it all thought out. Those people would be the pimps and the bar-owners. - And when the cost of crimes committed by US servicemen is considered I would be surprised if there was any profit at all. And putting a price on whatever a rape victim or a victim of assault is not a very precise way of calculating costs methinks.

* The word on the street is that the ordinary folks don't give a monkey's about the fiscal impact of losing the US bases. - They just want them out (or at least the ones with significant dark pigmentation).

Better that they allow it to be relocated and enjoy the additional funds to be made from activities such as construction of new runways, hard shelters, support facilities, et cetera, as well as cleanup at the old base.

Yes! A lot of people including me would be satisfied with this. Relocate them to an otherwise uninhabited island off Okinawa - of which there are many. Make all the shops and services on the island so they don't need to come to the mainland so much of the time.

* The people who like the atmosphere of loads of virile young men should at least have an idea of what things might get like if they 'fraternise' with them, and so they can go and visit (or live) on that island.

*** The biggest bone to pick is that those servicemen really cause havoc in the otherwise quiet and peaceful villages which make up most of Okinawa.
mael

Postby mael » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:32 am

greeney2 wrote:I'm curious if great big bright red font should tell me I struck a nerve? :lol:

* So you revel in the fact that you can flaunt the rules of your son's board.
mael

Postby mael » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:34 am

greeney2 wrote:Not my fault you provide a racially motivated link to a site openly using the "N" word, and many anti-semitic charged opinions. Evidently, I'm not the only one seeing the same thing. :roll:

No. You aren't the only one who refuses to acknowledge what is hidden in plain sight right before your eyes.
mael

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:46 am

Clarification: Relocation of said MCAS on the island of Okinawa, not its outright removal. Such a plan is/was already in the works. Don't get yer hopes up, mael. :P

BTW--Greeney isn't the only one that feels your racism affects your writing. :(
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby mael » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:53 am

frrostedman wrote:Speaking of deliberately obtuse, I didn't even think about pictures until the link you provided conveniently mentioned the complete lack of them. The author sat there and said: a bunch of men from the base raped a bunch of women. But--he doesn't know if they're black because there aren't any pictures... instead he assumes they are black.

* It's the same as in your neck of the woods. ie - if the perp is White then you never hear the end of it. If he's a Black then it's lost if at all possible. But if the word is out then there might be some blurred-out images.

* Assuming the perp was a Black if no race is mentioned is usually spot-on.

Ok, well, you just got through saying the Japanese aren't crippled by political correctness. So why the lack of pictures, when as the author suggests, it's political correctness that keeps them from being publicized?

* You are not very good at thinking laterally.

* Sigh!

* The person saying PC is the reason no pics are shown was a private citizen speaking his mind. Not a journalist on a newspaper. Here, despite the news being very controlled and censored, the people can and do say what they think. And some of them have very strong opinions that no government-watched media outlet would broadcast.

Just out of curiosity. Do you speak Japanese and can you read it?

* I can speak it just fine. But I can't read it very well. ie - if I can't read something then I ask someone to explain it in Japanese.

I'm truly interested in the story. I mean, it's a small example but to me it might be something. If you have a whole US military base there and rapes of the local women are happening repeatedly and the only people doing it are black... I want to know more.

* You assumed it was only Blacks doing the raping. I never stated as such. Actually the Mesizos are also heavily implicated and once in a while some scumbag White commits rape. But it's known as s Black problem due to the fact that virtually all of the sexual assaults are perpetrated by them.

Enlighten me if you have something substantial. If all you have is Japanese, I'll agree not to assume you're lying if you can translate it.

* I've lost interest in enlightening you. A genuine desire to be enlightened is a prerequisite to being enlightened and I cannot detect a genuine desire to be enlightened from you. Though if I see some indication you want to know the truth then I'll consider it at some other time.

* The links you asked for which I provided contain plenty of information, and there are links and searchwords which can assist you in discovering more of this largely-unreported problem in Okinawa.
mael

Postby mael » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Clarification: Relocation of said MCAS on the island of Okinawa, not its outright removal. Such a plan is/was already in the works. Don't get yer hopes up, mael. :P

* Actually I don't care either way. I don't live on Okinawa, I live a few islands up.

* But I do sympathise with the locals there and can imagine what it can get like.

* Hundreds or thousands of young men far away from home with access to alcohol is a disaster waiting to happen. They really ought to watch the men more carefully and perhaps keeping them on base or restricting them to certain places where there is adequate supervision is merely commonsense?

* Please paraphrase that. It can be read in several ways.
mael

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 am

mael wrote:

* Please paraphrase that. It can be read in several ways.

Okay, try it this way: You're a frigging racist.

Was that clear enough? :lol:
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby mael » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 am

Well ............. What else can one expect from a pig, but a grunt.

This place has gone through its cycle. It sucks bigtime now.

I won't be wasting so much of my time here from now because the resident retards have been allowed to take over.

I hope you retards will enjoy arguing amongst yourselves and stay away from boards I frequent where rules are generally abided by.

* You'd be banned so fast you wouldn't know what was happening if you wrote the things you do here on boards where actual discussion is encouraged.
mael

Postby rath » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:13 am

mael wrote:Well ............. What else can one expect from a pig, but a grunt.

This place has gone through its cycle. It sucks bigtime now.

I won't be wasting so much of my time here from now because the resident retards have been allowed to take over.

I hope you retards will enjoy arguing amongst yourselves and stay away from boards I frequent where rules are generally abided by.

* You'd be banned so fast you wouldn't know what was happening if you wrote the things you do here on boards where actual discussion is encouraged.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
rath

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Do you actually believe you are the only person who gets argued with?

I guess we would all be banned from places like Martin Timmothys, for discussing Racism?
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts