The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Majority of Japanese want US base off Japanese island:

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am

Perfect link to proove my point about your racism. Just another racist hate site, one only needs to look through the blog list in it. Thank you for the help.

I'm curious if great big bright red font should tell me I struck a nerve? :lol:
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:15 am

mael wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Show us some stats mael... I'm truly interested!

* This will get you started:-

http://curtmaynardsnewestblog.blogspot. ... pinng.html

I have a problem with the source you quoted.

1. The author uses the word 'nigger' which automatically means he/she is prejudiced.
2. The author admits that none of the soldiers' pictures are revealed--meaning there is no proof of their ethnicity.
3. The author then ties it all together by blaming the "Jew Media."

Even if the author was correct, he/she shot themself in the foot by revealing their racist beliefs and then admitting there are no pictures to prove anything.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby mael » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:40 am

frrostedman wrote:
mael wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Show us some stats mael... I'm truly interested!

* This will get you started:-

http://curtmaynardsnewestblog.blogspot. ... pinng.html

I have a problem with the source you quoted.

1. The author uses the word 'nigger' which automatically means he/she is prejudiced.
2. The author admits that none of the soldiers' pictures are revealed--meaning there is no proof of their ethnicity.
3. The author then ties it all together by blaming the "Jew Media."

Even if the author was correct, he/she shot themself in the foot by revealing their racist beliefs and then admitting there are no pictures to prove anything.

* Well find your own damn articles then.

* You're welcome.
mael

Postby mael » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 am

rath wrote:
mael wrote:
greeney2 wrote:YEAH! WELL LET'S KEEP THE UNSOLICITED PERSONAL STUFF OUT!!!

:roll:

As if.

You chirped?
mael

Postby mael » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 am

greeney2 wrote:Perfect link to proove my point about your racism. Just another racist hate site, one only needs to look through the blog list in it. Thank you for the help.

I'm curious if great big bright red font should tell me I struck a nerve? :lol:

* Try getting stats of Blacks wearing out their welcome in Okinawa from the Black Panther websites then.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Not my fault you provide a racially motivated link to a site openly using the "N" word, and many anti-semitic charged opinions. Evidently, I'm not the only one seeing the same thing. :roll:
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:45 pm

mael wrote:* Well find your own damn articles then.

* You're welcome.

Well, ok then. From someone who was actually interested in the facts that supported your claim, I was disappointed to receive nothing but a blog and obviously very biased opinion from someone who--based solely on their jaded opinion--elects to merely believe it's a "black" problem. No pictures? No proof? Then it's just opinion. Toss in the words "nigger" and "jew media" and it becomes obvious what it really is. Trash.

I was disappointed in your evidence, and now I'm scratcing my head wondering. If that's all you've got, maybe you based your conclusion on the rantings and babblings of jaded, prejudiced blogs--arguably by authors you have a sympathetic lean toward--rather than actual facts; like maybe some pictures.

Anyone on Earth can make a claim and then say, "Well, I don't have any evidence of it, but it's because of that damn Jew media." That's ridiculous.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby mael » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 pm

frrostedman wrote:
mael wrote:* Well find your own damn articles then.

* You're welcome.

Well, ok then. From someone who was actually interested in the facts that supported your claim, I was disappointed to receive nothing but a blog and obviously very biased opinion from someone who--based solely on their jaded opinion--elects to merely believe it's a "black" problem. No pictures? No proof? Then it's just opinion. Toss in the words "nigger" and "jew media" and it becomes obvious what it really is. Trash.

* Believe what you like. I don't mind. I live here and I know what goes on and I know what people say.

* I scoffed when you asked me for a link. As if I didn't know you'd find fault with anything I furnished for you.

* The info is there in the links. Japan is not crippled by PC and they call a spade a spade.

I was disappointed in your evidence, and now I'm scratcing my head wondering. If that's all you've got, maybe you based your conclusion on the rantings and babblings of jaded, prejudiced blogs--arguably by authors you have a sympathetic lean toward--rather than actual facts; like maybe some pictures.

* Ohhh! :lol: You wanted pictures! Yeah! :roll: Hey! I don't care. Others who aren't so deliberately obtuse may have learned something useful from the links I kindly provided.

Anyone on Earth can make a claim and then say, "Well, I don't have any evidence of it, but it's because of that damn Jew media." That's ridiculous.

* If it's in English, then I've found this to be the case. News articles are vanished if they don't fit the agenda.

* There's a lot of Japanese commenting on the problem ----- in Japanese. that stays longer.

I knew you were just trying to diss whatever I linked to, and I gave links because they would help others.

Thank you for creating the opportunity for me to enlighten some of you by your asking me to provide info.
mael

Postby frrostedman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:19 pm

mael wrote:* Believe what you like. I don't mind. I live here and I know what goes on and I know what people say.

* I scoffed when you asked me for a link. As if I didn't know you'd find fault with anything I furnished for you.

* The info is there in the links. Japan is not crippled by PC and they call a spade a spade.

I only "found fault" because it was there. Again, I was and still am, genuinely interested!

* Ohhh! :lol: You wanted pictures! Yeah! :roll: Hey! I don't care. Others who aren't so deliberately obtuse may have learned something useful from the links I kindly provided.

Speaking of deliberately obtuse, I didn't even think about pictures until the link you provided conveniently mentioned the complete lack of them. The author sat there and said: a bunch of men from the base raped a bunch of women. But--he doesn't know if they're black because there aren't any pictures... instead he assumes they are black.

mael wrote:

* If it's in English, then I've found this to be the case. News articles are vanished if they don't fit the agenda.

Ok, well, you just got through saying the Japanese aren't crippled by political correctness. So why the lack of pictures, when as the author suggests, it's political correctness that keeps them from being publicized?

* There's a lot of Japanese commenting on the problem ----- in Japanese. that stays longer.

Just out of curiosity. Do you speak Japanese and can you read it? I'm truly interested in the story. I mean, it's a small example but to me it might be something. If you have a whole US military base there and rapes of the local women are happening repeatedly and the only people doing it are black... I want to know more.

I knew you were just trying to diss whatever I linked to, and I gave links because they would help others.

Seriously... that wasn't the case and I wasn't looking to dis whatever you posted.

Thank you for creating the opportunity for me to enlighten some of you by your asking me to provide info.

Enlighten me if you have something substantial. If all you have is Japanese, I'll agree not to assume you're lying if you can translate it.
frrostedman

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:11 am

Two questions: 1, when did this air base become controversial?

2, does anyone really think the US is ready to acquiesce to 'demands' that such a base be removed?

Because somehow I really don't think it'll happen, and those Okinawans that are purportedly whining aren't taking into consideration the fiscal impact of the loss of such a facility. Better that they allow it to be relocated and enjoy the additional funds to be made from activities such as construction of new runways, hard shelters, support facilities, et cetera, as well as cleanup at the old base.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts