The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Helicopters crash. 14 Americans dead.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby mael » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Great news.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 0197.story

That's 14 less fighting for Israel. :D

Should bring all the boys home, eh!
mael

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:31 pm

I know it doesn't matter in the least to you, but people dying is never a good thing, so maybe you could keep that to yourself when you post a comment?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby mael » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:I know it doesn't matter in the least to you, but people dying is never a good thing, so maybe you could keep that to yourself when you post a comment?

* I'm very happy about the incidents.

* Yes, it's a shame that people die. I hope they weren't White.

* If this recent batch of 14 dead helps to get the troops sent home then their deaths will not have been in vain.

* I look forward to many more deaths of ZOG military.

* (Just wait until Israel sells the Taliban some decent ground-to-air missiles to get rid of all those pesky choppers and hopefully take-out the rest of Zog air craft).

* Bring them home. They've no good business being over there.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Reported!
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Reported!

For what? Sarcasm?

Or, is it because through this sarcasm he is making a statement to "BRING THE TROOPS HOME". Do you have a problem with wanting American troops home with their families? So they can watch their children grow?

Or, is it because you have pull around here?

Was there something offensive in this post?

War is offensive...obscene! War is unnecessary! I am human, so in order to deal with these obscenities I have to release some energy, hopefully through laughter. Sometimes, through anger. But, sarcasm makes me laugh. I have to. It reminds me of a Monkeys song. But, you Greeney, like war. You've supported your family through the war machine. You should be proud. Boeing/Lockhead Martin do so much "good" for the world...don't they? They "provide jobs", they give to "charities". Yeah, I know about Boeing. I know where the family landed here and donated a park in Seattle. There is a sewer plant on the land now! True story, look up Carkeek park.

So, may I report you for starting the fights? I know blood is thicker than water. May I report you for making things personal when they merely started out as political.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Nesaie wrote:For what? Sarcasm?

If it was sarcastic he would have said so when I asked him to tone it down.

Was there something offensive in this post?

Enjoying the fact that Americans were killed.

Offensive to me, at least. It should be offensive to you as well.

Difference being that I feel he can say it if that's what he really feels, and wouldn't report him for it.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Nesaie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Murder is offensive to me, be it Iraqis, Afghanistanis, Pakistanis, Brazilians, or any human on this earth. So, because they're "americans" who voluntarily joined a murdering force, their life is worth more than a childs? Is their life worth more than a farmers?

All war is murder! I don't care who is murdered, whether its an American or another human.

Don't you see what mael is doing? He is intentionally pissing you off to get you to to react. That way he can control you, just like the propaganda machine. ;)

"She's a witch...burn her...ban her...burn her..."
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:26 pm

reported again.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Nesaie wrote:Murder is offensive to me, be it Iraqis, Afghanistanis, Pakistanis, Brazilians, or any human on this earth. So, because they're "americans" who voluntarily joined a murdering force, their life is worth more than a childs? Is their life worth more than a farmers?

So because that kid was an Israeli that was under the control of a twisted society it's alright that MartinTimothy was happy she died? I don't see you getting uppity over that one.

All war is murder! I don't care who is murdered, whether its an American or another human.

Uh, ok... then why are you defending someone who's happy that a group of people were murdered?

Don't you see what mael is doing? He is intentionally pissing you off to get you to to react. That way he can control you, just like the propaganda machine. ;)

Oh that sneaky kike bastard!

Protip: It takes a lot more to get me pissed off, and even then I won't resort to running to the head honcho and demand someone's removal. I like to be, you know, civil about it.

"She's a witch...burn her...ban her...burn her..."

We need to see if he floats or sinks first, sweetheart. ;)

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Nesaie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 pm

So, you like murder? You've made your living off of it.

I was once 86'd from a bar for arguing against a man who was supporting a pedaphile. I'm proud of that. I too am proud of speaking out against murder.

But, murder pays well doesn't it Greeney?

Just ask KBR, or Haliburton, or Boeing, or Lockhead Martin...the war machine continues. That is how you fed your children, didn't you? Through murder.

"ban her, burn her, she's a witch...ban her, burn her."
Nesaie

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts