The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Helicopters crash. 14 Americans dead.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Nesaie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:
Nesaie wrote:Murder is offensive to me, be it Iraqis, Afghanistanis, Pakistanis, Brazilians, or any human on this earth. So, because they're "americans" who voluntarily joined a murdering force, their life is worth more than a childs? Is their life worth more than a farmers?


So because that kid was an Israeli that was under the control of a twisted society it's alright that MartinTimothy was happy she died? I don't see you getting uppity over that one.


WTF?

I have no clue what you're talking about. I got into one post by MartiTimothy and that was because I have read parts of the Talmud. What are you talking about? Who died?

Wing-Zero wrote:
All war is murder! I don't care who is murdered, whether its an American or another human.


Uh, ok... then why are you defending someone who's happy that a group of people were murdered?


I read sarcasm. Who needs defending? I'm not a lawyer. I stated my opinions.

Wing-Zero wrote:
"She's a witch...burn her...ban her...burn her..."


We need to see if he floats or sinks first, sweetheart. ;)


I float...just like a duck, 'cause I'm made of wood. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
User avatar
Nesaie
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Nesaie wrote:WTF?

I have no clue what you're talking about. I got into one post by MartiTimothy and that was because I have read parts of the Talmud. What are you talking about? Who died?


viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1964

Play with that one for a bit.

Wing-Zero wrote:I read sarcasm. Who needs defending? I'm not a lawyer. I stated my opinions.


One of us needs a dictionary and/or glasses.

Wing-Zero wrote:I float...just like a duck, 'cause I'm made of wood. ;)


A WIIIIITCH!!!

-presses the report button furiously-
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3239
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:04 pm

3rd time reported.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9632
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:06 am


Enjoying the fact that Americans were killed.

Offensive to me, at least. It should be offensive to you as well.


9-11 must have really pissed you off from an offensive standpoint then, EAH! ;) Where is your outrage over such a thing?

I passed on posting the chopper thing, there's sufficient evidence along with a thread and links to the facts already running. I'll repeat it:

IT'S A CLUSTER PHUCK SO Bring Em Home

It's a losing proposition.

So they crashed eah," DID YOU SEE IT " Absolutely sure that it wasn't a missile. Oh That's because they got out ahead of that from the first jump I read that in the piece didn't EYE! :lol:

The TRUTH is an ELUSIVE thing, but when people have their hands tied and their voices muzzled it KILLS any hope of finding such TRUTH.

Afghanistan is all but Lost. That's the real reason why Obama is waffling. The public will ( CAN I SAY LYNCH ) him if he sends more Troops to later die in the field for NOTHING.

Bring Em Home Cole
User avatar
Cole_Trickle
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby mael » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:26 am

greeney2 wrote:3rd time reported.


Lol!

What's got your goat?

* Every one of the nations which went to Afghanistan has either got out at the earliest opportunity or they want to get out as soon as possible. Their hearts are not in it. It's not their fight. They feel cognitive dissonance. --------- well not everyone: the Americans are still there. Exactly why? I do not know. I believe it must be the bs your media feeds the TeeVee-watching class. If it's for any other reason then it's too sad to even think about.

* Why do you Americans want to be in Afghanistan? Greeney- you would have something to say on that score, wouldn't you?

* If the war is over perceived human-rights crimes perpetrated by the Afghani government then you would do well to remember that what happens in other sovereign nations is not your concern and to mind your own business because you are not the world's policemen. - Rather your country is the epitome of hypocrisy and if you want to ride on a high horse then you'd better sort out your own shambles of a nation out before you are even qualified to apply for the job.

* Is it to protect your corporations so they can make even more disgusting profits? Profits at the expense of attacking and occupying Afghanistan and killing and maiming tens or hundreds of thousands of civilians? An army of the Fascists?

* All those helicopters, planes, tanks, Hummers, half-tracks, Jeeps - bombs, bullets and EM weapons are paid for by YOU!

* Those thousands of dead US military so far are sacrificed for what? - Who's making a profit out of this?

* I don't support the ZOG military and I'd rather they were killed than to continue as they are.

* Bring the men home. There's more than enough for them to do looking after their families in the States.

* It's not personal ... the military is synonymous with a gun. It's not the gun that kills - it's the person in control of the trigger (Oi vei).

Of course I understand it's a tragic loss when someone's boy-soldier is blown to bits in a foreign country after following orders from traitors. But if those grieving families can help stop this HOLOCAUST then their sons' deaths will not have been in vain.
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby frrostedman » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:07 am

14 Americans die in a helicopter crash

Mael: "That’s 14 less fighting for Isreal :D "

Mael: "I’m happy about the incidents"

Mael: "I look forward to more deaths…"

And Nesaie is defending these remarks.

Both Nesaie and Mael obviously feel that as long as Israel is negatively impacted--even through vague, theoretical connections--it is good for Americans to suffer and die. :roll:

The BV has made it very clear that this kind of stuff will not be tolerated.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
User avatar
frrostedman
 
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Postby hxxx » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:27 am

I thought that this sire promoted the free exchange of ideas.

That inherently implies that one enter at the risk of being offended.

Now report that to your daddy! (or son).
hxxx
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby mael » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:06 am

frrostedman wrote:14 Americans die in a helicopter crash

Mael: "That’s 14 less fighting for Isreal :D "


* Fair comment.

* I appreciate I'll have to take some shots for that. I know that and it comes with the territory.

* And I'm here taking the shots and with no regrets.

* So come on:- Justify the continued slaughter. I'm a good opponent for you.

Mael: "I’m happy about the incidents"


* You failed to quote accurately. You took it out of context. This means what you quoted is not what I meant.

* What I actually said is that I'm happy about the incidents in the context that their deaths may serve to sway the masses of the misinformed into demanding their kids come home.

mael wrote:"I look forward to more deaths…"


* As above. ie - I look forard to more deaths if they serve to enable the troops to return home.

And Nesaie is defending these remarks.


* Yes, it appears so. But she is defending them in the context they were written and not as you have done.

Both Nesaie and Mael obviously feel that as long as Israel is negatively impacted--even through vague, theoretical connections--it is good for Americans to suffer and die. :roll:


* Neither vague nor theory.

* And yes. Whoever is capable of the greatest benevolence is paradoxically capable of the greatest harm. The US soldier - capable of great bravery and skill in defending their own country. Yet they are used for evil purposes and as such it is better they were dead than to continue slaughtering civilians thousands of miles away who could not possibly harm the US.

The BV has made it very clear that this kind of stuff will not be tolerated.


* What? Taking quotes out of context and trying to frame someone?

* I know I have to walki a fine line and be very careful with what I write. That's why I'm very careful of exactly what I write.

* In your case here I call foul when the ref wasn't looking. What you claim has no substance when it is seen as I wrote it in full and in context.

K?
Last edited by mael on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby mael » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:15 am

I was just thinking that rather than US soldiers getting picked-off in the mountains of Afghanistan, why not send those outright murdering bandits known as Xe (formerly Blackwater).

That'd be better as those psychopathic killers are in it for the money and know the risks, and no reasonable person would grieve the deaths of those hired-killers other than their own immediate families.

Far better for them to actually work for their money than be in Iraq, where they are apparently just shooting at civilians, robbing, raping and generally creating mayhem.

And Afghanistan would be a real challenge for them. They'll lose eventually of course, and the world will be a safer place for it.

Bring the boys home. It's not their fight.
User avatar
mael
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:58 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:9-11 must have really pissed you off from an offensive standpoint then, EAH! ;) Where is your outrage over such a thing?


Who says I wasn't upset over that, eh killer? ;)
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
User avatar
Wing-Zero
 
Posts: 3239
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: California Uber Alles

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests