The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Remember that 650,000 dead in Iraq debate?

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby MonarchSmile » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:01 pm

frrostedman wrote:Yep Greeney, same ol bs.

All you did was point out that the radicals were making up numbers. What'd you get in return? You are pro-war, a holocaust denier, and basically a real slimeball of a human being.

Expect more of the same any time you point out the slightest inaccuracy in their arguments. By the end of this thready you'll probably be branded a Hitler supporter and an anti-Obama racist thug, too.

Stay tuned, if you want. I certainly won't.

Good news, :lol:
MonarchSmile

Postby hxxx » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Hmmm,

Whose numbers should I believe?

The Iraqi government, known for accuracy and reliability.

OR

The peer reviewed study published in a long established medical journal.

The Lancet, one of the oldest scientific medical journals in the world, published two peer-reviewed studies on the effect of the 2003 invasion of Iraq and subsequent occupation on the Iraqi mortality rate. The first was published in 2004; the second (by many of the same authors) in 2006. The studies estimate the number of excess deaths caused by the occupation, both direct (combatants plus non-combatants) and indirect (due to increased lawlessness, degraded infrastructure, poor healthcare, etc.).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancet_sur ... casualties

Which by the way, has not been discredited.
hxxx

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:06 am

You won't be called a Hitler supporter or a racist, because evidently with the new and improved BV, those are complimentary labels.

How about Barney 1 bullet Fife, or Oliver Hardy ?

Nobody called anybody anything, does that make sense? :lol: Only pointed out how a person holds on to an argument like a FAT DAWG guarding his bone. It's pathetic.

If Bush and the Bush Family are not war mongering leaders of the Military Industrial Complex then I'm the PHUCKING POPE. This has nothing to do with left or right, or TROUBLEMAKERS leaving because a Dem is in the WH. Ask John, he'll tell you why they left ;)

You're misguided on so many fronts!

I quoted the specifics of the piece Mr Greeney posted where it stated that DEATHS from the initial Month, ( BEGINNING ) MONTH of the ILLEGAL WAR ~~ WERE NOT INCLUDED You must have missed it. It only means that the figures Greeney posted are LIGHT~~NOT ACCURATE.

Some here are so far removed from reality it makes intelligent discussion all but impossible where certain topics are involved.

It's a guarantee that way north of the number Greeney posted have died in Iraq~~CITIZENS that would be. A few sources say it's above 1 million. Shall we now move on to Afghanistan and add those to the tally? When and where are you going to stop, draw the line. You going to personally say anything, speak out, or just sit on your fat ass, content in your own world just as long as it doesn't affect you and yours.? I know the answer to that one, I also know full well that the cost of these illegal wars will soon swallow YOU in a sea of US INSTIGATED INFLATION.

Probably beyond your grasp! ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:28 am

Yup ,

I'm with Greeney and Frrost on this one.

You'll never hear the admission so just give it up. We knew we where right then , so do they. :D
That's why they do what they do.

I just stopped talking to them. It was easier talking to my dog. More pleasant as well. :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:50 am

The 3 musketeers ban togather, Barney, Laural and Hardy! :lol: Careful Bloodstone, Cole will come up with more pictures and names to call you, for your opinion. Intressting how he imagines us like the 3 stooges, and on the other thread is telling how he is 6'1", 5% body fat, and swings an ax like a real man. Also brags his hands are too big and grip is just too strong for pistols. That means he must eat thermite on his Wheaties every morning. :lol:
greeney2

Postby inja » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:33 am

GENEVA/BAGHDAD -- A large national household survey conducted by the Iraqi government and WHO estimates that 151 000 Iraqis died from violence between March 2003 and June 2006.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2008/pr02/en/

I guess the Iraqi government might have changed it's mind since it's last survey eh?!

This is another very interesting report to read from the New England Journal of Medicine if you take the time.

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/NEJMsa0707782

You may believe in the watered down version you posted as being the truth but surveys other than the Iraqi body count have higher figures than the news report you posted.
New studies are also showing that the conflicts of the 20th century have under estimated the number of civilian casualties. The death toll appears to be 3 times higher than our old estimates.

Also statistics show that since the beginning of the 20th century the civilian death toll has steadily increased not declined.
Smart weapons, surgical strikes and strategic bombings means squat.

But let's take the number you prefer to believe because it allows for a comfort zone to stay intact.

85,694 Iraqi deaths vs 3500 deaths on 9/11

Pretty grotesque if you ask me.

Sampling random surveys or actual death certificates, which will give you an ending number down to a single digit? You say we keep maticulas records of USA deaths, well Duh!!!! Every single person is accounted for, and they know the exact number of death certificates they had to make. They also know the exact number of injuries, becasue we bring every last one home.

Your point is what??? I believe we already discussed this and your "DUH" is a waste of time and good quality of air. The point of even discussing that way back when ever was that nobody really gives a flying sh*t about the civilian casualties in Iraq. The US only cares about itself. We are very narcissistic.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Your point is what??? I believe we already discussed this and your "DUH" is a waste of time and good quality of air. The point of even discussing that way back when ever was that nobody really gives a flying sh*t about the civilian casualties in Iraq. The US only cares about itself. We are very narcissistic.

Sadly they don't have the courage to agree with the facts, they hide behind the Flag like shameless Good Americans. It's truly Pathetic.

The US and the G-8 trying to be G-20 are after natural resources and controlling the Political Influence within the region. Nothing else matters, much less a few American/NATO/ALLY forces along the way. Conditioned to accept the BS~~ALL FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF MANKIND BULLSHIT!

I say honor our Troops~~BRING EM PHUCKING HOME! Enough is enough!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby hxxx » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

"freedom and liberty for the Iraqi people...." BLAH BLAH BLAH

You people pretending to give a rat's ass about Joe Mohammad Iraqi :roll:

You care so much about the Iraqi people that you're willing to borrow billions but cannot afford to care for your own.

F**k Iraq. F**k Iraqis.

Quit spending my money.

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!
hxxx

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:36 pm

You obviously can't read. Who is " YOU PEOPLE "

Iraq and Afghanistan are a senseless waste of money, life, dignity.PERIOD!

SHOVE YOU PEOPLE~~~Pal.

Only concerned for yourself, you fit right in!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby inja » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:00 pm

hxxx wrote:
You people pretending to give a rat's ass about Joe Mohammad Iraqi :roll:

You care so much about the Iraqi people that you're willing to borrow billions but cannot afford to care for your own.

Actually I do care. And I was not willing to spend billions that are borrowed for a war I consider an invasion. And I find all the arguments coming from the far right about Obama's spending plan to be rather pathetic since they had no problem with the Bush Administration spending money that caused destruction but are loud mouthed about spending money on our own country internally.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts