The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Did you have Fag's at school

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Did you have fag's at school?

Yes
25%
No
No votes
That isn't what I thought it was about
75%

Total votes : 4

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:00 am

Questioner101 wrote:Some of us have family members who are gay, it's interesting the differences of how a word can be perceived in one country from another. Fags are ciggies, Faggots are sticks, Queer is strange, Poof is homosexual, in the UK. But not in the US. Perhaps one day, people will be people...not nicknames.

I'll be waiting that day with you. Though I think we will be waiting a long time.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:34 am

People will be people when they are all dead and extinct :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:18 pm

People are people right now. This is how we are as a race. Sorry to disappoint, I know a lot of you have a romantic fantasy about peace and tolerance... But unfortunately it's just not the way we are.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:46 am

that fantasy ended for me along time ago, now I only want to see everything dead.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:26 am

What a great outlook on life! Someday you will be facing the end and you may just find out you wasted a lot of time. :roll:
greeney2

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts