The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Are the VMA's a satanic ritual?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby capricorn » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:33 pm

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Nesaie » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 am

I don't believe in Satan and I'm not Christian. I do believe in right and wrong. I don't know who Lady Gaga is, but that is what youtube is for. I watched her video here:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=l ... +Gaga+mtv#

Her music is so bad I had to hit the mute button. I did watch this and it is disgusting. After she goes to the piano and puts her foot up on the lower keys, as though she is having sex with the piano, she then gets fake blood on her chest. Then she hangs by a rope and as she turns she gets more fake blood around her eyes. This was gross!

There are some who claim that all fame is given by those in power. It has nothing to do with talent. Look at so many stars who don't have talent. How did they get there?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby MonarchSmile » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:05 am

they are all cults
MonarchSmile

Postby NativeAlien » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Poor Rock n' Roll's still being blamed for the evils of the world.
Its not a sinister ritual... its a musical performance... nothing more nothing less imo
if ya wanna see a real Satanic Ritual go to a Republican or Democratic Convention... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL_RbCGxqsc
"Son, you're about as useful as a poopie-flavoured lollipop"

Patches O'Houlihan
NativeAlien

Postby Rob72 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:52 am

Nesaie wrote:I don't believe in Satan and I'm not Christian. I do believe in right and wrong. I don't know who Lady Gaga is, but that is what youtube is for. I watched her video here:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=l ... +Gaga+mtv#

Her music is so bad I had to hit the mute button. I did watch this and it is disgusting. After she goes to the piano and puts her foot up on the lower keys, as though she is having sex with the piano, she then gets fake blood on her chest. Then she hangs by a rope and as she turns she gets more fake blood around her eyes. This was gross!

There are some who claim that all fame is given by those in power. It has nothing to do with talent. Look at so many stars who don't have talent. How did they get there?

Off the meds?

First of all, that girl happens to be a good singer and a good pianist, she is much better than that performance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP8SrlbpJ5A

Second of all the blood represents the tabloid paparazzi wanting every last drop of blood from celebrities.

It was gross? Poor you. I'm sure there are no movies that you like that have much worse depicted in it. :roll:

"It was gross, it was sooooooooooo gross"... Grow up.
Rob72

Postby waltfoster1 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Very poor taste. Personally never cared much for her music, but that is personal taste. But then most performances and any of the award shows any more are normally in poor taste. Each has to out do the last.
waltfoster1

Postby gudskepteacal » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm

I loved MTV in the early 80's when MTV was 'music television'. It has morphed into something today that I have no interest in watching, but I'm probably just getting old.

As 4 the question at hand, NO and MAYBE; I don't believe all the artists, production people, and certainly not the audience were part of a conspiracy to perpetrate a televised satanic ritual in the disguise of an awards ceremony. There aren't that many satanists in all of Californication; is there?

On the other hand, I linked to the thread starter about 2 or 3 weeks ago and, just a few days ago, a commercial for the video game Brutal Legend came on the channel I was watching. Jack Black (just his name gives the impression of something dark and sinister; bet that aint his birth name) does the voice for the hero and main character of the game. I thought, at the time, that I heard something kind of creepy at the end of the commercial so I found it on youtube and the ending had the same words, but it sounded different than when I saw it on TV. There is, of course, a possibility that I was just projecting when I saw it on TV, but I'm not that forgetful so I stand by my assertion that follows this link to the youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVo98qkUoTc

The last two lines in the commercial are, "welcome to hell yeah ... rated m for mature". When I saw it on TV, it sounded more like, "welcome to hell; YEAH! ... rated m for mature". It had a distinct pause between hell - yeah and the YEAH! was louder with a more emotionally charged pronunciation. The changes give it a completely different meaning and it sounded like the song was actually welcoming someone to hell. C-R-E-E-P-Y !!!

The maybe is some of the artists, production team, and audience may have understood and/or endorsed the symbolism and it's connection to occult rituals. If you could connect 1 or more of these people to the 'artistic genius' who planned and organized this show, then a conspiracy of satanists makes more sense.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby jaydeehess » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 am

Yes, music is sattanic. The Taliban had it right, ban all music, kill all musicians, flog all those who transgress and listen to music.

Elvis' hips will drive teenagers crazy, Alice Cooper is a danger to society, Lady Gaga promotes vampirism. :lol: :roll:
Math, science, history unraveling the mystery, that all started with a Big Bang.....BANG!!
jaydeehess

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts