The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby nightmusic » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Hello to everyone. I am a new member and looking forward to good discussions.
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
- Edgar Allan Poe
nightmusic

Postby BornAquarius » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Hello nightmusic, looking forward to discussions with you also, what are your interest?
"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." -- Klaatu in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'
BornAquarius

Postby Lashmar » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:30 am

BornAquarius wrote:Hello nightmusic, looking forward to discussions with you also, what are your interest?

Took the words out of my mouth. :lol: :D

Hello Nighty. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby nightmusic » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm

BornAquarius wrote:Hello nightmusic, looking forward to discussions with you also, what are your interest?

My interests are: science, news, politics, music, movies/TV, misc. other topics.

You?
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
- Edgar Allan Poe
nightmusic

Postby BornAquarius » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Ditto nightmusic, we should have much to talk about.... :D
"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it." -- Klaatu in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'
BornAquarius

Postby Lashmar » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:32 pm

nightmusic wrote:politics

Are you into EU politics at all? :? :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby nightmusic » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Lashmar wrote:

So far only what I hear on the BBC. But I am always interested in learning. I have been studying British politics in Elizabethan London pretty intensely for the last year or so :)

My wife is an Air Force Brat and grew up in England and Germany.
- Edgar Allan Poe
nightmusic

Postby Lashmar » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:14 am

nightmusic wrote:
Lashmar wrote:

So far only what I hear on the BBC. But I am always interested in learning.

Learn away:

http://www.theufobunker.com/index.php?t ... 21#msg1621

I take too much pleasure in picking the EU apart don’t I? ;) :D

I started to post that on here but most people on here don’t give a crap about the EU, they’re too busy living in fantasyland or bashing Obama. :lol:

If you find it interesting keep an eye on it because I’ll be posting more on that thread when the site gets more people on it. At the moment I’m posting too much good information and nobody is commenting on it so it’s getting lost in the sea of information. :(

Edit: my mind hasn’t started working yet, hence why my post was pretty jerky and terribly difficult to read. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby nightmusic » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:29 am

I started to post that on here but most people on here don’t give a crap about the EU, they’re too busy living in fantasyland or bashing Obama. :lol:

Edit: my mind hasn’t started working yet, hence why my post was pretty jerky and terribly difficult to read. :lol:

My wife and I dream of living in Europe. I have visited England and Scotland, where I worked for three months as a canoeing instructor on Loch Lomand. I was 16 at the time, and it was a youth summer camp, and was blown away at the fact that the camp had a staff tent for the teenage staff members like myself, which had a fridge stocked with beer that had topless women on the can. In America, any number of things I just mentioned would probably trigger a Supreme Court case :)

Your statement reminded me of that 80s song by Sly Fox "Let's Go All The Way," - "The Hollywood Squares are living in Disneyland." ;)

No worries about your mind - mine doesn't start working until I reach a certain ratio of caffeine-to-neurons. I'm not there yet.
- Edgar Allan Poe
nightmusic

Postby Lashmar » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 am

nightmusic wrote:My wife and I dream of living in Europe.

You must be mad to want to come here. I’m trying hard as hell to get out of this hellhole. 13 months and I should be in the US hopefully.

You can drink beer at the age of five in the UK so long as you’re drinking it in the Pubs beer garden. It’s a very odd law but it’s true. :D :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts