The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Mass graves in Houston Texas & Phoenix Arizona

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby MartinTimothy » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
October 3, 2009

The following video was shot in March when Infowars reported on the existence of mass graves in Arizona and Texas. On March 28, we posted photos of a mass grave site at the Houston National Cemetery administered by the Veterans Administration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoXTQwFD42o

“Could this be related to what is going on in Phoenix? I noticed both the concrete structures that go in the ground as well as some plastic coffin liners. Could it be a regular expansion of the cemetery? It seems to be an operation of a smaller scale than what is going on in Phoenix, or perhaps I am late and many of the concrete structures are already in the ground and covered up,” a reader noted in an email sent with photo attachments.

On March 25, Infowars posted a report filed by Shepard Ambellas on an apparent mass grave site under construction at the National Memorial Cemetery in Phoenix, Arizona.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzZoJsjHYEY

In February, Infowars reposted a report by D. H. Williams of the Daily Newscaster revealed a meeting between Indiana county municipal officials in the vicinity of Chicago and officials with FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security.

According to Williams’ sources, DHS and FEMA officials presented several scenarios, including the need for mass graves.
MartinTimothy

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:57 pm

teh gubmint iz gon cohm n kild uz!!!1!1
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby MartinTimothy » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:08 pm

The graves likely contain the bodies of the ppl who were evicted from their homes after the sub prime collapse, since nuthin' has been heard of them since, and the only decent news report came from California, which showed an empty house with abandoned family photographs and children's clothes.

What we are actually witnessing is genocide perpetrated by Jews that have infiltrated US social and political infrastructure, the same as they did in Germany before the Holocaust, and in Russia prior to instigating the Holodomor there!
MartinTimothy

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Another stupid post Timmy. All the comments people are questioning if they are graves at all, and they do not look like graves either. Grave vaults do not have bolt on tops. Grave crips are buried deep enough so the top of the crip is at least 3 feet deep and these are flush to the ground. These are also in precision alignment in length and width and connected, where grave crip are place individually and not connected. Nor are they placed with the precision of these blocks of structure. I have no idea what they are, but graves would not be at the surface of the ground. They could be a septic tank system, or sewage treatment system, as septic tanks have removable lids to pump the solids out. they could be a cystern system storing water, or some other function using ground level tanks with removable lids. Maybe just a water holding tank system, to maintain a water pressure. They may have nothing to do with liquid/sewage/water at all. They also appear to be in some precision formation for a reason, otherwise they would not be so level and so equally connected if they were graves, they are perfectly straight inline in all directions, plum and level, where graves would not need to be.

Nobody was around, all they had to do if it was a grave was remove one of the lids, and look inside. If it was a mass grave do you think it would be left unattended while graves were exposed? I don;t think any mass grave would be using vaults, they would just be bodies in a deep ditch.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:03 pm

MartinTimothy wrote:decent news report
came from California

Does not compute.

What we are actually witnessing is genocide perpetrated by Jews that have infiltrated US social and political infrastructure, the same as they did in Germany before the Holocaust, and in Russia prior to instigating the Holodomor there!

You do know that any kind of operation like that would spell the end for whatever opposed us, right?

The majority of the military would never fire on US citizens, and 5 million gun owners are just itching for an excuse to start a revolution won't be beaten. What little force "teh Jers" could come up with would flattened, raped, and set on fire.

Us > Jews.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:23 am

MartinTimothy is a Jew on Israeli Government payroll. I don't know how else you could explain his expertise and success at making the Jew-hating crowd look so pathetic and desperate.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:10 pm

What does the cement structure look like to you frrostedman?
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:02 am

greeney2 wrote:What does the cement structure look like to you frrostedman?

It looks like concrete vaults which will be used in the obvious way; this is a new cemetery being built. We don't know the exact address do we? But Veterans Memorial Drive was given which is the road the Veterans Administration Cemetery is on. No doubt, with all the casualties we've suffered and are suffering overseas, we've had to create more cemeteries or add on to the ones we have.

Obviously if this place was anything other and on the up-and-up, these kids wouldn't have been allowed unfettered access in the middle of the day.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 am

Obviously if this place was anything other and on the up-and-up, these kids wouldn't have been allowed unfettered access in the middle of the day.

An excellent opportunity to learn how these things work, as I did from my Uncle. Retired USAF Intelligence and various other entities. ;)

They were allowed unfettered access because they would more than likely misrepresent the actual purpose and generate some cheap propaganda. :lol: Here you are swallowing it hook line and sinker, posting and discussing WTF it REALLY IS under the assumption that they are WHAT: Mass graves. :roll:

Mission completed and at the EXPENSE of someone else no less. :lol: :lol:

It's hard for me to watch all of the most GULLIBLE get swept out to see with no life jackets.
Amazing!

http://www.infowars.com/military-indust ... -citizens/

If Alex Jones doesn't piss himself from laughing at all the IDIOTS who follow him, I'll eat my freaking hat!

Kill it already. Further: It's always some bony assed kid shooting these videos, you know the ones I'm speaking of. ;) Phucking ZIPPER HEADED PISSANTS.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:09 am

http://www.cem.va.gov/cems/nchp/nmca.asp

To be honest, the only graves I've seen have been cemetaries where my relatives are buried, and grave vaults are placed over a casket after it has been lowered. They are also placed one at a time. I've never seen a grave yard constructed like the VA one, but it makes alot more sence for cost effectiveness in the cemetary bussiness. They can excavate and prepare a major section at a time, regulate the costs over time, and make an area that doesn;t sink unevenly.

This post is intended to give some sinister idea, we are planning for some mass burials, and in fact these are pictures of a Veterans administration Cemetary, if you click on the above link. You will read that they bury a considerable number of qualifying vets and their familys who qualify. If you read thru the site you will find a discription of different vault sizes, the ones in this appear to be the size intended for double casket use, as when 2 spouses are intered togather. Our relatives at the Mission Cemetary are buried in graves where 2 vaults are on top of each other.

This only prooves a point that most times there are simple common sence explanations for things. I imagined they could be something else, only because I;ve never seen this kind of cemetary planning before. I would think it will be a model for the way places like Forest Lawn finds and plans future cemetarys.

To conger up the idea of some sinister MASS GRAVES, just gets those who want to believe some government mass murder, and conger up the vision of Hitler and genocides. At one point they say up to 40 bodies could fit in one vault, but they are in fact designed for 2 caskets, yourself and a spouse.

The fact is our current VA cemetarys many are almost full, if not full totally. The VA cemetary in Los Angeles is one of them. With plenty of land in places like Arizona, this makes sence, and when you look at the number of qualifying vets and their families, due to funeral costs, many want to be buried using their VA benifits. There is a National need for many graves, and it is not a sinister plot, its is a needed benifit our vets are entitled to. The way these sections of graves are designed and built, invests in a section that over time will be cheaper per grave, rather than one burial at a time. Why is that any different than a above ground mosoleom ready for thousands to fill it? If you also read about who qualifies for the VA cemetary it it very specific.

If you want to believe this is some sinister thing, than you will believe that twist no matter what. I'm guilty of being stupid imagining it would be something such as water or sewage treatment, but that is because the idea of MASS GRAVES for something sinister in our country, was too far fetched. And it obviously was!
greeney2

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts