The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Mass graves in Houston Texas & Phoenix Arizona

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby frrostedman » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:56 pm

FYI a mass grave is actually a place where people are murdered in high numbers and then buried in a big hurry. Now, if we want to get technical and call this a mass grave then any cemetery would also constitute a mass grave. This "mass grave" hysteria is just a bunch of hype surrounding a bogus video and a buzz word.

I like the youtube comments after the video. MartinTimothy's friends (no doubt also employed by the Yiddish), screaming at anyone who doesn't jump on the "mass grave" hogwash. "Wake up, sheeple!"

I just love the idiot below the video that said, "Do what I did.... RESEARCH.... wake up, sheeple! These are mass graves! They're being built all over the country! To learn why, try researching "New World Order." (Yeah, that's a GREAT way to learn about the concrete vaults :roll: Gee, ya think someone as educated and smart as he is could be just a wee bit more specific? Or, maybe he was just trying to sound educated? :lol: )

Sounds like the loser we had here before... he was a lot like MartinTimothy in that he hated Jews and always supported the terrorists and posted anything he could get his grubby paws on that said something negative about anyone or anything the rest of us believed in. And then if you asked him to provide any proof he would always suggest that us peons with such miniscule knowledge should start off my researching NWO, or PNAC, or whatever other vague, general, bs answer he could pull off his talking points rolodex. What was that dude's name. Always got banned and came back with a new name... sheesh, I'm glad I can't remember any of his 6+ names. Alzheimers does have its advantages!!
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:37 pm

FYI a mass grave is actually a place where people are murdered in high numbers and then buried in a big hurry.

Exactly, and why I didn;t think whatever the concrete things were, were even grave vaults. I never herd of cemetarys making sections like this, where a section was built containing already placed vaults.

When I hear Mass Grave, it only creates a vision of a trench, filling it with bodies covered with lime, and bulldozing them under.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Greeney, I am making an educated guess here, but my thinking is this:

In your everyday run of the mill cemetery, the concrete vault is an option. When my Dad died I had to pay something like an extra $1,000 for the concrete vault option. I'm guessing that in military cemeteries--and it might even be a new standard--the standard is, all grave plots get a concrete vault. In that case, it would make a whole lot of sense to just dig down, pre-place the concrete vaults, and then cover it back up so that when they are used, it's a simple matter of lowering the casket in.

I can't say for certain this is an extension of the Veteran's Administration Cemetery but the street someone mentions in one of the blurbs about the video, I googled it and right in the middle of my map was the Veterans Administration Cemetery.

It makes more sense to me than to run around like Chicken Little with my arms (wings?) flailing about... calling anyone a "sheeple" if they don't believe my conspiracy theory.

I'm still waiting for MartinTimothy to tie all this together with a Jewish plan to kill innocent American citizens and fill the graves up.

It seems like the prevailing conspiracy theory on this is that our government is getting ready to spray H1N1 mist all over the country and then fill the vaults with the infected, biohazardous corpses.

Maybe we'll get a zombie apocalypse theory out of all this. That would be fun to discuss.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:01 pm

The link is to the Veterans affairs, and the National Cemetary locations are part of that. It appears these picutres are of a new sections being dedicated in the 225 acre Phoenix location. In the State of California, a concrete vault is required by law, and it also makes a lot of sence. Vaults are probably required almost everywhere now. In time, without one, the lid of the casket will proably cave in from moisture in 10-15 years. With a vault, the casket will be dry and protected and pobably last 100 years or move inside the dry vault. I think it said last year the National Cemetarys buried over 52,000 veterans.
greeney2

Postby mael » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 am

When I'm dead I want to be fed to the worms or the fishes. I don't like the idea of keeping my corpse in a concrete box. And I don't want a marker.

Best thing is for me to be incinerated in a gas oven and my remains powdered and that powder being thrown to the wind - or over the sea.
mael

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 am

mael wrote:Best thing is for me to be incinerated in a gas oven...

I knew it. Only a Jew would want to die via oven. I'll bet you're making plans with Bigfoot and Mecha-Lincoln to build these mass graves too, huh Mr. Goldstein?

[sarcasm disclaimer]
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:23 pm

I was hoping your sarcasm disclaimer was a link to a web page with some 10,000 word dissertation...

I might have to do that and make it my signature. :D
frrostedman

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:55 am

Go for it, frosty. Be sure to include a video of yourself "with arms (wings?) flailing" as you cry 'Sheeple! Sheeple!'. :D
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:04 am

vulcan6gun wrote:Go for it, frosty. Be sure to include a video of yourself "with arms (wings?) flailing" as you cry 'Sheeple! Sheeple!'. :D

Bracaw! Bracaw!
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts