The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Oklahoma City Bombing

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:18 am

The tapes ( SECRET TAPES ) have been released, the Attorney who filed the FOIA is claiming that these tapes have be doctored/edited. Those charged with keeping Americans safe appear to be keeping information about that event from the public. Wonder why they would do such a thing :lol:

Two clowns build a 4,000 lb bomb on their own, one that does all that damage, and kills 168 people many of which were children and the FBI appears to have altered the videos. Pretty sad times these past two decades have been.

ChattahBox)—The F.B.I. finally released 20 secret, long-held security camera tapes of the deadly 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, after a Freedom of Information Act request from Utah attorney Jesse Trentadue. The disturbing, soundless images don’t show the actual bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, on 9:02 a.m. April 19, 1995, but do provide images of the chaos, minutes after the bombing, captured from security tapes of nearby buildings.

The release of the security tapes this summer, has surely opened up unhealed wounds of victims’ family members and of the survivors of the bombing. And attorney Jesse Trentadue is now raising questions about the investigation, claiming that the F.B.I. erased parts of the tapes to hide something the agency doesn’t want the public to see.

The damage from the blast:

Do you believe the fertilizer and fuel oil bomb did this?

The man put to death for the deed, the bomb building ex-military extreme right winger :lol:

Who inspired him: Another dead man of course. Bill Cooper. :roll:

Absolutely the last few paragraphs of this piece are littered with the usual catch words:
Hate being number 1. Fear being number 2. They even mention the Klan.

Divide and conquer and by all means distance yourself from the taint of the cover -up. Paint another picture.

A key piece of the puzzle/cover-up.

“Four cameras in four different locations going blank at basically the same time on the morning of April 19, 1995. There ain’t no such thing as a coincidence,” said Trentadue.

“The interesting thing is they spring back on after 9:02. The absence of footage from these crucial time intervals is evidence that there is something there that the FBI doesn’t want anybody to see,” Trentadue told the Associated Press

He told the AP: What did the AP tell you?

http://chattahbox.com/us/2009/09/28/sec ... doctoring/

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby vulcan6gun » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:48 am

You question a lot of things, Cole, and that's fine, it shows you aren't a 'robot', as it were. I have to ask:

1. What do YOU think happened at the Murrah Federal Building?

2. Are you familiar with ammonium nitrate?

Our resident chemistry student, Tairaa, will appreciate this write-up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_nitrate

And their (wikipedia's) list of ammonium nitrate-related disasters: Morgan, NJ, 1918; Kriewald, Germany, 1921; Oppau, Germany, 1921; Nixon, NJ, 1924; Muscle Shoals, AL, 1925; Rouen, France, 1940; Miramas, France, 1940; Tessenderlo, Belgium, 1942; Texas City, TX, 1947; Brest, France, 1947; ship 'Tirrenia' in the Red Sea, 1954; Roseburg, OR, 1959; Kansas City, MO, 1988; Port Neal, IA, 1994; Toulouse, France, 2001; Cartagena, 2003; Barracas, Spain, 2004; Mihailesti, Romania, 2004; Ryongchon, North Korea, 2004; Estaca de Bares, Spain, 2007; Monclova, Coahuila, Mexico, 2007; Bryan, TX, 2009.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:29 am

I think more than one explosion took place that day therefore rendering the MSM accounts useless. Second it should be a crime to employee civilians and have them work in a building that houses a magazine of explosives and weapons.

The daycare goes without saying: Talk about " CHILD ENDANGERMENT "

Yeah I'm sick to the point of being fed up with all of the Bullshit that gets cast about when it comes to things of this nature.

The chief BATF Agent in charge lied about being in the building that day. Several people within ear shot clearly heard two explosions 6-7 seconds apart.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/okcbombingcoverup.html

Q: They count on that. I have always thought it was a little beyond weird that the government would try to sell that a Ryder truck with a fertilizer bomb did what happened when contrasted with what Gen. Partin showed me. And not just me, every member of Congress at that time got a copy of Ben Partin's report. What is your reaction to Gen. Partin?

A: I think Gen. Partin is a very honorable man. He is an expert's expert, as he was described to me way back in the beginning. I still believe that today. He has the credentials and experience that outshine everybody else out there. We have five other experts that we have gone to. They have real good credentials and background also, and they are in this report we are releasing. We've got some very, very solid documentation from experts and other proof that that ammonium nitrate bomb could not have done the damage by itself.

Q: What is the official government line on the necessity for raising the building as quickly as they did. Basically, they were destroying evidence.

A: They don't really have to give an official line about a lot of things, and they don't. In this case, the only explanation that we and the people have heard along the way is that they had to take that building down to "allow the emotional healing to begin." So, what do we have now down here in Oklahoma City? We've got a beautiful memorial that people come and see every day from all over the place. And you've got signs, almost like flashing neon signs – not literally of course – saying, "This Way to the Bomb Site." That kind of flies in the face of the need for tearing down that building so quickly and trying to bring "emotional healing."

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23076

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 am

I dunno Cole ; we have not the full truth about 911 yet and now you want to question the 'official' explanation regarding Oklahoma City. Shoot; the cover-up of the cover-up has a cover-up by now. If there ever was someone who knew the complete truth, they've probably already been bought off, discredited, or blackmailed into silence; or, yes, worse.

Concerning the part about people hearing a second explosion 6 to 7 seconds after the first, is it possible that was the stored explosives and ammo going off?

I am also sick and tired of being spoon fed half-truths and outright lies. Isn't this website proof of decades of government secrecy? How do we stop the lies from our government? Maybe we are looking at this all wrong and we should stop being paranoid, be good citizens and just accept what they tell us. After all, they wouldn't really lie to us...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/PO ... OK/ok.html

...would they?
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 am

Also, regarding the question of whether or not we believe a fertilizer/fuel oil bomb could do that kind of damage, I refer you to Charles Key's answer in the interview of your last link...
It's about halfway down and it says...
"Plus, when you talk about scientific-type issues like the crater, the bomb, the ammonium nitrate bomb - I mean, how many of us would really know whether or not an ammonium nitrate bomb could do something like that?"

Maybe those responsible are counting on that very thing.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby frrostedman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 am

It seems near impossible a truck bomb could do that kind of damage but I'm no expert.

gudskeaptical that is the funniest avatar, ever.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:09 pm

I concur with frostedman's first statement.

Thanks frosty...even though you misspelled my handle. :(
Hot dangit tarsus .. er .. frostedman :P :)
gudskepteacal

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 pm

As an Op OK City and 9-11 are one and the same, 9-11 was just a much larger Op. They parallel one another almost in concert, complete with all the suspected disinfo, distract and confuse, intel techniques.

Too many unanswered questions, too many witness accounts, NOT ENTERED INTO THE RECORD, not entered into court, not part of the official Investigation. That alone stinks of a cover up.

This stuff is simple to see, it's supposed to be because that makes it EASY to CONTROL through diversion, a poisoning of the well if you will. If it was difficult then the average person would NEVER offer an opinion for debate due to the fact that it was above their heads.

Many people posting here KNOW 9-11 was something other than what was told yet they ACT like the OFFICIAL account is the truth even if only because it makes the most sense due to being plausible. :lol: Never mind a ton of other stuff is three times more plausible. :shock: They can't have it both ways, which they refuse to admit, that blows their cover to pieces.

It's the same with OAK City, that's the whole point. The tapes were edited by the FBI, if not the FBI then WHO? Ah just more confusion, NO TRUTH, just confusion.

I'm the least paranoid person you'll ever meet, also one of the most HONEST.

ANFO can't do what happened to that building. It was just a hayseed excuse for something other.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 am

gudskepteacal wrote:Also, regarding the question of whether or not we believe a fertilizer/fuel oil bomb could do that kind of damage, I refer you to Charles Key's answer in the interview of your last link...
"Plus, when you talk about scientific-type issues like the crater, the bomb, the ammonium nitrate bomb - I mean, how many of us would really know whether or not an ammonium nitrate bomb could do something like that?"

Okay...I have enough experience with explosives myself that I don't need to rely on a blabber-mouth Oklahoma POLITICIAN to tell me my former trade. Don't take my word for it, I gave you loads of related incidents to check out already.

To put it another way: The fact that part of the Murrah Federal Building was still standing after the bomb went off is a testament to the strength of said building's construction.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby mael » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:35 am

vulcan6gun wrote:
gudskepteacal wrote:Also, regarding the question of whether or not we believe a fertilizer/fuel oil bomb could do that kind of damage, I refer you to Charles Key's answer in the interview of your last link...

Okay...I have enough experience with explosives myself that I don't need to rely on a blabber-mouth Oklahoma POLITICIAN to tell me my former trade. Don't take my word for it, I gave you loads of related incidents to check out already.

To put it another way: The fact that part of the Murrah Federal Building was still standing after the bomb went off is a testament to the strength of said building's construction.

So V6 gun. You are an expert? From what I've heard it's your lack of expertise which made you wheelchair-bound ... vicious rumours? Are you a teacher who refuses to be taught?

A fertilizer-based truck bomb did all that damage, did it? Oy oy oy! I have a 6WD wheelchair which flies, and it's only a few sheckles if you are interested.

And congratulations for figuring out that the parts of the building which remained standing must have been strong. An expert indeed.
mael

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts